• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI searches Project Veritas personnel in investigation into Ashley Biden’s stolen diary

tanj

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

im surprised no one has posted about this so far. at least not that I saw.

this is odd. there is no mention that the "conservative website" that published the pages was searched.
seems to me that they would be of interest first since they appear to have first contact with the diary in question.
I would think that the FBI raiding anyone in such a matter would be newsworthy.
that particular website doesn't seem to have any mention of being investigated or raided either.

this story on top of many others, makes me wonder, what is the standard used to determine if someone is "tied" to someone else?
how is being tied determined?

im surprised no one has posted about this so far. at least not that I saw.

this is odd. there is no mention that the "conservative website" that published the pages was searched.
seems to me that they would be of interest first since they appear to have first contact with the diary in question.
I would think that the FBI raiding anyone in such a matter would be newsworthy.
that particular website doesn't seem to have any mention of being investigated or raided either.

this story on top of many others, makes me wonder, what is the standard used to determine if someone is "tied" to someone else?
how is being tied determined?

that is a story about the matter from that particular conservative website. not vouching for them in any way, just sharing more information.
this story seems to imply that the diary in question was left behind at a location where ashley used to stay.
the last entry in the diary is on 9-18-2019 mentions that she is going home the following day, and that she wasn't sleeping right.
the burglary was mentioned in october 2020. she seemed to post almost daily. I wonder if she still keeps a diary and what might the date of the first entry be?

More on the story

People Tied to Project Veritas Scrutinized in Theft of Diary From Biden’s Daughter

The F.B.I. carried out search warrants in New York as part of a Justice Department investigation into how pages from Ashley Biden’s journal came to be published by a right wing website.
Federal agents in New York conducted the court-ordered searches on Thursday — one in New York City and one in suburban Westchester County — targeting people who had worked with the group and its leader, James O’Keefe, according to two of the people briefed on the events. The investigation is being handled by F.B.I. agents and federal prosecutors in Manhattan who work on public corruption matters, the people said.

'Nice' defence attempt by O'Keefe

FBI raided employee homes in Ashley Biden diary probe, Project Veritas says

The founder of Project Veritas said Friday that the FBI raided the homes of its employees as part of what “appears” to be an investigation into whether the company stole a diary belonging to President Biden’s daughter.

James O’Keefe, CEO and founder of the activist group, said he “awoke to the news that apartments and homes of Project Veritas journalists, or former journalists, had been raided by FBI agents.”

“The FBI took materials of current, and former, Veritas journalists despite the fact that our legal team previously contacted the Department of Justice and voluntarily conveyed unassailable facts that demonstrate Project Veritas’ lack of involvement in criminal activity and/or criminal intent,” he said.

that is a story about the matter from that particular conservative website. not vouching for them in any way, just sharing more information.
this story seems to imply that the diary in question was left behind at a location where ashley used to stay.
the last entry in the diary is on 9-18-2019 mentions that she is going home the following day, and that she wasn't sleeping right.
the burglary was mentioned in october 2020. she seemed to post almost daily. I wonder if she still keeps a diary and what might the date of the first entry be?
The main thing is that the FBI are obviously interested in Veritas (and Flyover Media who are the ones who published the diary) - and until more details are released, in which James O'Keefe have denied any wrongdoings by the group, we're simply floating along for the ride until further notice.

Back
Top Bottom