• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FB oversight board upholds Trump's suspension

Facebook will get what they deserve in 2023! After the elections of 2022
We all know they are stopping political speech because they support the democratic machine.
Facebook needs to be broken into a thousand little companies. :mad::poop:

well those aren't the same things though
i may or may not support the law depending on its shape and form . . . would have to be very specific and light at the same time.
Once it becomes a law I will use the same appeal to authority you have been using to justify their behavior.

Once it becomes a law I will use the same appeal to authority you have been using to justify their behavior.
Oh so you don't understand the topic at all, or anything I posted. Got it. 😂
If you disagree please tell me what my factual appeal to authority is, thanks!
🍿

Oh so you don't understand the topic at all, or anything I posted. Got it. 😂
If you disagree please tell me what my factual appeal to authority is, thanks!
🍿
post #39 by you is an appeal to authority.

Ah yes, the cancel culture strikes again. Isn't it funny how the right tried their best to paint the left as the cancel culture folks?

Putin playbook all the way. Always has been ever since R's adopted Trump.

post #39 by you is an appeal to authority.
???? LMAO oh so you dont understand the topic, nor anything i posted nor what an appeal to authority fallacy is either.

Ill ask you AGAIN, please tell me what my factual appeal to authority is, thanks!
🍿

Facebook will get what they deserve in 2023! After the elections of 2022
We all know they are stopping political speech because they support the democratic machine.
Facebook needs to be broken into a thousand little companies. :mad::poop:
lol

So, freedom of speech, and freedom of association, simply no longer matter when you don't like the results. Good to know.

As to "breaking up Facebook?" That's just another in a long line of "right-wing ideas that would massively backfire." Their content moderation policies aren't going to change if you require FB to sell off Instagram and WhatsApp.

???? LMAO oh so you dont understand the topic, nor anything i posted nor what an appeal to authority fallacy is either.

Ill ask you AGAIN, please tell me what my factual appeal to authority is, thanks!
🍿
asked and answered.

LOL Electricity is an essential public service and no electric company is truly "private" The transportation (wires) of electricity are a natural monopoly and are regulated by the govt. as a "public utility".

A public utility often forms part of a natural monopoly. A natural monopoly is a monopoly that exists because a specific market’s economies of scale make it the most cost-effective way to provide consumers with the best quality and price.

https://marketbusinessnews.com/financial-glossary/public-utility-definition-meaning/
And the servers forming the backbone of the Internet are a natural monopoly. And the Internet is is regulated by the government. Is that all ya got?

And the servers forming the backbone of the Internet are a natural monopoly. And the Internet is is regulated by the government. Is that all ya got?
Social media sites are not monopolies or essential services. They are private businesses and are allowed to set their own rules. The only exceptions are in autocracies where the Govt. sets the rules for everything. That is your dream I know so move to Russia.

Social media sites are not monopolies or essential services. They are private businesses and are allowed to set their own rules.

Electric wires are no more of a monopoly than is the backbone of the Internet. My electric provider is a private business and set their own rules. FB and Twitter seem to begging the gvt to step in and set the rules for them/

asked and answered.
LMAO, No you didn't, and lying about that won't change that fact but that's what I thought!
In the future simply don't make stuff up or use words you don't understand and your posts won't fail so hard. You're welcome.

Electric wires are no more of a monopoly than is the backbone of the Internet. My electric provider is a private business and set their own rules. FB and Twitter seem to begging the gvt to step in and set the rules for them/
You are begging for the govt. to take over and set the rules for everyone. You forget this is America and we value our freedom here. We will never accept a dictatorship. NEVER. The one term mistake is done for good. BTW Your electric wires are governed by the public utility commission rules regardless of who your provider is.

Last edited:
Trump 2021 Season---Cancelled.

You are begging for the govt. to take over and set the rules for everyone. You forget this is America and we value our freedom here. We will never accept a dictatorship. NEVER.
Nope. But they have grown so big and control so much of the information information exchange, they have essentially become common carriers.

You know what I would do if Facebook kicked me off? Nothing. I quit that shitty site in 2016.

Nope. But they have grown so big and control so much of the information information exchange, they have essentially become common carriers.
And you can no longer use them to spread poison thanks to private business. They are the backbone of this nation even if you have lost yours.

future_generations-republican_party-republicans-spineless_gop-spineless_politician-miscellaneous-CX905349_low.jpg

I have not claimed anyone is a victim. How you choose to characterize the people who are effected by facebooks moderation practices is entirely up to you. I am pointing certain realities of their policies
did Trump break their Terms or Service?

And you can no longer use them to spread poison thanks to private business. They are the backbone of this nation even if you have lost yours.

future_generations-republican_party-republicans-spineless_gop-spineless_politician-miscellaneous-CX905349_low.jpg
It's funny AF to see your entire party scared shitless by ideas.

Back
Top Bottom