• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI most wanted adds are racist

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
I just saw this on the local news while I chowed down my crappy dinner and shouted at the TV, ARE YOU FOOKIN KIDDIN ME???

"In the global war on terror, information is everything.

"A single tip from the public can save countless lives. A terrorist could be right in front of your own face. That’s why the FBI rolled out a new ad campaign on billboards and buses. It shows the faces of 16 of the world's most wanted terrorists.

Some, however, say they're being depicted in a less that flattering light.

“You look at the pictures, they're all one color of folks,” said Congressman Jim McDermott of Seattle. McDermott has asked the FBI to pull the ads, calling them “racist” because there are no white people."
Racist or reality? Seattle congressman wants FBI terrorists ad pulled | KREM.com Spokane

I just saw this on the local news while I chowed down my crappy dinner and shouted at the TV, ARE YOU FOOKIN KIDDIN ME???

"In the global war on terror, information is everything.

"A single tip from the public can save countless lives. A terrorist could be right in front of your own face. That’s why the FBI rolled out a new ad campaign on billboards and buses. It shows the faces of 16 of the world's most wanted terrorists.

“You look at the pictures, they're all one color of folks,” said Congressman Jim McDermott of Seattle. McDermott has asked the FBI to pull the ads, calling them “racist” because there are no white people."
Racist or reality? Seattle congressman wants FBI terrorists ad pulled | KREM.com Spokane
Sorry Mcderpmet I see two colors on that poster.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

It would be impossible for me to think less of these people than I already think.

I'm confident that when some white guy is wanted for blowing up a plane or something like that, they will use his picture. Terrorism is a specialty that doesn't attract every race. It's a really silly article about really silly people.

The congressman is right... This kind of crap simply can not be tolerated in this day and age.

I think the congressman needs to file a lawsuit in an international court against al qaida and all their affiliated terrorist organizations for racial and religious discrimination, and demand that they start recruiting and training more white Christian men immediately... It's the politically correct thing to do.

...and the systematic creation of the "other" is complete.

Heil?

The congressman is right... This kind of crap simply can not be tolerated in this day and age.

I think the congressman needs to file a lawsuit in an international court against al qaida and all their affiliated terrorist organizations for racial and religious discrimination, and demand that they start recruiting and training more white Christian men immediately... It's the politically correct thing to do.

LOL That'sfunnyrightthereIdon'tcarewhoyouare!

What? No WASP terrorists? Geeze. Somebody better get busy and find one. I would've thought the Tea Party would be prominent, and there isn't a one of them posted, either. When will the FBI get politically correct? Inquiring minds want to know, and I do too.

Us whites need to up our game. It's disgraceful that we're not represented.

Back
Top Bottom