• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Source to Fox News: Agents Are 'Livid' About Clinton-Lynch Meeting[W:140]

Re: FBI Source to Fox News: Agents Are 'Livid' About Clinton-Lynch Meeting

Frank are you calling me a hater? And then threatening Conservatives with the rath of Hillary? What a way to unite America.

First I'm falling down laughing to hear a Conservative prattle on about 'uniting' America when obstructing has been the GOP policy- to the point even their own members call it the "party of No'... :roll:

No threat of the (w)rath of Hillary- more like showing the world just how powerless and whiny the Conservative movement has become.

but yeah ya are being a hater... :peace

First I'm falling down laughing to hear a Conservative prattle on about 'uniting' America when obstructing has been the GOP policy- to the point even their own members call it the "party of No'... :roll:

No threat of the (w)rath of Hillary- more like showing the world just how powerless and whiny the Conservative movement has become.

I just got a violation for something like that. I hope you recieve one too.

And Obama and progressives are the ones who have divided this country and ruined any progress in racial harmony. Fact.

Allow the hate to flow.

Maybe it will clean you out...although a decent dump can do even better!

Apparently, you can't tell the difference between hate and disgust....or maybe for you, they are interchangeable.

A cockroach is appalling and they disgust me, so I step on them and I like to listen to them crack under my foot. I don't hate them. After all....it's just a cockroach.

I have the same thoughts about the Clintons and those who would be their jock straps.

Why would objecting to people who think they are above the law be hate? It is more like a respect for the equal justice anyone else but the Clintons would and should face.
And righteous anger for any law abiding citizen.

Amen to that!

And my cousins friend said her hairdresser told her ..................

Denial is a dish best eaten luke warm.

Why would objecting to people who think they are above the law be hate? [/quote)

Ahhhh...why indeed.

CJ...are you saying you have not seen the unrelenting and unbridled HATRED of Hillary Clinton from a segment of the DP participants?

Surely you have.

Nah. It is the unrelenting HATRED that some people must spew toward Hillary and Bill.

Back when Bill Clinton was elected, it was thought that American conservatives pretty much had a lock on the presidency. It was thought that NO person could be elected to that office if the conservative American said "absolutely not."

Conservative America said "absolutely not" to Bill Clinton's candidacy...and he got elected.

That was more than they could take...and the hated for Bill and Hillary grew like Topsy.

It is kinda fun to watch it in play.

Oh, yeah, this is about "righteous anger for any law abiding citizen"...whatever you meant by that.

A Conservative knows the difference between Right....and Wrong.

Jock straps for the Clintons, have no morals or respect for the law....and don't care if it's Right or Wrong......as long as liberalism is the victor.

How about the Clintons unbridled disrespect and outright hatred for our laws? That you equate people wanting justice to hate is no more than a defense mechanism built into every Clinton supporter.

It is no more than name calling to marginalize critisism and the people that do it, and does nothing to change the lawless behavior that people are fed up with.

They don't care CJ.....even if they put them in prison where they belong....they would back their play.

It is the unrelenting hatred of people like you for the Clintons...for their crime of showing conservative America it doesn't have nearly the power it supposes it has.

That will become even more evident when Hillary is elected to the presidency in November.

No Frank, not unrelenting hatred....stop with the stupid labels already. Sheeesh. With all that we know about the Clintons, with all the baggage that has been presented to the American people, who in their right mind would support them? Only a Lefty !

Frank are you calling me a hater? And then threatening Conservatives with the rath of Hillary? What a way to unite America.

It's all about liberlaism and flaunting the law....liberals respect that.

Strict orders to the FBI and Secret Service (of which many were attending) no pictures, no phone calls..no nothing. Some local television sleuth, another Bernstein of Watergate fame, uncovered the 30 minute meeting.

Good for Fox!

Fox's FBI source is imaginary. Like much of their reportage.

Hardly!

I have no idea what really transpired or what they talked about on the tarmac. From what I do know it looks like Bill Clinton put Lynch in a very precarious situation and...didn't do Hillary any favors, either.

Because of Bill doing and saying things on his own...there was some concern among the left about him participating in Hillary's 2008 campaign election as well. It looks like this might be one of those things.

You got that right.

American conservatives will never politically "unite" with anyone. My guess is they will EXCESS themselves to extinction.

Sooner the better.

There was no "threat" in what I said. I mentioned that American conservatism does not have as much power as it supposes it does...and that the election of Hillary Clinton will confirm that.

liberals Democrats are scuzy, arrogant, Crooked, assholes....the sooner they fall into the abyss ....the better.

If you want to keep a meeting secret...you do not have dozens of people around. There was nothing secret about that meeting.

It probably would have been better if it had not taken place...but it did. To call it a secret is like calling a meeting of congress a secret.

The meeting was in the plane, with few if any around them.

They are just following the lead of Democraps.....the party of "NO", when they are in power!

I just got a violation for something like that. I hope you recieve one too.

And Obama and progressives are the ones who have divided this country and ruined any progress in racial harmony. Fact.

Absolutely a fact!

Justice Department clarifies Lynch remarks about Clinton email probe: ‘The AG is the ultimate decider’

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Friday that she will take a step back from the decision whether to charge anyone in the Hillary Clinton private email server probe. But a Justice Department spokeswoman quickly clarified her remarks, telling Yahoo News that top political appointees will remain involved in the investigation and that the attorney general will be “the ultimate decider.”

Lynch told Washington Post journalist Jonathan Capehart in an interview at the Aspen Ideas Festival that she will accept whatever recommendations the FBI and career prosecutors make. (Career prosecutors are Justice Department lawyers who were not appointed by the president.)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lynch-taking-step-back-clinton-000000134.html

I'd say Porky Lynch ....is in a Pinch! If the shoe Don't Fit..................you must Stuff It!

Attorney General? What a Laugh!

Last edited:

Amen to that!

Denial is a dish best eaten luke warm.

I must assume you are a regular readier of the Enquirer. do they deliver?

I must assume you are a regular readier of the Enquirer. do they deliver?

Nope, don't read or buy tabloids.....thanks for asking.

Apparently, you can't tell the difference between hate and disgust....or maybe for you, they are interchangeable.

A cockroach is appalling and they disgust me, so I step on them and I like to listen to them crack under my foot. I don't hate them. After all....it's just a cockroach.

I have the same thoughts about the Clintons and those who would be their jock straps.

The reason I said what I said is that anyone filled with lots of rage and hatred should allow it to flow, Mickey. It helps ease the agony.

Now...go step on some cockroaches. I guess that also eases it.

They don't care CJ.....even if they put them in prison where they belong....they would back their play.

No Frank, not unrelenting hatred....stop with the stupid labels already. Sheeesh. With all that we know about the Clintons, with all the baggage that has been presented to the American people, who in their right mind would support them? Only a Lefty !

It's all about liberlaism and flaunting the law....liberals respect that.

Really, Mickey...it is time to step on more cockroaches. I'm sure there are many around where you are. Go step on them...and get rid of some of that anger driving your latest posts.

The meeting was in the plane, with few if any around them.

The meeting took place at an airport.

If it was conducted in a sealed locker...THE MEETING was not secret. There were dozens of people who knew about the MEETING. They were right there.

Allow the hate to flow.

Maybe it will clean you out...although a decent dump can do even better!

It is not hate Frank, at least speaking for myself. Two lawyers ( Clinton & Lynch ) who probably know more about legal issues than all of us put together, being seen together under these circumstances, deserves some real scrutiny.

It is not hate Frank, at least speaking for myself. Two lawyers ( Clinton & Lynch ) who probably know more about legal issues than all of us put together, being seen together under these circumstances, deserves some real scrutiny.

For some...and I think for you...it is not hate.

But even you should be able to read the posts of several regular posters here and see unreasoned, unrelenting hatred and loathing way out of proportion to what should be.

To you...and the others who are reasonable...my apologies. But I will not back away from the hate and rage that seems to be the mainstay of many who post here.

Justice Department clarifies Lynch remarks about Clinton email probe: ‘The AG is the ultimate decider’

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Friday that she will take a step back from the decision whether to charge anyone in the Hillary Clinton private email server probe. But a Justice Department spokeswoman quickly clarified her remarks, telling Yahoo News that top political appointees will remain involved in the investigation and that the attorney general will be “the ultimate decider.”

Lynch told Washington Post journalist Jonathan Capehart in an interview at the Aspen Ideas Festival that she will accept whatever recommendations the FBI and career prosecutors make. (Career prosecutors are Justice Department lawyers who were not appointed by the president.)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lynch-taking-step-back-clinton-000000134.html

I'd say Porky Lynch ....is in a Pinch! If the shoe Don't Fit..................you must Stuff It!

Attorney General? What a Laugh!

Wow. Whose cankles are worse? Lynch's or Hillary's? Ms. Lynch, have you ever heard of a pantsuit?

It is the unrelenting hatred of people like you for the Clintons...for their crime of showing conservative America it doesn't have nearly the power it supposes it has.

That will become even more evident when Hillary is elected to the presidency in November.
Are you planning on addressing your 'hatred' of conservatives? Bush? Trump? Limbaugh? Or do you consider your 'hatred' to be righteous?

Are you planning on addressing your 'hatred' of conservatives? Bush? Trump? Limbaugh? Or do you consider your 'hatred' to be righteous?

I try not to hate anybody...but I do fall short of it at times.

I certainly do not hate Bush or Trump. Would love the chance to have a beer or round of golf with either.

Limbaugh is a windbag. I don't hate him...but I would not enjoy being in his company.

The reason I said what I said is that anyone filled with lots of rage and hatred should allow it to flow, Mickey. It helps ease the agony.

Now...go step on some cockroaches. I guess that also eases it.

I'm not filled with rage....or hatred Frank....never have been. That kind of demeanor does not play well, in police work. Your view of me, is fully and totally ...WRONG!

Agreed! and the media and FBI and others are all over it. The STINK is putrid.

It's a big deal and Frank treats it as always...no biggy...you are a hater ................and all that other malarky!

For some...and I think for you...it is not hate.

But even you should be able to read the posts of several regular posters here and see unreasoned, unrelenting hatred and loathing way out of proportion to what should be.

To you...and the others who are reasonable...my apologies. But I will not back away from the hate and rage that seems to be the mainstay of many who post here.

The STINK is putrid Frank, and you refuse to accept it! I have never hated anyone.....EVER! You aren't able to rationalize my posts or those of others, so you have to label them with words like "hatred". It's all ya got.

You are dragging the bottom of the barrel with Hillary Clinton and I can understand how frustrated you might be.....

The meeting took place at an airport.

If it was conducted in a sealed locker...THE MEETING was not secret. There were dozens of people who knew about the MEETING. They were right there.

There was an accounting on the radio and they said that it was 108 degrees on the tarmac and they went up into the plane for obvious reasons.

Why would objecting to people who think they are above the law be hate? It is more like a respect for the equal justice anyone else but the Clintons would and should face.
And righteous anger for any law abiding citizen.

When did either Clinton ever say they were above the law? Link please
They have has more scrutiny than any politicians I know of.
Making up evil things about a person is a symptom of HATE.

Wow. Whose cankles are worse? Lynch's or Hillary's? Ms. Lynch, have you ever heard of a pantsuit?

Neither one is a person that I could respect as the President or the top cop of the US. Just two fat old broads, that don't translate into Commander in Chief or Attorney General material. Janet Reno was bad enough.

JFK was Presidential, so was Reagan...they brought class to the office. Even W at times, especially during the aftermath of 911, looked and was Presidential.
Bill Clinton looked the part, but he also brought a lot of disgrace to the office....his sexcapades were legendary...read the book Crisis of Character.

I certainly do not hate Bush or Trump. Would love the chance to have a beer or round of golf with either.

Limbaugh is a windbag. I don't hate him...but I would not enjoy being in his company.

See that is where we differ greatly Frank.

I don't have to "try" and not hate....I just don't posses that emotion. Every post I make on this or any other forum is thought out logically....little to no emotion involved.

When I say that I am pissed or disgusted or loathe Hillary or obama....that's not hate Frank.......just words to convey my logical thoughts.

Your inability to decipher that...... is on you.

Last edited:

FBI agents are "livid" about Attorney General Loretta Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton, Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reported today on Outnumbered.

Herridge said that, according to a well-placed FBI source, the agents are not just upset about the poor optics of the meeting.

She explained that Bill Clinton is a potential witness because the FBI is separately investigating corruption allegations against the Clinton Foundation.
FBI Source to Fox News: Agents Are 'Livid' About Clinton-Lynch Meeting | Fox News Insider

Livid, huh? Perhaps they shouldn't take freakin' YEARS to investigate suspected wrongdoing.

One need not be a hater to recognize that very serious legal consequences are in play in the Clinton email matter. I estimate Hillary's chances of being indicted at 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom