• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI attacked: Armed gunman tried to break into bureau building (Cincinnati)

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trump's "fine people" are getting violent.

An armed white male in Cincinnati?

Ohio State Highway Patrol officers reportedly exchanged fire Thursday morning with a man who tried to break into an FBI building in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Interstate I-71 North was shut down after the suspect drove away from the scene and reportedly started firing at police from a cornfield, NBC 15 News reported. FBI negotiators have also arrived on the scene.

FBI officials at the Cincinnati field office confirmed to WLWT that the situation began after the armed man showed up at the office and made potential threats.
The suspect was described as a white male over police scanner traffic, according to the News Journal.

“Blood splatter on his shorts. Right thigh area,” an officer in a police helicopter said over the radio. “Part of windshield shot out ... Suspect on knees, holding rifle.”

OMG!! Washington Examiner is reporting THIS? I would have thought they would bury a story like this. Are they trying to present themselves as a legit news outlet now???

Waiting for the Righties on here to come on board and claim this is a false flag operation or that the suspect is really BLM.

Trump's "fine people" are getting violent.

An armed white male in Cincinnati?

Ohio State Highway Patrol officers reportedly exchanged fire Thursday morning with a man who tried to break into an FBI building in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Interstate I-71 North was shut down after the suspect drove away from the scene and reportedly started firing at police from a cornfield, NBC 15 News reported. FBI negotiators have also arrived on the scene.

FBI officials at the Cincinnati field office confirmed to WLWT that the situation began after the armed man showed up at the office and made potential threats.
The suspect was described as a white male over police scanner traffic, according to the News Journal.

“Blood splatter on his shorts. Right thigh area,” an officer in a police helicopter said over the radio. “Part of windshield shot out ... Suspect on knees, holding rifle.”
The "conservatives" are so easily messaged into a lather by their chosen media.

Get busy FBI! Get tougher! These are the enemy of the state nutjobs in DJT's cult that are picking up where the 1/6 Capitol assault left off. I ask all civilized civilians to be on alert and report suspect plannings of armed assaults against any law agency and related structures. It's time to load up our prisons with actual serious law breakers/criminals.

And here ya go:

A lockdown has been put in effect for all buildings within a 1 mile radius of the suspect's location as of late Thursday morning.

With any luck this POS whack job will be cornered and killed.

OMG!! Washington Examiner is reporting THIS? I would have thought they would bury a story like this. Are they trying to present themselves as a legit news outlet now???

Waiting for the Righties on here to come on board and claim this is a false flag operation or that the suspect is really BLM.
I heard he was with Antifa.

Get busy FBI! Get tougher! These are the enemy of the state nutjobs in DJT's cult that are picking up where the 1/6 Capitol assault left off. I ask all civilized civilians to be on alert and report suspect plannings of armed assaults against any law agency and related structures. It's time to load up our prisons with actual serious law breakers/criminals.
At this point I think anybody defending Trump should be looked into.

Anybody wanna speculate what he's mad about?
Critical race theory, trans people, gay marriage, republicans losing elections, whatever anecdotal story Fox news talked about last night... Oh and Ronnie Jackson having said "The FBI is now the enemy of the people."

No Marje. It's you and all your Trump worshipers that are the traitors. It seems she's putting too much faith into Trump loyalty. Some people have a conscience. Some people are able to do the right thing.

Critical race theory, trans people, gay marriage, republicans losing elections, whatever anecdotal story Fox news talked about last night... Oh and Ronnie Jackson having said "The FBI is now the enemy of the people."
Stochastic Terrorism.

Words that everyone should know.

Watcha hoping for silly Ronnie? A coup??

Not sure which one is more dishonorable, Jackson or Flynn.

And here ya go:

Anyone here have some idea how much time he's possibly facing is found guilty in court? That's some serious sh*t this dumbass has done.

Back
Top Bottom