• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI investigating how top secret docs ended up at Trump's house

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This should be good...

"The effort, led by the F.B.I., stems from the discovery of classified information in 15 boxes that contained documents, mementos, gifts and letters that had been taken from the White House at the end of Mr. Trump’s term in apparent violation of the requirements for turning over all presidential records to the National Archives.

The development was reported earlier by The Washington Post."

Probably just a bunch of yoga poses and wedding plans

This could blow the lid wide open on his connection to Russian pee hookers.

Um, maybe he took them because he doesn't gaf and just kind of wanted to at some moment? Have you ever met a kid who has never been told no? That stage of development can be permanent in some cases.

Um, maybe he took them because he doesn't gaf and just kind of wanted to at some moment? Have you ever met a kid who has never been told no? That stage of development can be permanent in some cases.

Everyone breaks the law because they don't gaf. I never met someone breaking the law who really thought they shouldn't be.

Everyone breaks the law because they don't gaf. I never met someone breaking the law who really thought they shouldn't be.
I have met people who weren't narcissistic sociopaths with the impulse control of a nine year old.

I have met people who weren't narcissistic sociopaths with the impulse control of a nine year old.

I don't think we should humanize Trump.

This should be good...

"The effort, led by the F.B.I., stems from the discovery of classified information in 15 boxes that contained documents, mementos, gifts and letters that had been taken from the White House at the end of Mr. Trump’s term in apparent violation of the requirements for turning over all presidential records to the National Archives.

The development was reported earlier by The Washington Post."

Look at is this way, trump is gollum and the info in those boxes are the ring, his precious.

When he took the boxes he was President and Article II lets the president do whatever he wants.

Breaking federal law is just ducky when he does it...

15 boxes? You know damn well that Trump didn't take them out..he's too lazy for that. Who did?.. and did they know what they were taking?
If they did, that's prison time.

A sociopath is still a person. It's just a person without a conscience.
Empathy (and therefore a conscience) is what makes us greater than insectoid. A sociopath is much less than human.

He nicked them from Hunter's laptop.

Empathy (and therefore a conscience) is what makes us greater than insectoid. A sociopath is much less than human.
I agree to a point, but it's a lot more nuanced than that. However, they are foreign to me. I got curious about it and watched some YouTube videos of sociopaths who are just regular people. With some of them, there's something off when they smile.

15 boxes? You know damn well that Trump didn't take them out..he's too lazy for that. Who did?.. and did they know what they were taking?
If they did, that's prison time.
oh, he will most definitely blame it on someone he ordered to do it so they can serve his prison time.

Hell, I'm old enough to remember when republicans had the integrity to call out people when I took top secret stuff home.

This could blow the lid wide open on his connection to Russian pee hookers.
Nah, Putin has them locked down with him in case of the BIG KABOOM.

Back
Top Bottom