• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI investigates tip that a woman possibly stole a laptop from Pelosi's office to potentially sell it to Russia

There is no reason to believe the FBI about anything. Even the Director (Comey) lied and nothing was done about it. Believing the FBI makes as much sense as it would have been to believe the Gestapo and KGB. The FBI is a political organization for which lying is one of the job duties.

Here's the video....(20:30) you can see Williams directing the crowd up the stairs to Pelosi's office.....

If you get a chance....watch the entire ITV video. I think it's some of the best coverage of the insurgence inside the capitol. The anger was so palatable that it's amazing more people weren't killed.

That video shows that this insurrection/riot was disturbingly more violent and dangerous then what we were initially told that day. Scary stuff indeed.

The key here: Possibly and Potentially!

From the story!

There's no indication in the court record that a laptop was actually taken from Pelosi's office

The FBI says in the court record the "matter remains under investigation." It's not known if the two incidents are connected at all, or even if the tipster's information about a stolen laptop is accurate.

So right now there is an unsubstantiated accusation and nothing more but look at some of the really stupid post in the is thread!

Great reporting by our partisan buddies at CNN!

That video shows that this insurrection/riot was disturbingly more violent and dangerous then what we were initially told that day. Scary stuff indeed.
That was my take on it, too.

Here is a picture of the hard drive that was stolen…

20210118_152515.jpg

There is no reason to believe the FBI about anything. Even the Director (Comey) lied and nothing was done about it. Believing the FBI makes as much sense as it would have been to believe the Gestapo and KGB. The FBI is a political organization for which lying is one of the job duties.
I'm guessing you think your paranoia is relevant to the thread somehow?

I'm guessing you think your paranoia is relevant to the thread somehow?

Just commenting on most Democrats total unquestioning submission to the kleptocrats.

The key here: Possibly and Potentially!

From the story!

There's no indication in the court record that a laptop was actually taken from Pelosi's office

The FBI says in the court record the "matter remains under investigation." It's not known if the two incidents are connected at all, or even if the tipster's information about a stolen laptop is accurate.

So right now there is an unsubstantiated accusation and nothing more but look at some of the really stupid post in the is thread!

Great reporting by our partisan buddies at CNN!
Didn't y'all say it was antifa that raided the Capitol?

And of course you still only have "evidence" that the election was stolen.

Not evidence. "Evidence"

Making treason great again. This clown apparently thought she could sell Pelosi's laptop to Russian intelligence.

Link

By encouraging sedition and kowtowing to Putin Trump has corrupted the concept of American patriot to an obscene degree.
Its like they never heard us when we called them deplorables...

i watched a video yesterday until i got pissed off. it was some scumbag scanning stuff in the Capitol Building with his phone. he was saying something like "there's gotta be something here we can use." i wonder if they identified the asshole.
He should "never get out of jail" !!! People have been locked up for far less, and this is damage to an entire country, by his spy tactics. These people should be stripped of citizenship as treasonous traitors! America has the demonstrate the full example that it does not and will not tolerate this to any degree. None of that be nice to the 'white guy" game. Do what would be done to him if he was Muslim, Black, Hispanic, Asian or any other ethnicity. because if he had been of any of those ethnicities there would be an escalation of his picture blasted among the FBI's Most Wanted !!!

Nothing can sanitize away what these people have done !!! and if anyone tries, they only weaken America if America allows this to go without the most determined sentencing ever. None of the people who entered that Capitol Building should get off by any means under any conditions.
Call it was it is, Seditious, Subversive Treason engaged by Savage Insurrection Actions.

Making treason great again. This clown apparently thought she could sell Pelosi's laptop to Russian intelligence.

Link

By encouraging sedition and kowtowing to Putin Trump has corrupted the concept of American patriot to an obscene degree.
I want to see every one of these assholes hunted down! How DARE they do this! The shame is historic.

Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff, Drew Hammill, confirmed on 8 January that a laptop was taken from a conference room but said “it was a laptop that was only used for presentations”.

If she was trying to sell it to the Russians, then a big prison sentence is required, even if it was just used for presentations.

Here's the video....(20:30) you can see Williams directing the crowd up the stairs to Pelosi's office.....

If you get a chance....watch the entire ITV video. I think it's some of the best coverage of the insurgence inside the capitol. The anger was so palatable that it's amazing more people weren't killed.

Removed. Didn't get a chance to see it. Probably better that way as every time I see a new one, I get angrier.

i watched a video yesterday until i got pissed off. it was some scumbag scanning stuff in the Capitol Building with his phone. he was saying something like "there's gotta be something here we can use." i wonder if they identified the asshole.
"There's gotta be something here we can use". Sounds like Giuliani desperately cooking up another lawsuit and destined to fail.

Removed. Didn't get a chance to see it. Probably better that way as every time I see a new one, I get angrier.
Yep. I watched that 12 minute chopped one, showing them (at least 2 groups) inside the Senate Chamber (also, I hope they took all of Sullivan's footage because he was in there too and even pointed at the Q Shaman's notes at one point) and tearing down the structure setup for the Inauguration and I was getting more and more angry about the nerve of these people.

Yep. I watched that 12 minute chopped one, showing them (at least 2 groups) inside the Senate Chamber (also, I hope they took all of Sullivan's footage because he was in there too and even pointed at the Q Shaman's notes at one point) and tearing down the structure setup for the Inauguration and I was getting more and more angry about the nerve of these people.
They're like a bunch of rampaging football (soccer) hooligans.

Link

Possibly. Potentially. This is what the left have been saying for four years now. It never stops with the unfounded accusations.

Possibly. Potentially. This is what the left have been saying for four years now. It never stops with the unfounded accusations.
Trump lost. Here are a few accusations you can also deny; his theft of millions in charity donations so he could promote himself. His fraudulent 'university' scam which cost him $25 millions in out of court settlements. His apartment race discrimination case. I'm sure there are a few more I can find for you. The guy is an unapologetic lifetime crook and sleazy grifter, and you're fighting his corner? Why?

Trump lost. Here are a few accusations you can also deny; his theft of millions in charity donations so he could promote himself. His fraudulent 'university' scam which cost him $25 millions in out of court settlements. His apartment race discrimination case. I'm sure there are a few more I can find for you. The guy is an unapologetic lifetime crook and sleazy grifter, and you're fighting his corner? Why?
TDS is a horrible disease. You need to get over the fact that Trump is no longer president. In case you haven't heard, Biden won. Do you expect so little out of Biden and the Dems that your only joy is in attacking Trump and the right?

Antifa? BLM? Old Boris & Natasha cartoons?

"First we get moose und squirrel. Then we make America great again. Hahahaha."

It should be very well encrypted as well I would think. But sometimes the best security features are undermined by users using the word 'password' as a password.
True, but anything of any real sensitive nature wouldn't be sitting on some unguarded laptop in the Speaker's office.

Back
Top Bottom