• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI attacked: Armed gunman tried to break into bureau building (Cincinnati)

So your viewpoint is the government should investigate people based on their political views?
After 1/6 and the current bs flowing from Trumper's mouths just recently, looking into those that need looked into is a good idea. We're no longer dealing with a political asshole. We're dealing with a politician / mob boss and his followers. imo

So your viewpoint is the government should investigate people based on their political views?
It's not political. Supporting Trump is like supporting Hitler or supporting Jim Jones. There is no rational person who should be supporting Trump at this time. These people are disturbed and vulnerable. Trump is currently backed into a corner. He knows it's over and will want to go out fighting. He knows his useful idiots will do whatever he commands. It's time to deal with these nuts.

After 1/6 and the current bs flowing from Trumper's mouths just recently, looking into those that need looked into is a good idea. We're no longer dealing with a political asshole. We're dealing with a politician / mob boss and his followers. imo
Who decides? Democrats, of course. They would never abuse government power to ruin the lives of others.

Better idea, government being accountable, more transparent, and less able to do things like that.

American justice shouldn't ever be about political vendettas. This looks like exactly that and its an overreach that Democrats will be sorry for in the long run.

OMG!! Washington Examiner is reporting THIS? I would have thought they would bury a story like this. Are they trying to present themselves as a legit news outlet now???

Waiting for the Righties on here to come on board and claim this is a false flag operation or that the suspect is really BLM.
What the Examiner is doing is trying to beat the drum of civil war because some loon decided to take the law into his own hands.

14138644_10154577919116336_7596042390909468975_o.jpg

Apparently FBI informants are the best people for those jobs.

Who decides? Democrats, of course. They would never abuse government power to ruin the lives of others.

Better idea, government being accountable, more transparent, and less able to do things like that.

American justice shouldn't ever be about political vendettas. This looks like exactly that and its an overreach that Democrats will be sorry for in the long run.
Wray is a Trump appointee and a Republican. You just want to overturn the rule of law because your leader is a crook.

She's crazy. Trump himself obviously doesn't mind hiring people who are not loyal to the country - or his classified stolen documents.

Wray is a Trump appointee and a Republican. You just want to overturn the rule of law because your leader is a crook.
Deflection isn't an argument. Anyone that supports Trump should be looked into----that's the point of contention.

I disagree that people should be looked into due to their political viewpoints. Now try to argue they should. Escaping the authoritarian viewpoint with this one will be interesting, because you can't.

Deflection isn't an argument. Anyone that supports Trump should be looked into----that's the point of contention.

I disagree that people should be looked into due to their political viewpoints. Now try to argue they should. Escaping the authoritarian viewpoint with this one will be interesting, because you can't.
If it was political you would kick the criminal Trump to the curb and nominate a rational Conservative.

The name "Karen" pops into my head every time I see this pig on video.
remember in the movie Hangover when the guy who lost a tooth was at the wedding reception and his horrible girlfriend comes rushing up to him and laying into him and he finally says something like...

"You're just a bad person all the way down to your core"

that's what i think of regarding these cult republicans.

If it was political you would kick the criminal Trump to the curb and nominate a rational Conservative.
Irrelevant. Arguing that people should be investigated for supporting Trump is arguing to investigate due to a political viewpoint.

Due process and presumption of guilt should still mean something. We don't throw those out the window because the government doesn't like someone. Or worse yet, people support someone the government doesn't like and government goes after those people. I think a lot of Democrats have forgotten the responsibilities of wielding power.

remember in the movie Hangover when the guy who lost a tooth was at the wedding reception and his horrible girlfriend comes rushing up to him and laying into him and he finally says something like...

"You're just a bad person all the way down to your core"

that's what i think of regarding these cult republicans.
Does that mean the government should investigate them?

Your deflection is weak btw.

Irrelevant. Arguing that people should be investigated for supporting Trump is arguing to investigate due to a political viewpoint.

Due process and presumption of guilt should still mean something. We don't throw those out the window because the government doesn't like someone. Or worse yet, people support someone the government doesn't like and government goes after those people. I think a lot of Democrats have forgotten the responsibilities of wielding power.
the people that FBI agents (and their families) should fear the most are the guys that are quite on boards like Truth Social or lay on Fox News all day and don't interact with many people.

they can just decide to go kill someone's 8yo kid and there would be nothing to tip us off.

Does that mean the government should investigate them?

Your deflection is weak btw.
if they break laws or make threats.

but i admit that the most dangerous ones are the ones that just lay low before deciding to gun down people.

the people that FBI agents (and their families) should fear the most are the guys that are quite on boards like Truth Social or lay on Fox News all day and don't interact with many people.

they can just decide to go kill someone's 8yo kid and there would be nothing to tip us off.
Argument to the extreme.

Political support doesn't make someone a murder suspect. The cart doesn't go before the horse.

Argument to the extreme.

Political support doesn't make someone a murder suspect. The cart doesn't go before the horse.
yeah. we don't have cold case files and we don't have people say "he was our neighbor and he was so quite" and we don't have people shoot each other every day.

the FBI, their spouses and their kids (and their kid's schools) have nothing to worry about. just like Cincinnati didn't have anything to worry about yesterday.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, what is THIS thread about? A gunman targeting a judge. NOW YOU want to make it about something else? Have no comment about whether this is ok with you or not?

Jeezus H. Christ on a pogo stick, THIS is what the right has become:

Jeezus H. Christ on a pogo stick, THIS is what the right has become:

Yeah, that's some idiotic doubling down on stupidity. No shots fired in retrieving boxes from a search warrant vs. nutter shooting at a Federal building.
🙄

Critical race theory, trans people, gay marriage, republicans losing elections, whatever anecdotal story Fox news talked about last night... Oh and Ronnie Jackson having said "The FBI is now the enemy of the people."
I'm gonna go with the tRump "siege".

Except that's the narrative Trump is pushing in much the same baseless way he pushed election fraud with no evidence. We're at a point where him and others working for him understand they can make unsubstantiated claims and get people to support those ideas without question.

Back
Top Bottom