• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI agent: Never was evidence of Russia collusion but Mueller team had 'get Trump' goal

Then you should be happy with investigating the Trump family for all the dealings they said they were not going to do but did any way and then lied about for the last 4 years.
And you need to stop getting your information from russian sources. They could be lying to you.

OK. Declassify all of it and put it out there. No more bits and pieces that fit your narrative. All of it. The grand jury testimony, all of it. If you only put stuff out that makes your case, it cannot be believed. Put it all out there. You hear me Barr? You f**ing coward! Put all of it out there. I dare you. Because I don't care who is innocent and who is guilty in regards to party. YOU DO.

Mueller did not even subpoena Trump Jr nor did he play hardball with Trump and insist on having a interview with the president as a requirment to end the investigation. Mueller dropped the ball...

Sure. He may have. None of that exhonerates Dumb Jr from being a traitor.

Maybe you don't understand the sanctions because if you did you would know that is accurate regarding adoptions.

Even if accepting information from a foreign entity, immediately reporting it would keep it legal. This point is largely ignored while screeching collusion. Secondly, the collusion between Fusion GPS and Veselnitskaya and Akmetshin doesn't bother you? Since Fusion GPS was acting on behalf on the DNC for the Clinton campaign, its curious you have no qualms about that....almost like your high and mighty principles are political convenience and not principles at all.

Which they didn’t do.

Which they didn’t do.
Which is well documented that they did do.

You are used to posting disinformation unchallenged, aren't you?

You are a mess...

First collusion is not a crime, so arguing that collusion is legal" misses the point that even the GOP controlled senate found evidence of collusion between Manafort and Russians who got from him sensitive campaign info with Russia

Senate Report: Former Trump Aide Paul Manafort Shared Campaign Info With Russia

Manafort, who was later convicted for financial fraud crimes, briefed Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik on the campaign's polling data and how the Trump campaign sought to beat Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.

Manafort's connection with Kilimnik was a "grave counterintelligence threat," the report reads, adding that it found evidence the Russian intelligence officer may have been linked to the Russian government's efforts to hack and leak Democratic Party emails.

Veselnitskaya and Akmetshin wanted to end Russian sanctions and had no reason to provide any information against Trump to support Clinton which both conservatives and the Russians depicted as a "hawk"

Also, nobody reported anything to the FBI about the Trump tower meeting. Plus, Trump himself has said that if he had recceived info about his political opponent from a foreign government, he would not necessarily inform the FBI

"I've seen a lot of things over my life. I don't think in my whole life I've ever called the FBI," he said.

And for those who have half a brain, they can see how at that time Trump was preparing the ground for suposedly receiving opposition research by blackmailing the Ukrainian prime minister

Dude, you brought up colluding/collusion, not me. Don't blame me I shoved it back at you, verbally.

FYI taking foreign information on illegal activities isn't restricted if its turned over to authorities.

Also FYI, there was nothing to report from the Trump Tower meeting.

Which is well documented that they did do.

You are used to posting disinformation unchallenged, aren't you?

50E9F963-E85D-459D-9164-E4609FFF36B5.jpeg

Dude, you brought up colluding/collusion, not me. Don't blame me I shoved it back at you, verbally.

FYI taking foreign information on illegal activities isn't restricted if its turned over to authorities.

Also FYI, there was nothing to report from the Trump Tower meeting.
I did not bring it first. You confuse me with another poster. I just replied to your response which mentioned collusion

FYI, we have emails which show Trump Jr attempt to collude with Russians who offered help on behalf of the Rusian governemnt and I gave you also the results of the GOP controlled Senate which found that Manafort gave sensitive campaign data to Russians associated with the Russian govenrment. And all this happened while Trump was publicly asking the Russians to find Hillary's emails. So again, if the issue is that such actions are not crimes because there is no crime of collusion, it does not change the fact that they are still evidence of collusion.

I did not bring it first. You confuse me with another poster. I just replied to your response which mentioned collusion

FYI, we have emails which show Trump Jr attempt to collude with Russians who offered help on behalf of the Rusian governemnt and I gave you also the results of the GOP controlled Senate which found that Manafort gave sensitive campaign data to Russians associated with the Russian govenrment. And all this happened while Trump was publicly asking the Russians to find Hillary's emails. So again, if the issue is that such actions are not crimes because there is no crime of collusion, it does not change the fact that they are still evidence of collusion.

Went round and round on this multiple times---willingness to look at illegal information is not collusion, especially if that information is revealed to law enforcement authorities for prosecution.

Went round and round on this multiple times---willingness to look at illegal information is not collusion, especially if that information is revealed to law enforcement authorities for prosecution.

Yes, we go round and round... willingness to look at an information provided by a foreign govenrment and even asking in public the Russian help to get emails or having the campaign manager sharing campaign info with Russian official is collusion . And Trump also proved with Ukraine that he is not only willing to seek such foreign help to get the information he wants , but he is also willing to pressure (using the US military assistance) and negotiate with foreign leaders in order to get the information he wants.

Last edited:
Yes, we go round and round... willingness to look at an information provided by a foreign govenrment and even asking in public the Russian help to get emails or having the campaign manager sharing campaign info with Russian official is collusion . And Trump also proved with Ukraine that he is not only willing to seek such foreign help to get the information he wants , but he is also willing to pressure (using the US military assistance) and negotiate with foreign leaders in order to get the information he wants.

Once again, if turned over to law enforcement there is no issue, especially in regards to illegal activity.

Once again, if turned over to law enforcement there is no issue, especially in regards to illegal activity.

Once again, your hypothetical does not apply to what we discuss.

An FBI agent who played a lead role investigating Michael Flynn told the Justice Department there was never evidence of wrongdoing by the retired general or Russian collusion by President Trump, but the probe was kept open by Special Counsel Robert Mueller because his team had a "get Trump" goal, according to an explosive interview released Friday.

The Obama Administration behaved like some shithole, 3rd World Banana Republic thugs... and ruined the FBI, CIA, DoJ, and IRS for their own narrow, political interests.

And the Goebbels Media was goose-stepping with the Corruptnik Obama Administration and its Treasonous henchmen... every step of the way.

Ok now that we have all those visions shared how is it possible in your world is Trump is not " a "banana Republic third world shit whole thug
who has also compromised not just the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, but FBI and the entire American population to Covid 19 and Russian foreign policy interests?

Lol.

All you do is chant back Trump's hate themes like some frenzied follower of Hitler at the Nuremberg rallies. Yah they had Trumpets at those rallies long before you came along.

Last edited:
Magintsky Act, which is what was being sought lifted. Because of the act, Russians ended an adoption program, lifting the acts would restart the adoption program. No contradiction.

It's so adorable that you think I need to continue arguing with you about this. He lied. Cold. Busted. No amount of dumbass Online Conservative spin changes a thing.

Better luck next disingenuous hot take!

It's so adorable that you think I need to continue arguing with you about this. He lied. Cold. Busted. No amount of dumbass Online Conservative spin changes a thing.

Better luck next disingenuous hot take!

Its not a conservative spin. Trump is no more a conservative than you are. The people who support him may or may not be conservative. The use of leftist and rightist and conservative on this board is lazy. Most of what Trump professes is actually the anti-thesis of conservatism. More to the point if you called him what he claims to be which is a Republican he is far from that as well. He's a third party candidate who made his way into the Republican party. He was actually a Democrat. he has alienated as many Republicans as he has Democrats and as many conservatives as he has liberals.

He believes in using government power to impose his will. That is the anti-thesis of conservatism. He believes in imposing his personal views on the masses. That is anti -thetical to conservatism.

And for something completely different:
The Clinton Foundation Is Now Morphed into a Criminal Investigation by US Attorney John Durham – KA-BOOM!

Not collusion, but conspiracy. you ask for illicit information, they provide it unlawfully.

We already know that Yates, Clapper, Lynch and McCabe had testified to Congress that they never saw evidence of a conspiracy between Trump and Russia. Their testimony ought to quantify as from "higher echelon" folks.

It would seem then that this information from this FBI agent simply supports that testimony.
Stop leaving out the part about key witnesses lying and refusing to testify. Why was Stone convicted? He admitted it was to protect Trump. Manafort went back on his plea agreement and lied to prosecutors. So with out them, these folks that said they had no direct evidence of Trump colluding were right.

That doesn't mean he wasn't colluding.

The Clinton Foundation Is Now Morphed into a Criminal Investigation by US Attorney John Durham – KA-BOOM!

And they've been investigated 10 or more times and still have an A+ rating. It's all a political hit job.

And yet, allegations from one person...who everyone still pretends is unidentified...was enough to provide the Dems and Trump haters with enough justification to initiate and follow through with impeachment proceedings.

Yes...this is the Dem's idea of equal justice.
The impeachment proceedings had absolutely nothing to do with the Russia investigation. Although they should have included the obstruction of justice. Get your facts straight.

It's not just that, it's also that the allegation against Page that he was a Russian agent, was made by a man who the FBI actually thought was a Russian agent.

It used to be that the Mueller investigation would find all. Then when it didnt, it was explained the failure due to obstruction. Now we are learning that not only did the evidence not exist, which explains Mueller failure, evidence that supposedly supported the Trump/Russia conspiracy to even start was forged, or supplied by Russian intelligence.

Good point.
The Mueller probe was supposed to find all the Russians who influenced the election and / or had contact with the Trump campaign.
Apparently completely missed the former (based on political party apparently), and didn't find any of the latter.

Then there's the still open question of prosecutorial and investigative malfeasance by the Mueller team (cabal of Clintonites out to get Trump anyway they could).

It is on public record that Pence claimed that Flynn told him that he never dscussed the Obama sanctions with the Russian ambassador. It is also on public record the script of the conversation that Flynn had with the Russian ambassador which shows that he DID discuss the Russian sanctions. All this happened BEFORE MUELLER!

So, it is patently false to hear anybody claim that Mueller had no reason to investigate Flynn. The mere fact that a national security adviser chose to mislead the Vice President elect about the content of the conversation Flynn had with the Russians was enough by itself to investigate Flynn!
Yes. Investigate him and convict him for lying. He lied to everyone and it is well speculated that he did it on Trumps instruction. All roads lead back to Putin.

. . . and pulls in Bills $500k 90 minute speech in Moscow.
Talk about colluding with the Russians!

Pulling in the Clinton-Skolkovo connection.

Report: Clinton worked to advance Russian military tech
www.washingtonexaminer.com › report-clinton-worke...

Aug 1, 2016 - Government documents suggest Skolkovo's work conflicted at least in part with U.S. military interests. The U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies ...

The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections - WSJ
www.wsj.com › Opinion › Commentary

Jul 31, 2016 - Research conducted in 2012 on Skolkovo by the U.S. Army Foreign Military ... Moreover, the report said: “the Skolkovo Foundation has, in fact, ...

Once again, Democrats accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. An established recurring pattern.

The impeachment proceedings had absolutely nothing to do with the Russia investigation. Although they should have included the obstruction of justice. Get your facts straight.
I didn't say the impeachment proceeding had anything to do with the Russian investigation.

Perhaps you should go back and read my comment again. Maybe you'll comprehend what I said. (I won't hold my breath on that, though.)

Back
Top Bottom