• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Public Warning

I'll vote too, but I expect picking up pieces will be all that's left to us soon. That and resisting the new Oligarchy, but it will be futile. Trump wanted to be Putin of America and the GOP and Putin made it so. We're just ****ed now.

it isn't single party rule yet. i am annoyed at the Democrats for letting it get to this point, though. they should have anticipated Redmap or at least planned accordingly, IMO.

I haven't seen a public FBI warning about China's interference. Trump claims it's all China that's doing election interference to help Biden win, but that is contrary to what the FBI has found.

Fake nooze?

Be alert for false and misleading conspiracy theories and ads on social media. They're coming directly from the Kremlin.

View attachment 67296104
They were just talking about this election interference and disinformation today on the radio, 40 min. podcast for those interested.

As we know by now, Russia interfered in our last presidential election. This was mostly done online, using social media to plant disinformation and sow discord.

This month, Facebook and Twitter revealed that one of the Russian groups involved in these 2016 efforts is once again targeting Americans online.

But it’s not just a matter of foreign intervention…Voters are being bombarded with disinformation and misinformation by those inside the U.S. as well.

From The Atlantic:
The Trump campaign is planning to spend more than $1 billion, and it will be aided by a vast coalition of partisan media, outside political groups, and enterprising freelance operatives. These pro-Trump forces are poised to wage what could be the most extensive disinformation campaign in U.S. history. Whether or not it succeeds in reelecting the president, the wreckage it leaves behind could be irreparable.

Back
Top Bottom