• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist | McClatchy

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Even the lead detective in the case, Sanford Det. Chris Serino, told agents that he thought Zimmerman profiled Trayvon because of his attire and the circumstances — but not his race.

Serino saw Zimmerman as “having little hero complex, but not as a racist.”

The Duval County State Attorney released another collection of evidence in the Zimmerman murder case Thursday, including reports from FBI agents who investigated whether any racial bias was involved in Trayvon’s Feb. 26 killing.

The evidence includes bank surveillance videos from the day of the killing, crime scene photos and memos from prosecutors

Z was found not guilty. This case should be over.

Z was found not guilty. This case should be over.

Not if Holder and the DOJ have anything to say about it. They're not satisfied with the results.

(this info was released on Thursday)

Not if Holder and the DOJ have anything to say about it. They're not satisfied with the results.

(this info was released on Thursday)

they will be sued for Malicious prosecution even their own investigation branch the FBI says he isn't guilty of breaking any civil rights violations. A first year law student could win that malicious prosecution case

they will be sued for Malicious prosecution even their own investigation branch the FBI says he isn't guilty of breaking any civil rights violations. A first year law student could win that malicious prosecution case

As I understand, the Feds would have a high bar to reach in further prosecuting Z. Doesn't mean they won't exceed their limits.

FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist | McClatchy

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Even the lead detective in the case, Sanford Det. Chris Serino, told agents that he thought Zimmerman profiled Trayvon because of his attire and the circumstances — but not his race.

Serino saw Zimmerman as “having little hero complex, but not as a racist.”

The Duval County State Attorney released another collection of evidence in the Zimmerman murder case Thursday, including reports from FBI agents who investigated whether any racial bias was involved in Trayvon’s Feb. 26 killing.

The evidence includes bank surveillance videos from the day of the killing, crime scene photos and memos from prosecutors

I think it's horrible that the DOJ may prosecute Zimmerman in violation of our laws regarding double jeopardy. This man has been completely destroyed. Our government is on a witch hunt, plain and simple.

"And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak for me."

Oh he will be rich. By the way, does anyone know what the Z man did for a living before this happened?
I think it's horrible that the DOJ may prosecute Zimmerman in violation of our laws regarding double jeopardy. This man has been completely destroyed. Our government is on a witch hunt, plain and simple.

The problem is that justice is not blind, and instead seeks revenge based on bias and personal perception.

Can the FBI open a case on civil rights against the NAACP? They aren't supporting the justice system anymore. Calling for protest against an innocent man. Not because of anything other than race.

Can the FBI open a case on civil rights against the NAACP? They aren't supporting the justice system anymore. Calling for protest against an innocent man. Not because of anything other than race.

there might be a case

we have a justice system with judges and juries not mob rule. you don't charge someone with a crime because the mob wants you to. you don't use civil unrest to force a guilty verdict.

there might be a case

we have a justice system with judges and juries not mob rule. you don't charge someone with a crime because the mob wants you to. you don't use civil unrest to force a guilty verdict.

A case of low or no info morons following their 'leader's' cue.

there might be a case

That's exactly what happened in this case though.

The police didn't even initially charge Zimmerman until he POTUS, Sharpton, etc. weighed in and made this racial. It was pretty easy to see why Zimmerman wasn't charged during the trial too.

An unarmed minor was shot and killed, there was very little evidence one way or the other, and you dont think there was any reason for a trial? I think this is the hardest part of the Z peoples point for me to understand. Couse I have two boys about that age at home, well a year ago I did.
That's exactly what happened in this case though.

The police didn't even initially charge Zimmerman until he POTUS, Sharpton, etc. weighed in and made this racial. It was pretty easy to see why Zimmerman wasn't charged during the trial too.

An unarmed minor was shot and killed, there was very little evidence one way or the other, and you dont think there was any reason for a trial? I think this is the hardest part of the Z peoples point for me to understand. Couse I have two boys about that age at home, well a year ago I did.

No, a man in the process of beating another man senseless was shot and killed.

The police investigated and there was ample evidence that the man was in fact in the process of being beating senseless when he shot the other man in self-defense.

Your views are entirely based on Trayvon Martin's skin color.

I have been beat up before, Z was not beat up. What basis do you have for stating my views are based on skin color?
No, a man in the process of beating another man senseless was shot and killed.

The police invested and there was ample evidence that the man shot was in fact in the process of beating another man senseless.

Your views are entirely based on Trayvon Martin's skin color.

I have been beat up before, Z was not beat up. What basis do you have for stating my views are based on skin color?

So you would be ok if I wailed on your boys' faces leaving them in the same bloody and broken condition Zimmerman was in then repeatedly smashed their skulls against concrete?

Father of the Year!

Better bring a gun, they are pretty big kids now. Bloody and broken, what a joke.
So you would be ok if I wailed on your boys' faces leaving them in the same bloody and broken condition Zimmerman was in then repeatedly smashed their skulls against concrete?

Father of the Year!

Pfft. He shot a black guy, of course he's racist, the only reason to shoot a black person is because they're black.

then why wasn't Trevor Dooley not arrested on the spot why did it take two year before he was charged with a crime

Trevor Dooley (black) walked out of his suburban house Sunday afternoon, past his trimmed lawn and nice landscaping, to confront a boy riding a skateboard on the basketball court across the street. That's against the rules in this neighborhood, and Dooley, 69, was carrying a gun.

David James, 41, (white) with 20 years in the Air Force, was playing basketball with his 8-year-old daughter. They played every Sunday

James stood up for the skateboarder, neighbors said. The men argued and got into a "physical confrontation," the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said. Then, in front of his daughter, James was shot dead.

What authorities don't know is who pulled the trigger, or whether it was justified.

The Sheriff's Office has not named Dooley as a suspect or charged him with a crime. When police arrived around 4 p.m., he was waiting with the dead man. He invoked his right to remain silent and called his lawyer.

"We haven't named him yet as a suspect. I'm not going to say he's not," said sheriff's Col. Albert Frost. "We have various witnesses and various conflicting statements at this point to start with. Obviously, that doesn't help us. We're trying to sort out the facts and trying to determine what really happened."

So Dooley went back to work Monday morning, driving a school bus loaded with kids.

Aftermath of deadly shooting in Valrico leaves community bewildered | Tampa Bay Times

it took over two years befor Trevor Dooley was charged with a crime. where were the protest in the streets

I bet your kids wouldn't have been out unsupervised and high. Right?

A soccer ref dies from one punch given by a 17 year old soccer player

A soccer official who was allegedly assaulted by a teenage player, slipped into a coma and died.

Richard Portillo, 46, had been in critical condition since the April 27 incident but passed away Saturday night, police say. Authorities are considering additional charges against the 17-year-old suspect since the referee died.

Portillo was refereeing a game in Taylorsville, Utah last week when he was assaulted during a game.

“He made a call against a player that he was unhappy with, and gave him a yellow card, so the 17-year-old turned and punched him in the face,” Salt Lake Unified Police Department Lt. Justin Hoyle said.

The suspect was arrested and taken to a juvenile detention facility. He has not been named because he is a minor.

Soccer referee dies after punch from teen player | Saga Communications News

OK, now ever fight can end up with a shooting. That is what I have been saying since this trial started. If Z walks all fist fights can be settled with a gun, soon as you start losing, wether the other guy has one or not. There will be repurcussions to our gun rights over this case.
yes maybe then it will make people to think twice before punching someone for no legitimate reason
still waiting for your answer about Trevor Dooley

At 17 going to get skittles and tea a mile away? yea, I would probably have allowed my 17 year old to walk over to the convience store. It would not take much imagination to read into this post. He had pot in his system, thus the skittles, THC really dosnt make one a raving luntic, wasnt that Reefer Madness?
I bet your kids wouldn't have been out unsupervised and high. Right?

Back
Top Bottom