• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Recommends No Charges Against Hillary Clinton for Use of Personal [W:234, 1861]

Re: clinton walks

Dude...you provided the quote, yourself just a couple of posts ago!!

So, you choose to be disingenuous.

So be it...

You haven't provided any facts,just a link to an opinion made by WND senior staff writer, JEROME CORSI, serial liar and wanna be Bernie Madoff light,who screwed mutual fund investors out of $1.2 mill in a failed scheme when he transferred the money into his wife’s account. :2wave:

You haven't provided any facts,just a link to an opinion made by WND senior staff writer, JEROME CORSI, serial liar and wanna be Bernie Madoff light,who screwed mutual fund investors out of $1.2 mill in a failed scheme when he transferred the money into his wife’s account. :2wave:

Yes...that link had opinions, but it also contained facts.

You should learn the difference between the two.

Myself...when I talk about facts, I'm talking about facts. When I'm talking about opinion, that's what I'm talking about. You just want to talk about the guy presenting the facts.

So it goes...

Yes...that link had opinions, but it also contained facts.

You should learn the difference between the two.

Myself...when I talk about facts, I'm talking about facts. When I'm talking about opinion, that's what I'm talking about. You just want to talk about the guy presenting the facts.

So it goes...

Wheres the facts of the following?

NEW YORK – FBI Director James Comey has a long history of involvement in Department of Justice actions that arguably ended up favorable to the Clintons.

In 2004, Comey, then serving as a deputy attorney general in the Justice Department, apparently limited the scope of the criminal investigation of Sandy Berger, which left out former Clinton administration officials who may have coordinated with Berger in his removal and destruction of classified records from the National Archives. The documents were relevant to accusations that the Clinton administration was negligent in the build-up to the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Looks like and opinion to me.Notice the three qualifier/wiggle words :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom