• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI attacked: Armed gunman tried to break into bureau building (Cincinnati)

Has it been reported it was a FBI informant? Or did mtg get confused when they said someone informed the FBI? I know which one I would bet on...
I wonder if MTG even realizes that she's not an American anymore.

Who decides? Democrats, of course. They would never abuse government power to ruin the lives of others.

Better idea, government being accountable, more transparent, and less able to do things like that.

American justice shouldn't ever be about political vendettas. This looks like exactly that and its an overreach that Democrats will be sorry for in the long run.
The Dems will be very sorry if they don't stand up to potential enemies of the state. Yes, even some Dems are capable to be dangerous as well, but nothing at the level of Trumplicans. imo

This isn't about shaking down folks based on who they vote for, it's now about checking out those who support a bad guy in which includes said bad guy's views and actions.

If folks are behaving suspiciously, the law wishes to be contacted. Thanks to DJT and his goons, that's exactly the best call here. I have already watched Trumpers more closely now. Haven't had any reason to report on any of them - yet.

I wonder if MTG even realizes that she's not an American anymore.
I wish. She believes she is a real American.

**** going easy on militias. They wanna be an army treat em like an army.

Jeezus H. Christ on a pogo stick, THIS is what the right has become:

It's all just the script and the roll this guy is payed to play. You would never expect him to deviate. If he did it would be like Mr Bean playing a serious roll. We have seen from the Alex Jones trial that he and the others he worked with knew the stories were false. I bet a high percentage of people like Kirk know they are spewing BS. The problem is the brainwashed cult takes it as the gospel.

Idiots like MTG and others whipping up the MAGA crowd when they're already high from sniffing too many Tactical Wipes will be the same ones wailing "But I had no idea people would get violent!"

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, what is THIS thread about? A gunman targeting a judge. NOW YOU want to make it about something else? Have no comment about whether this is ok with you or not?
Snowflake, serious posters are talking. I didn't bring up watching people solely because of a political decision but I will oppose it.

Yep. He made the claims of election fraud before a single ballot was cast (Oct 2016, Aug 2020), so he was floating that idea when there was nothing credible to back that claim. More importantly, the claims are only applicable when him or GOP candidates lose, which is patently ridiculous. So what part of this lawsuit backs the claims Trump made?
Changes made to the voting rules by the Wisconsin executive and judicial branches that are unconstitutional. Votes accepted after the due dates, unverified ballots, and bundling.

What do you call unconstitutional votes again? Illegally cast or uncountable. They were counted and they were used in the Wisconsin vote total. So keep saying widespread voter fraud wasn't found----the votes themselves are not fraud, they should not have been counted, procedure was not followed.

The real threat to our democracy is that no one wanted to look at any of this when it mattered.

Changes made to the voting rules by the Wisconsin executive and judicial branches that are unconstitutional. Votes accepted after the due dates, unverified ballots, and bundling.

What do you call unconstitutional votes again? Illegally cast or uncountable. They were counted and they were used in the Wisconsin vote total. So keep saying widespread voter fraud wasn't found----the votes themselves are not fraud, they should not have been counted, procedure was not followed.

The real threat to our democracy is that no one wanted to look at any of this when it mattered.
Ah, so no actual evidence of wrong doing in the way it was called out by the former president. Instead, just the same protestations that have nothing to do with actual election fraud.
🤭

Ah, so no actual evidence of wrong doing in the way it was called out by the former president. Instead, just the same protestations that have nothing to do with actual election fraud.
🤭
So what are your thoughts on a remedy for the Wisconsin certification?

So what are your thoughts on a remedy for the Wisconsin certification?
The more pertinent question is whether the point you're trying to make has anything to do with the actual voter fraud that was claimed by the former president. There's been all sorts of contortion acts trying to connect all sorts of dots after the fact, but none that are directly tied to what was alleged. Of even more interest is a complete omission of the attempts to send actual fake electors by the former president; that is far closer to the election fraud than the rabbit hole you seem to be in.

The more pertinent question is whether the point you're trying to make has anything to do with the actual voter fraud that was claimed by the former president. There's been all sorts of contortion acts trying to connect all sorts of dots after the fact, but none that are directly tied to what was alleged. Of even more interest is a complete omission of the attempts to send actual fake electors by the former president; that is far closer to the election fraud than the rabbit hole you seem to be in.
Institutionalized fraud is still fraud, whether you want to call it that or not.

Institutionalized fraud is still fraud, whether you want to call it that or not.
That's an interesting reach from what was actually alleged, but feel free to keep reaching while remaining silent on actual fraud in trying to send fake elections and being absolute pillocks by admitting as much on email. The case you cited challenges the legality of drop boxes, and not that the votes themselves are fraudulent in the manner described by the former president.

That's an interesting reach from what was actually alleged, but feel free to keep reaching while remaining silent on actual fraud in trying to send fake elections and being absolute pillocks by admitting as much on email. The case you cited challenges the legality of drop boxes, and not that the votes themselves are fraudulent in the manner described by the former president.
Nope, not challenges, outright declares the votes cast illegal.

Back
Top Bottom