• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI pulls a kegger at mar a lago

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
My wildest dreams have come true im basking in this so much!

Wooooooo! Hahaha! Steven Miller is maulding too! FBI holds a kegger at mar a lago! My dreams have come true!!!!!

Awesome! This is going to have fascinating downstream repercussions.

Wooooooo! Hahaha! Steven Miller is maulding too! FBI holds a kegger at mar a lago! My dreams have come true!!!!!

I hope they find something that crucifies the man. Otherwise, this is a major departure all for nothing.

Fox is spreading enough misinformation and propaganda over this to cause some very serious concerns.

I hope they find something that crucifies the man. Otherwise, this is a major departure all for nothing.
He illegally had 15 boxes full of White House records. It included important national security documents like the letter from Kim Jong-un. He had been asked and refused to return them.

That alone is enough to put him away. This is not even to consider that there may be damning information in those records for him.

Good.

The toothpaste is finally out of the tube.

Of course the raid will yield nothing.

But American voters will become keenly aware of how desperate the dems are to destroy Trump. Despite the polls that show Biden leading Trump in a re-match.

Many are already. Today might be a very dark day for the dems.

He illegally had 15 boxes of White House records.

That alone is enough to put him away. This is not even to consider that there may be damning information in those records for him.

Rather anticlimactic though. Like Capone being convicted for tax evasion rather than racketeering and conspiracy to commit murder.

Rather anticlimactic though. Like Capone being convicted for tax evasion rather than racketeering and conspiracy to commit murder.
Maybe. But it could also be just the beginning. I would buckle up just in case.

If they fired a blank, heaven help us!

Yeah.

If all this ends up being over a Kim Jong Un letter... eek.

The DoJ ain't playin'. They have been very methodical so far and aren't about to sully their reputation and mission. They have to have the goods and evidence to preserve, defend and protect the Constitution.
It has been said that the focus is on top secret documents. It doesn't look good.

Meh, that's barely a beer run

Deep state, Banana Republic, IRS is adding agents to target Trumpists..

Alan Dershowitz is maulding too. Glad to see that fascist enabling son of a bitch cry.

I kept saying we should have a kegger at mar a lago! I didnt think it would be the fbi to do it.

Did you see the trump fans call to abolish the FBI? Lol

FoxNews melting down is comical. Dan Bongino is a tool.

They better have something REALLY damning that they knew for sure was there.

Or this could completely backfire.

They better have something REALLY damning that they knew for sure was there.

Or this could completely backfire.
I wouldn't put it past them to screw this up. As they say, never count out the Democrats' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory. They've been on a legislative and politically popular roll lately so it would be fully in keeping for them to botch this.

I wouldn't put it past them to screw this up. As they say, never count out the Democrats' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory. They've been on a legislative and politically popular roll lately so it would be fully in keeping for them to botch this.
Yeah, was sort of thinking the same thing.

Like man, if they screw this up…they just riled up a monster size number of people.

Back
Top Bottom