• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI found hundreds of classified files on Petraeus biographer Broadwell’s computer

Re: FBI found hundreds of classified files on Petraeus biographer Broadwell’s compute

WRONG.............and anyone who thinks they can read law and understand what it really means is a jerk waiting to be an accident...........I know od several cases where a smart ass went Pro se and would up in jail with a harsher sentence than if he used a lawyer...........and one which he did not even have to pay............

What does that have to do with ANYTHING I am talking about?

You know what, never mind. I'm not in the mood to talk to a wall today.

Re: FBI found hundreds of classified files on Petraeus biographer Broadwell’s compute

what does that have to do with anything i am talking about?

You know what, never mind. I'm not in the mood to talk to a wall today.

thank god............

Get lostg witrh thinking you can even understand what I post let alone able to read my mind or know my feelings....and you has some big balls to think you can

Like others here, I'm inclined to give up discussing anything with you in your thread. It seems your only response to anybody who presents facts or comments on your words is: "You can't read".

So...as I bow out of your dumbass thread, I'll leave you one bit of advice: Instead of just spouting off with your BS and then declaring that anyone who opposes your position as being unable to comprehend your blather, try actually thinking about what people say to you and try to come up with intelligent responses. Do that and you might find yourself being taken seriously.

Another one who does not know how to read for meaning..........or maybe you never read it at all

I don't need to, I know you.

Like others here, I'm inclined to give up discussing anything with you in your thread. It seems your only response to anybody who presents facts or comments on your words is: "You can't read".

So...as I bow out of your dumbass thread, I'll leave you one bit of advice: Instead of just spouting off with your BS and then declaring that anyone who opposes your position as being unable to comprehend your blather, try actually thinking about what people say to you and try to come up with intelligent responses. Do that and you might find yourself being taken seriously.

I am crushed by the loss.......

But thank you for doing so.........

BTW

If folks post intelligent, factual material with a differing opinion I will return the same......

It's simple.....You'll get what you give........

another one who cannot read........Petraeus knowingly gave classified information to an unauthorized source..........possibly when he was in bed with her............Can you understand the difference NOW?

I understood the difference the first time. What does that have to do with your being wrong about ignorance doesn't mean you haven't committed a crime?

I understood the difference the first time. What does that have to do with your being wrong about ignorance doesn't mean you haven't committed a crime?

:roll:

Well, we could always post our favorite pie recipes. At least then something positive would come out of these threads.

Back
Top Bottom