• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Director Comey Proves The Fix Was In

TheHammer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
FBI Director Comey laid out the case today against Hillary Clinton. In less than a half hour he revealed several times that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State conducting government business on her private insecure e-mail system was certainly guilty of gross incompetence and gross negligence in her handling of not only just classified information, but highly secret government information. He also reveled that at least 100 of those e-mail conversations were marked classified proving that Hillary Clinton lied endlessly to the American people that she “had not” sent or received any classified information on her private e-mail server.

Even though gross negligence while handling classified government information is a felony Comey found no reason to recommend to the Obama Justice Department that Hillary Clinton be indited and prosecuted for the felonious crime, proving that the fix was in and the Clintons are subjected to one set of rules while America proper is subjected to another harsher set of rules.

Of course Bill Clinton knew the Director’s verdict days ago when he met with secretly with Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch aboard her private plane as the FBI agents present prohibited the reporter that discovered the meeting from taking any pictures proving that the FBI was aware the meeting was going to take place and tried to cover it up when the reporter discovered it.

Barrack Obama also knew the Director’s verdict days before the Director’s report because he, (Obama) had already scheduled a campaign tour with Hillary Clinton to North Carolina a tour he would have never scheduled had he known the Director was going to recommend inditing Hillary Clinton

The key phrase "No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges", you are being a reasonable prosecutor when you do what they say when you have a gun to your head.

One more agency corrupted by Democrats. Obama may as well stop the election and proclaim himself "Presendent for life".

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Thus is unbelievable.

Last edited:
The key phrase "No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges", you are being a reasonable prosecutor when you do what they say when you have a gun to your head.

One more agency corrupted by Democrats. Obama may as well stop the election and proclaim himself "Presendent for life".

Hyperbole much?

FBI Director Comey laid out the case today against Hillary Clinton. In less than a half hour he revealed several times that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State conducting government business on her private insecure e-mail system was certainly guilty of gross incompetence and gross negligence in her handling of not only just classified information, but highly secret government information. He also reveled that at least 100 of those e-mail conversations were marked classified proving that Hillary Clinton lied endlessly to the American people that she “had not” sent or received any classified information on her private e-mail server.

Even though gross negligence while handling classified government information is a felony Comey found no reason to recommend to the Obama Justice Department that Hillary Clinton be indited and prosecuted for the felonious crime, proving that the fix was in and the Clintons are subjected to one set of rules while America proper is subjected to another harsher set of rules.

Of course Bill Clinton knew the Director’s verdict days ago when he met with secretly with Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch aboard her private plane as the FBI agents present prohibited the reporter that discovered the meeting from taking any pictures proving that the FBI was aware the meeting was going to take place and tried to cover it up when the reporter discovered it.

Barrack Obama also knew the Director’s verdict days before the Director’s report because he, (Obama) had already scheduled a campaign tour with Hillary Clinton to North Carolina a tour he would have never scheduled had he known the Director was going to recommend inditing Hillary Clinton

You and I must have been reading different reports. That is not what he said.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...lary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
Sixth paragraph from the bottom.

Accept that we all suspected and joked about their being one kind of justice for me and another for them. Now it's official. If you are a Clinton, the wheels of justice swerve around you.

It's hyperbole to you because you must be willing to accept it.

I seriously doubt Obama, Clinton or Lynch knew what the FBI director was going to say today....

"....Second, I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say....".

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...lary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Accept that we all suspected and joked about their being one kind of justice for me and another for them. Now it's official. If you are a Clinton, the wheels of justice swerve around you.

Mishandling classified information does not meet the standard of malicious intent to harm the country or obstruction of justice.

Then any government official can set up a server in their home and use it for classified government business.

Yup.

Comey at least proved her to be a liar, be guilty, and above the law because she is a Clinton.

Mishandling classified information does not meet the standard of malicious intent to harm the country or obstruction of justice.

Hillary's position justified a general intent requirement not the specific intent you claim

Exoneration is proof of guilt!

-America, 2016.

She was not exonerated. The FBI declined to hold her to the standards of other offenders.

Exoneration is proof of guilt!

-America, 2016.

Exoneration???? Did you even listen to what Comey said?? Apparently not. Let me recap in the hopes that some grain of truth seeps through your partisan blindness. He specifically said 'there is evidence of potential violations of statutes regarding the handling of classified information.' He then went on to expose every lie Clinton has told for the last year. He just said he wasn't going to prosecute. That's not exoneration, dude. But then you wouldn't have cared had she been indicted.

-Liberals 2016

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! A conspiracy! Elvis is in on it, I read. And Jimmy Hoffa (who's a librul commie union leader!).

I said long ago, and I'll say it now....there was nothing criminal about using a personal account for State business.

Do you want to round up Condaleeza Rice and Colin Powell, too? They did the same thing. But no investigation of THEM. Why? Could it be that it's Republicans who use the govt for personal vendettas?

The conclusion was reasonable and justified. There is no conspiracy, although the partisan websites will push it til kingdom come. Just like they still push their conclusion that Hillary had Vince Foster MURDERED. I kid you not. That was only one of many claims of Republicans about the Clintons over the years.

Hillary's position justified a general intent requirement not the specific intent you claim
Was her intent to injure the United States?

(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation,..."​

Like I said...mishandling emails does not meet the standard of intent to injure the US or advantage any foreign nation.

Nor did she send or receive information from people that violated her trust...

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust,..."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Was her intent to injure the United States?

(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation,..."​

Like I said...mishandling emails does not meet the standard of intent to injure the US or advantage any foreign nation.

Nor did she send or receive information from people that violated her trust...

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust,..."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

in the spirit of bipartisanship, I am sure you remember all those times Hillary DENIED that any of the stuff was CLASSIFIED information and the FBI report noted 32 EMAIL CHAINS OF information marked SECRET and 8 of information Marked TOP SECRET. Now we can argue if she should be liable under a general intent or a specific intent all day but surely you agree that HILLARY WAS LYING since stuff CLASSIFIED SECRET OR TOP SECRET IS

Classified information

in the spirit of bipartisanship, I am sure you remember all those times Hillary DENIED that any of the stuff was CLASSIFIED information and the FBI report noted 32 EMAIL CHAINS OF information marked SECRET and 8 of information Marked TOP SECRET. Now we can argue if she should be liable under a general intent or a specific intent all day but surely you agree that HILLARY WAS LYING since stuff CLASSIFIED SECRET OR TOP SECRET IS Classified information
Then why isn't she being charged with obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI?

Comey said....

"Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information..."

Then why isn't she being charged with obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI?

"

THAT is the million dollar question.

the answer is... because for whatever reason, she doesn't have to adhere to the laws that most of us do.

What is the alternative? Smearing the reputation of the FBI director becuase you do not agree with a career law enforcement official's assessment gains you what?

If the FBI director is telling the public, that there is no proscecutable case...are you not satisfied until a case is filed? Then what? Will you then be un-satisfied again...with a "not guilty" judgement?

What then? What else would you need done to Clinton to quell your anger?

I seriously doubt Obama, Clinton or Lynch knew what the FBI director was going to say today....

"....Second, I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say....".

I seriously doubt that Lynch and Comey didn't have a conversation before he said what he said.

Why would Obama schedule a campaign tour with Hillary if he wasn't assured beforehand that Comey wouldn't recommend Hillary be indited? Do you believe for a single moment that the egotistical Obama has no desire to protect his legacy?

Do you submit that Gross negligence of handling classified information is NOT a crime?

if you understood the law it wouldnt be so unbelievable.

OK, what did he say?

For one, you claimed Director Comey referred to Sec. Clinton as "guilty of gross incompetence and gross negligence."

He uttered no such words in reference to the Secretaries conduct, calling her actions "extremely careless".

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

And,...

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

Rather than cherry-picking sound bites out context off internet blogs you can find the actual announcement here:

in the spirit of bipartisanship, I am sure you remember all those times Hillary DENIED that any of the stuff was CLASSIFIED information and the FBI report noted 32 EMAIL CHAINS OF information marked SECRET and 8 of information Marked TOP SECRET. Now we can argue if she should be liable under a general intent or a specific intent all day but surely you agree that HILLARY WAS LYING since stuff CLASSIFIED SECRET OR TOP SECRET IS

Classified information

when you go back and look at the procedures her lawyers to search her e-mails you will understand how her incorrectness came about. go listen to comeys speech.

Comey said....

"Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information..."

comey explained why

Back
Top Bottom