• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#7536]FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

Well while you still have your guns, why don't you take Bubba, Cletus and Jim-Bob get on down to Mar A Lago and seize it back from the FBI...

🤣🤣🤣
Do illegal activities often pop in your mind?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The FBI raids corrupt people.

Yes, it is very significant. It tells us that Garland does indeed have the balls to go after the big fish..... He is going to get a lot of heat for this.
so what? he is supposed to dole out justice...Investigate, find out and than maybe charge...ie: The criminal justice system

Do illegal activities often pop in your mind?

Come on face it you know there's no 'fabricated' evidence. We've seen all summer how the president tried to illegally overturn an election even to the point of sending an angry mob. The only 'miscarriage' of justice is that it's taken this long.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
1660003927490.jpeg

Because the FBI has a history of being leftist... /s
it's soooo weird what the righties claim...It took mountains to finally investigate this monter

Yes. That's the standard. If a judge signs off on a search warrant, then the search is not illegal.
As I said, the Republicans of ‘74 were suckers.

I was curious and peeked. The first comment out of the box was "The Biden Administration raided Maralago"
I'll be mildly unsurprised if Tucker runs the headline, "Kamala Harris rummages through Melania's underwear drawer with grubby brown fingers".

Here's a live picture...

1660004161732.png

As I said, the Republicans of ‘74 were suckers.
If you mean by not going through the proper legal channels and getting a search warrant and instead having burglars break in, then I agree.

The FBI of 2022 seems likely to have their ducks in a row on this one. This would never have been attempted if they didn't already have a solid case against Donald Trump.

Because the FBI has a history of being leftist... /s

Seriously if it all was just a big set up they'd have hauled him away on Jan 20 at the latest. What was stopping them? If the all-powerful deep state existed Trump would be thankfully deep underground right now. Instead he's still a free man (or two perhaps according to his tailor).

It's taken eighteen months to build a case solid enough for this raid.

Back
Top Bottom