• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Public Warning

Which one of the left over Obama radical left wing moles in the FBI wrote that???

Russia Russia Russia --------------yeah sure.

what dumb asses DON'T know this stuff by now?????

Be alert for false and misleading conspiracy theories and ads on social media. They're coming directly from the Kremlin.

Maybe a good and hearty Obummer-style "I told him to cut it out." will do the trick?!?

Heck, it worked so well in 2016 ... :LOL:

But imagine all the salivating in anticipation of this well timed memo's impact. We don't need borscht farts to fan any flames. This game is as old as politics itself.

Will they be warning us about the media, also?

But imagine all the salivating in anticipation of this well timed memo's impact. We don't need borscht farts to fan any flames. This game is as old as politics itself.

is it not their job?

I think we both know the answer, but the better question is "what dumb asses DON'T know this stuff by now or what utterly tribal souls pretend not to know?"

Be alert for false and misleading conspiracy theories and ads on social media. They're coming directly from the Kremlin.

A generalized warning is basically meaningless.
They should be poinitng out specifics.

And really. People's minds are already made up as to who they are voting for.
Such information, even if seen, will likely change noone's mind.

View attachment 67296104
Don't worry, Putin, Moscow Mitch and Bill Barr have the fix all sewn up. Soon the Trump® family will be our oligarchs for as long as the Trump® name an moronic genes survive, (not long, along with America) but the MAGAA™ crowd will be happy, till the pain comes to roost for them too (not long). It's a done deal, bank it. Don't you see Chuck and Nancy essentially already conceeding? It's over already, I guarantee it.

I bet every single person that's shitting themselves about "Russiaaaaa!" believes 100% of the anonymous sources that made claims in Trump...lol

election interference professionals aren't too difficult to spot.

A generalized warning is basically meaningless.
They should be poinitng out specifics.

And really. People's minds are already made up as to who they are voting for.
Such information, even if seen, will likely change noone's mind.

unlike Durham and Barr the rest of the DOJ never discusses on-going investigations.

unlike Durham and Barr the rest of the DOJ never discusses on-going investigations.
Of course you would say nothing true or of import in reply.
Figures.

election interference professionals aren't too difficult to spot.
Doesn't matter, this fix is a done deal. Watch America crumble, I have ZERO doubt this election is Trump®'s, regardless of the vote. If I had a fortune to bet on it, I would, without any hesitation.

The FBI is clearly warning people ahead of the election that any claims of our election being a 'rigged election' is not legitimate. From what I have heard from several different networks including CBS and MSNBC is that the FBI not only uncovered a Russian campaign to subvert our election, that was clearly revealed in the Mueller report with 17 Russians indicted, but this investigation by the FBI has placed the information for the current disinformation and social media manipulation directly at the feet of Vladimir Putin himself, not merely his paid troll farms and GRU agents.

This paragraph in particular, specifically addresses future allegations by Trump and the republicans of voter fraud. The FBI clearly explains how and why the counting of ballots could take days and the final tally not immediately known. Trump will use this delay in receiving results as a tactic to claim it's 'rigged'. The FBI is warning people ahead of the election that this is simply not the case and they are reassuring people that the election is secure despite the interference from Russia to sabotage it.

1600828265351.png

Doesn't matter, this fix is a done deal. Watch America crumble, I have ZERO doubt this election is Trump®'s, regardless of the vote. If I had a fortune to bet on it, I would, without any hesitation.

i don't, and wouldn't at this point. i am going to vote, though.

i don't, and wouldn't at this point. i am going to vote, though.
I'll vote too, but I expect picking up pieces will be all that's left to us soon. That and resisting the new Oligarchy, but it will be futile. Trump wanted to be Putin of America and the GOP and Putin made it so. We're just ****ed now.

Back
Top Bottom