• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Lawyer to Plead Guilty of Falsifying Document for Carter Page FISA Warrant

Based on the Horowitz report and the current Statement of the Crime it sounds like the email was available to the entire team back in July of 2016 and Clinesmith altered it while replying to a request from someone else on the team nearly a year after first receiving it. The most damning this is that the entire Crossfire Hurricane team either did or should have known about Page and the CIA right out of the gate but they ignored or intentionally hid information they had from the FISC. It wasn't one person that hid the information but, rather, the entire team. On top of that, it's information Mueller must have had through his entire investigation and his team also ignored it.

And that's my point. It wasn't just one person.

Right here dude. Nobody, let me repeat that NOBODY, said it was "all done legally." Nothing is ever "all done legally" and you can almost always find at least a technical legal error that could be subject to penalty or imprisonment. Always. Let me repeat that - ALWAYS.

What we (at least I) predicted (if not voiced herein) was that it is likely to have been provably done substantially legally, without any substantial corrupt intents, and without material malfeasance. And I still predict that. Feel free to call me back if this prediction is shown to be wrong, and I'll gladly address it.

But having said that, let the chips fall where they may, and let the guilty suffer the consequences, give up their secrets, and let ALL EVIDENCE be brought under a bright light for ALL to form a well-supported opinion. You on the other hand would never be heard saying any these words. Like, for instance, during an impeachment trial in the Senate.

Liberals have been on here for the last 3 years acting pompous and smug about it.

You already reached your verdict.

I've reached the only verdict supported by the evidence. Give me some more evidence, please.

Watching The Republic die, in realtime, murdered by a Cult of Personality !

The only way this investigation will go away is if Biden wins and then it would likely be halted and magically disappear.

Clinesmith was found out 2 years ago during IG Horowitz investigation. We the People didn't learn about it until after the release of the Horowitz report and the footnotes were declassified.

When someone takes a plea deal it means that the evidence against them is overwhelming. It also means that to get the severity of charges lowered to one single charge, he had to give the prosecutors something. Clinesmith was the top lawyer working on Crossfire Hurricane. Anyone in the FBI that was working on Crossfire Hurricane should be very concerned over what Clinesmith gave up in order to get his plea deal. .

Sure Vesper. I know they are always "close" to finding something...anything...to keep you angry and voting Republican;)

There is nothing in this revelation that we didn't know last November. It's still the same one guy it was nearly a year ago. No system-wide anti-trump conspiracy is demonstrated here.

Excuse me, we knew Kevin Clinesmith forged a document to procure a fisa warrant to allow the government to spy on the Trump campaign? We knew that last november? Really? Why did no one tell me?

Who is Carter Page?

Naval Academy graduate. Naval intelligence officer. CIA operative. Victim of Obama democrat thugs who trashed him in order to illegally get to Trump. Page is suing those thugs who violated his civil rights in their zeal to illegally destroy Trump. I hope he wins a $hundred million dollar settlement like Peter Limone won against Robert Mueller.

Watching The Republic die, in realtime, murdered by a Cult of Personality !

Weissman is depending on ignorance on the part of a good deal of the populace. The burden for lying on official documents is a good deal higher for Clinesmith because he is an officer of the court and he swore under oath to the court they were true. There is a good deal less burden on a FARA filing because they are generally settled with a re-filing and/or a fine.

He knows that and you are being useful to him in spreading something he knows to be bull****. Congratulations.

There is nothing in this revelation that we didn't know last November. It's still the same one guy it was nearly a year ago. No system-wide anti-trump conspiracy is demonstrated here.

You can count on the democrat mob attempting to cover up their crimes. That is certainly not new. This whole Trump/Russian collusion fake democrat conspiracy theory may land quite a few former Obama democrats in jail if the democrats do not stop Trump and Barr this November.

Mueller violations.jpg

You can count on the democrat mob attempting to cover up their crimes. That is certainly not new. This whole Trump/Russian collusion fake democrat conspiracy theory may land quite a few former Obama democrats in jail if the democrats do not stop Trump and Barr this November.

View attachment 67291604

:cuckoo:

If it's "the first crack in the glass," then it's the same crack in the glass that was there last year. Which means in all this time it has remained one very lonely crack.

Just 5 more months and the democrats can shut down all investigations into democrat corruption. No doubt that was one of the driving forces behind the phony impeachment scam. Democrats have a history of being able to violate laws with impunity because they are closely protected by crooked supporters in the government and in courts. I hope some justice will be done in the end before the wicked again shut down the investigations and pervert justice.

mueller& Hillary witch hunt.jpg

This won't come anywhere near McCabe. A US Attorney had already declined to file any charges against McCabe.

McCabe leaked and lied and was 'forgiven' by a very forgiving bloc of democrats. Stone told the truth, was falsely called a liar, and seized in the middle of the night by a score of armed swat troops while in his 65 year old pajamas.

Vote democrat if you want protection from the crooked democrat mob, or if you don't want to be ruthlessly destroyed by the democrat mob.

Mueller was not a very good investigator, speech writer, or prosecutor, but he, like Sleepy, Creepy Joe Biden, was loved by millions as a veritable giant among political crooks. It may not have been his fault the Obama team sent him on a wild goose chase but it was his fault for not shutting it down in the first few months when he first discovered it was all a DNC hoax.

Mueller baloney stew.jpg

So what do you think, were Carter Page's rights violated? Or do you care?

Sure. But why do we care so much about this one guy that we've been talking about him for years now? There aren't others out there to talk about?

Sure. But why do we care so much about this one guy that we've been talking about him for years now? There aren't others out there to talk about?

Well, the claim against Page was that he was part of a Trump conspiracy with Russia to fix the 2016 election, namely to hack the DNC.
The allegation-- that the GOP nominee and then president-- was basically acting as an agent of Russia is somewhat major news.
That information to support the allegation was doctored is also kind of important. One would suspect there would be no need to do so if there was more solid evidence.

Well, the claim against Page was that he was part of a Trump conspiracy with Russia to fix the 2016 election, namely to hack the DNC.
The allegation-- that the GOP nominee and then president-- was basically acting as an agent of Russia is somewhat major news.
That information to support the allegation was doctored is also kind of important. One would suspect there would be no need to do so if there was more solid evidence.

Asking the Russians for help with emails is cooperating with a foreign power.

Asking the Russians for help with emails is cooperating with a foreign power.

We already know that didn't happen with either the Trump or Clinton campaign.
Russia approached the Trump campaign, not the Trump campaign approached Russia, saying they had info on Mrs. Clinton-- nothing mentioned about emails.
And we know the Trump campaign never received anything from Russia.

Well, the claim against Page was that he was part of a Trump conspiracy with Russia to fix the 2016 election, namely to hack the DNC. <snip>

Links?

To what?
The Steele Dossier? To the fact that the DNC was hacked in 2016? To the warrant on Page?
What is it that you think Trump supposedly had conspired with Russia in doing?

To what?
The Steele Dossier? To the fact that the DNC was hacked in 2016? To the warrant on Page?
What is it that you think Trump supposedly had conspired with Russia in doing?

It's there in your post: "Well, the claim against Page was that he was part of a Trump conspiracy with Russia to fix the 2016 election, namely to hack the DNC".

Where is the evidence of this claim?

Why would democrats care about people like General Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Donald Trump, Peter Limone, Stephen Hatfill, or 4 brave Americans abandoned to terrorist murderers by Obama officials? Those people do not matter to cold-hearted democrats who felt they had to destroy them in order to protect democrats and democrat interests.

Back
Top Bottom