• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Recommends No Charges Against Hillary Clinton for Use of Personal [W:234, 1861]

Re: clinton walks

The system is rigged

run don run

I said all along that she had not broken any laws in existence at that time. That is indeed what the FBI Director said...there was no evidence of "intentional" releasing of top secret or confidential matters. "Intentional" is a high bar. It was NOT against the law at that time to use a personal server or non-govt email account.

He said she had been careless, but that doesn't rise to the level of intent.

The far right people have been convincing themselves that what she and her staff did in using a personal email account (like Jeb Bush did) was illegal. IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL. So that was never a consideration. The question was whether she and others had INTENTIONALLY released information.

The prosecutor could still choose to prosecute, but it sounds like that would be a personal thing, since such a situation has never been prosecuted before. But the righties like to make exceptions for Democrats.

I said this all along, but righties don't listen. If it makes you feel better, the investigation results were still harmful in that it concludes that she and her staff were very careless with the security information being sent in emails.

The system is rigged
So it would appear.
Utter corruption. However, this doesn't make it look any better really.
No, it does not. I guess there are politicians who are 'too big to fail'.
The F.B.I. recommended no charges for Hillary Clinton over her use of email as secretary of state, but called it "extremely careless"

Just reported by the NY Times.

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, on Tuesday said “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring a case against Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information as secretary of state. The F.B.I.’s recommendation will have an enormous impact on the presidential election.
Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. is not recommending charges against Mrs. Clinton to the Justice Department. But he said Mrs. Clinton and her staff were “extremely careless” in their use of email.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/u...c=edit_na_20160705&nlid=35927693&ref=cta&_r=0
Calls to question whether you would want such an 'extremely careless' person as POTUS. I would think rather not.
You're kidding, right? Although her actions did not rise to the criminal level IN THE OPINION OF THE FBI, that by NO MEANS shows lack of smoking guns. She was reckless, careless and compromised the security of the United States of America.

The man said she knowingly sent classified information over her server. And then said if it was anyone else, they would have security sanctions.

Yup. But then that's no surprise then is it? Knew how it was going to go the moment Obama came out and endorsed her.

This by no means clears any air of any kind. The stink of corruption pervades all of it and all involved.

I dont have to, the FBI has already spoken lol

YEp typical liberal ignore all evidence because she didn't mean to.

Glad time for an inveatigation into the fbi doj for collusion,obstruction and corruption charges.

Glad to see the lack of ethics of liberal are there for everyone to see

You might as well get used to saying "Madam President. You'll hear it enough over the next eight years. :lamo

Yup, now all those undecided and independent voters know she lied and isn't competent enough to handle secure data

I said all along that she had not broken any laws in existence at that time. That is indeed what the FBI Director said...there was no evidence of "intentional" releasing of top secret or confidential matters. "Intentional" is a high bar. It was NOT against the law at that time to use a personal server or non-govt email account.

The far right people have been convincing themselves that what she and her staff did in using a personal email account (like Jeb Bush did) was illegal. IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL. So that was never a consideration. The question was whether she and others had INTENTIONALLY released information.

The prosecutor could still choose to prosecute, but it sounds like that would be a personal thing, since such a situation has never been prosecuted before. But the righties like to make exceptions for Democrats.

I said this all along, but righties don't listen. If it makes you feel better, the investigation results were still harmful in that it concludes that she and her staff were very careless with the security information being sent in emails.

That is completely and utterly wrong. She broke the law. But because she apparently didn't mean to, its okay.

Comey said she passed classified data onto our enemies and now we know there were multiple servers.

She lied over and over and over ....

We've been telling ypu guys that she's corrupt and incompetent but you still support her

That would be a lie, but you know that already ................

Did Comey actually say she broke the law ?

But our Lib friends are celebrating ? Wow...they're pathetic

lol...so much for that indictment you all knew was coming. :lol:

I didn't think she'd be indicted, because I never heard anything she and her staff had done that had broken any laws.

The far righties don't seem to understand that it was not illegal to use a personal email account or server for govt business. So THAT was never at issue. The FBI was investigating for "intent" to release security information by email, or so grossly negligent as to conclude intent. It's obvious that the State Dept didn't intend to release security information. They were stupid and careless...but that's not illegal. If it were, Pres Bush would be in jail.

That is completely and utterly wrong. She broke the law. But because she apparently didn't mean to, its okay.
And as the FBI Director said, people are not prosecuted for this action unless intentionally done. Now back to the Whine, don't forget your Cheese.

Did Comey actually say she broke the law ?

But our Lib friends are celebrating ? Wow...they're pathetic

Yes. He literally said they couldn't find information that they purposely broke the law.

The fact that the FBI won't bring her up on charges for mishandling emails is a little troubling but not completely unexpected. What I haven't seen, though, is any mention of the Clinton foundation. Maybe that angle was never a part of the investigation?

C'mon now.

We shouldn't be gloating.

BUT IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD, DOESN'T IT?

They threw patreous under a buss for three items in a book he mentioned that were still classified. Whqt do you mean no precedent?

David Petraeus aka "Peaches" stole classified documents and hand delivered them to his mistress. He also provided additional classified materials to his mistress that posed serious risks to national security - including the identities of covert operatives. He went under the bus for selling out his country in exchange for sex and he walked away with probation and a fine. That is markedly different than merely being careless in communications between people who are authorized to see that information.

Comely needs to be charged along with the doj with collusion obstruction and corruption charges. Congress needs to step in and take over

You are just throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get your way, too bad.

That would be a lie, but you know that already ................

She broke the law, had multiple servers and her server was hacked

But because " she didn't mean to do it" she's Presidential material

You've got tp be kidding me.

And as the FBI Director said, people are not prosecuted for this action unless intentionally done. Now back to the Whine, don't forget your Cheese.

Doesn't mean she didn't break the law.

Only a person that doean't have a wingle brain cell in their head and is a complete moron would believe the excuse given.

Ahe knew exactly what she was doing. She continued to do it even though she was warned multiple times that it was violating the law.

That fbi found that she not only was sending existing classified info but knew she was doing it even in enemy territory.

Don't tell me she didn't intend to.

C'mon now.

We shouldn't be gloating.

BUT IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD, DOESN'T IT?

Gloat all you want. You support a candidate who broke the law and who's not competent enough to handle classified data

"Opinions are irrelevent...Only facts matter" - FBI Director James Comey

That statement will be totally ignored by the Hillary haters.

If ya want to witness Fox News explode switch over haha

You are right, I just did. It is hilarious watching these right-wing extremest going bonkers.

You are just throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get your way, too bad.

She broke the damn law and the fbi on nationnal friggen tv listed all the damn evidence.

Only complete friggen morons like the liberal left can't see that they see letting her go on purpose. Goos luck telling the cop thqt gives you a ticket i disn't mean to do it.

That wasn't my intent. You will get the ticket anyway.

Gloat all you want. You support a candidate who broke the law and who's not competent enough to handle classified data

Are you saying she will use a private server in the Whitehouse? Not a chance.

Back
Top Bottom