• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Recommends No Charges Against Hillary Clinton for Use of Personal [W:234, 1861]

Re: clinton walks

Haha....if I do the same thing as her at my job, I can be sued and let go. It is now official that Clinton knowingly sent and dealt with beyond Top Secret information on a non secure line. Yea wet dream, alright.

Sure, that's not gross negligence.

On the day of ehr coronation any individual that has ever been fired, fined or even denied a federal job based security clearances should file a lawsuit against the federal government, the democrat party, and the DOJ. No other individual on the planet would be given a security clearance based on the things she did, the lies she told about what she did, etc.

But everyone is TOTALLY shocked that this administrations DOJ covered for her...right?

Great week for Hillary and America

With Obama on the campaign trail, his specialty, what a great day for America

I bet Lynch is relieved...lol

"Opinions are irrelevent...Only facts matter" - FBI Director James Comey

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066040251 said:
Sure, that's not gross negligence.

I'll go ahead and tell my boss whoops didn't mean to send out company secrets! Therefore, its not my fault!

Glad to see liberals live up to their mo of supporting political corruption.

List all the evidence on national tv of what she did how she broke the law her continued use of a server in illegal ways the deleting of emails, and then ignore all of it and cite she didn't mean to. As an excuse not to charge her.

Lol ol the political corruption that has taken over our system

You didnt get what you want, she was careless, not criminal. Cleared of Benghazi, and now the email debacle over, roll on Nov!!

Hmm Nov

Isnt that the month the lawsuit against Trump U should reach court?

The General passed classified info to his GF

Big difference in the two cases

Other than Hillary being guilty of what many of us our, careless with emails, nothing to see

I guess you missed the fbi briefing. Hillary passed classified info to our enemies by using her unsecure private email server while in enemy area tell me how that is not worse?

Great week for Hillary and America

With Obama on the campaign trail, his specialty, what a great day for America
Especially if you are one of those 'special' Americans that love corrupt politicians and a corrupt political process. If you love voting for a known liar you have to be a yankintx.

Didn't Hillary say that she neither sent or received classified emails on her server?

That was obviously a lie.

Smell that fresh air?

Its due to the lack of smoking guns.

Give it up guys, the witch hunt didn't work.

Are you serious? You're not a moderate, and you have no personal credibility.

So she's too stupid to know whether or not she woupd be handling classified data on her computer but she's presidential material

And multiple servers now ?

Apparently Hillary's lawyers did a hell of a job of having some of her emails permanently deleted but not all of them. I wonder why?

FBI...

" Any reasonable person should have known "....

Comely needs to be charged along with the doj with collusion obstruction and corruption charges. Congress needs to step in and take over

Re: The F.B.I. recommended no charges for Hillary Clinton over her use of email

My guess is that this will disappoint some people here.

About half the site.

Didn't Hillary say that she neither sent or received classified emails on her server?

The FBI found classified documents on her server; how did they get there from the secure system. She didn't break all the rules alone.

By dismissing it. "The FBI cleared me of wrong doing. Next question."

No, they decided not to charge her. Unless I heard it wrong, they could have charged her, and decided to let her go. A little different than clearing her of wrongdoing.

Glad to see liberals live up to their mo of supporting political corruption.

List all the evidence on national tv of what she did how she broke the law her continued use of a server in illegal ways the deleting of emails, and then ignore all of it and cite she didn't mean to. As an excuse not to charge her.

Lol ol the political corruption that has taken over our system

I dont have to, the FBI has already spoken lol

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066040273 said:
Apparently Hillary's lawyers did a hell of a job of having some of her emails permanently deleted but not all of them. I wonder why?

Which is illegal and the same stuff nixon pulled in watergate.

Obviously a minor detail Hillary zombies will gleefully overlook.

On the day of her coronation any individual that has ever been fired, fined or even denied a federal job based security clearances should file a lawsuit against the federal government, the democrat party, and the DOJ. No other individual on the planet would be given a security clearance based on the things she did, the lies she told about what she did, etc.

But everyone is TOTALLY shocked that this administrations DOJ covered for her...right?

Sour grapes.

If ya want to witness Fox News explode switch over haha

Re: The F.B.I. recommended no charges for Hillary Clinton over her use of email

The F.B.I. recommended no charges for Hillary Clinton over her use of email as secretary of state, but called it "extremely careless"

Just reported by the NY Times.

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, on Tuesday said “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring a case against Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information as secretary of state. The F.B.I.’s recommendation will have an enormous impact on the presidential election.
Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. is not recommending charges against Mrs. Clinton to the Justice Department. But he said Mrs. Clinton and her staff were “extremely careless” in their use of email.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/u...c=edit_na_20160705&nlid=35927693&ref=cta&_r=0

They left off the first part of the headline, "Because the Attorney General's ass needed covering (after meeting Bill Clinton on the jetway), the FBI recommended....".

Heh.

We tried to tell your guys.

Comey said she passed classified data onto our enemies and now we know there were multiple servers.

She lied over and over and over ....

We've been telling ypu guys that she's corrupt and incompetent but you still support her

So she's too stupid to know whether or not she woupd be handling classified data on her computer but she's presidential material

And multiple servers now ?

You might as well get used to saying "Madam President. You'll hear it enough over the next eight years. :lamo

I dont have to, the FBI has already spoken lol

Comey said she broke the law. However, because they couldn't find willful breaking of the law, they will not recommend charges. However, he also said that people that do this often have security clearances revoked.

Back
Top Bottom