• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI: No evidence the Orlando killer was gay or used gay apps

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Officials: No evidence Orlando gunman was gay

wow, who could have possibly predicted this. Oh wait, I said it would turn out to be BS from the start. The left was so hoping it was true so they could use it as his motive. looking back on the media's coverage it's clear they were pushing(hard) to make that the narrative.

so now, FINALLY, will the left come forward and admit this was a terrorist act and that Mateen's ONLY MOTIVE was islamic extremism? just kidding, of course they won't. will probably try and ignore this story all together. it's time for them to join the rest of us in reality.

Last edited:

wow, who could anyone have possibly predicted this. Oh wait, I said it would turn out to be BS from the start. The left was so hoping it was true so they could use it as his motive.

so now, FINALLY, will the left come forward and admit this was a terrorist act and that Mateen ONLY MOTIVE was islamic extremism? just kidding, of course they won't. will probably try and ignore this story all together.

Yeah, they'll put their fingers in their ears and run in circles shouting 'La! La! La! La! La!' at the top of their lungs.

The Complicit Biased Lame Stream Media won't cover it either as it's not in line with the ideological line, and cover that up with 'it wasn't newsworthy' or some such ****.

We've seen this response before.

So the man was a good, peace-loving Muslim? Doesn't that mess up the leftwing narrative?

wow, who could anyone have possibly predicted this. Oh wait, I said it would turn out to be BS from the start. The left was so hoping it was true so they could use it as his motive.

so now, FINALLY, will the left come forward and admit this was a terrorist act and that Mateen ONLY MOTIVE was islamic extremism? just kidding, of course they won't. will probably try and ignore this story all together.

Guess we'll never know why he did it...
-Lynch

wow, who could have possibly predicted this. Oh wait, I said it would turn out to be BS from the start. The left was so hoping it was true so they could use it as his motive. looking back on the media's coverage it's clear they were pushing(hard) to make that the narrative.

so now, FINALLY, will the left come forward and admit this was a terrorist act and that Mateen's ONLY MOTIVE was islamic extremism? just kidding, of course they won't. will probably try and ignore this story all together. it's time for them to join the rest of us in reality.

The left was hoping he was gay so they could use it as a motive for what....advancing their "gay on gay crime" agenda that we've heard so much about?

The left was hoping he was gay so they could use it as a motive for what....advancing their "gay on gay crime" agenda that we've heard so much about?

Really? Muslim guy attacked a gay night club. Figure it out. What would the fact that he was gay take away from the situation? It would mean he was denial of being gay and lashed out from the feelings the conflict between himself and his faith was causing him. If however he was not gay then it's just a Muslim guy that hates gays.

Who cares if he is gay? I don't, although it was interesting for 2 seconds when evidence was first revealed.

Members of Isis and other terrorist organizations probably also have gay members. And we already know that many terrorist guys are pedophiles. Doesn't change the fact that they kill for Islam, or their version of it.

So the man was a good, peace-loving Muslim? Doesn't that mess up the leftwing narrative?

Yes, "the left" usually tries to portray mass murderers as "peace-loving." :roll:

Yes, "the left" usually tries to portray mass murderers as "peace-loving." :roll:

No, they just desperately try to find any reason not to blame the "religion of peace".

Ah- sure, unnamed sources, the answer to "how do right wingers feed lies to the public for $800, Alex."

Really? Muslim guy attacked a gay night club. Figure it out. What would the fact that he was gay take away from the situation? It would mean he was denial of being gay and lashed out from the feelings the conflict between himself and his faith was causing him. If however he was not gay then it's just a Muslim guy that hates gays.

which makes no difference to this 'leftist'

homophobia is to blame either way

No, they just desperately try to find any reason not to blame the "religion of peace".

as opposed to the right pretending the killer was not one of them, that religion cannot inspire someone to mass murder, that he wasn't a real believer, all while managing to take shots at the "unsaved sinners" who were killed

any atheist knows of the violence born from religion, and you won't find many of them on the right

as opposed to the right pretending the killer was not one of them, that religion cannot inspire someone to mass murder, that he wasn't a real believer, all while managing to take shots at the "unsaved sinners" who were killed

any atheist knows of the violence born from religion, and you won't find many of them on the right

Of course, I never said that, the religious right and the liberal left are just two sides of the same coin and the farther to the extremes they become, the more identical they are.

This is just a very clear example of the left doing everything in their power not to place the blame on radical Islam. Here's a guy that calls 911 and pledges his allegiance to ISIS, who flat out says "here's why I'm doing it" and the left are falling all over themselves to find other explanations.

And actually, you do find lots of atheists on the right, it's estimated that 20% of atheists are conservatives, but the GOP isn't conservative and neither is the religious right, but lots of people think that's what conservatism is.

The narrative was that he was a horribly conflicted gay Muslim who lashed out because of all that American gay hate speech that the narrative also made up.

I am gay and left leaning and I am struggling very much to follow your logic. Would it not benefit right wingers more if he were gay so they could argue gays are dangerous to one another and society as a whole?

Lol. Leave it to rights to make this an issue when it wasn't. There was plenty of information out there that deserved investigating. But if course due process has a liberal bias. :lamo

The narrative was that he was a horribly conflicted gay Muslim who lashed out because of all that American gay hate speech that the narrative also made up.

Can I see something on this narrative? Maybe some HuffPost piece or MSNBC clip? The anti-gay stuff didn't seem to happen until after the shooting when right wingers seemed to decide to pretend the attack wasn't against gays.

I am gay and left leaning and I am struggling very much to follow your logic. Would it not benefit right wingers more if he were gay so they could argue gays are dangerous to one another and society as a whole?

Actually no. Conservatives want him to be a Muslim and a terrorist. If he was some Muslim guy that was struggling with his sexuality it would destroy their narrative.

Liberals interestingly enough have the opposite motivation. They need the person to be troubled with his sexuality and gay to distract from the fact that he was a Muslim that attacked gays.

He' so badly wants to believe those on the left haven't the ability to say the words Islamic Terrorist. Nevermind there was enough evidence for the FBI to investigate the gay theory.

So yeah, due process must have a liberal bias.

He' so badly wants to believe those on the left haven't the ability to say the words Islamic Terrorist. Nevermind there was enough evidence for the FBI to investigate the gay theory.

People (men) are now coming forward who claim to have slept with him.

There is nothing to fear, there is a good chance Obama and Lynch will recycle and oldy by goody excuse for this act of Terror. They are probably searching YouTube for a video to blame. Chewbacca mom and piano playing cat are in the running according to unnamed sources close to the Whitehouse. If that doesn't stick they always have the go to excuse of Climate Change. and spin it as an Eco Warrior trying to reduce our carbon footprint.

I came about all this information on a break from my class at the Brian Williams University of Journalistic Integrity.

People (men) are now coming forward who claim to have slept with him.

I haven't seen that. Not really shocking. But is it true? The irony of asking the FBI is humorous if nothing else ( J Edgar and all )

Actually I don't think anyone here understands what the left were saying at all.

Here's what I was saying...he was conflicted due to his gay tendencies. His Muslim upbringing and probably his family would never have accepted that. Thus he had to be hetero. That was never going to happen and he was never going to have peace.

What would a good Muslim extremist do? Go out with a bang and take as many infidels with you as possible.

It isn't that hard to understand. It isn't that complicated AND it isn't political.

Your argument is that he shot up a gay nightclub because he didn't hate gays ...?

The FBI looks into everything. They've already said there is *NO* evidence that the gay theory was true whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom