• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI ordered to combat threats against schools amid conservative freakout on critical race theory and masks

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

The Justice Department is responding to a wave of angry protests at school boards across the country, as education officials and teachers face the wrath of conservative parents opposed to the supposed teaching of “critical race theory” and mask mandates.

A memorandum from Merrick Garland, the US attorney general, on Tuesday directed FBI officials to meet with state and local leaders to address “ harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in our nation’s public schools”.

As the agency plans to address the rising threats of violence towards teachers and others in the coming days, the statement adds, the FBI will also train school boards and teachers on the best ways to report credible threats of violence to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.

Noooooo

I can't believe the FBI has fallen to the wokist communist SJW post-modern Neo-Marxistst too.

😔✊

Parents who disagree with the school board labeled domestic terrorists? With the FBI on their asses?

I wish we could go back in time and play a video of the things I said back in the 1970s and 1980s about a ton of the people that live around me here in the South (and those with the same attitudes around the country).

I was so ****ing spot on.

Don't dare to complain at a school board meeting if you do the FBI will investigate you! What a chilling effect that will have on free speech. Biden shutting down anyone who disagrees with them.

FBI walking over local authorities it seems? One more screw up by Biden.

Don't dare to complain at a school board meeting if you do the FBI will investigate you! What a chilling effect that will have on free speech. Biden shutting down anyone who disagrees with them.

Yeah that’s been debunked like 4 times in this thread already

Bulloney.

Why not? The FBI fumbled the ball in the Nassar investigation, so let's see if they can handle THIS successfully!

Back
Top Bottom