• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Favorite TV shows

Billo_Really said:
When I hear drums in my part of the world near the park, its usually the high school drum line.

I'd much rather hear that, they can usually carry a tune. Ever live near Heartwell? Not sure how it is now, but when I was a kid that place would get infested with hippies at times. We needed Cartman.

mistermain said:
I'd much rather hear that, they can usually carry a tune. Ever live near Heartwell? Not sure how it is now, but when I was a kid that place would get infested with hippies at times. We needed Cartman.

Drums can carry a tune?

Kelzie said:
Drums can carry a tune?

Beat, tune, whatever. The world will be a better place when you liberals take your focus off the insignificant details.

mistermain said:
Beat, tune, whatever. The world will be a better place when you liberals take your focus off the insignificant details.

Excuse me if someone dosen't take me by the hand and tell me what to say and think. Rush Limbaugh spoonfeeds an open-mouthed consrevative audience. And again, if you think he cares about you, you're disillusioned. He dosen't give a **** about his audience. Your just a meal ticket for his swollen mouth.

mistermain said:

Hey whoa. What's with the anger and hostility? It was a joke dude. Chill out. Life's to short to be so angry. :2wave:

kal-el said:
Excuse me if someone dosen't take me by the hand and tell me what to say and think. Rush Limbaugh spoonfeeds an open-mouthed consrevative audience. And again, if you think he cares about you, you're disillusioned. He dosen't give a **** about his audience. Yourjust ameal ticket for his swollen mouth.

What the hell are you talking about? And where did you get Rush from? If you look at some of my posts on this site you will see that I have denounced many of the conservative pundits including Hannity, Coulter, and RUSH! Thanks for proving my theory of how liberals tend to act on emotion, while conservatives tend to act on logic (I said tend BILLO and KELZIE, meaning that not all are this way so that you guys don't include yourselves in my theory - then again BILLO did threaten to kick my ass once - LOL).

Last edited:
mistermain said:
What the hell are you talking about? And where did you get Rush from? If you look at some of my posts on this site you will see that I have denounced many of the conservative pundits including Hannity, Coulter, and RUSH! Thanks for proving my point about liberals kal.

I don't have time to go through all you're posts. And I just needed to vent, everybody should know I vent often on good ole' Rush. How was that proving anything? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you engage in this mindless drivel first?

mistermain said:
What the hell are you talking about? And where did you get Rush from? If you look at some of my posts on this site you will see that I have denounced many of the conservative pundits including Hannity, Coulter, and RUSH! Thanks for proving my theory of how liberals tend to act on emotion, while conservatives tend to act on logic (I said tend BILLO and KELZIE, meaning that not all are this way so that you guys don't include yourselves in my theory - then again BILLO did threaten to kick my ass once - LOL).

Yeah and I might have to threaten too again.

It was a JOKE too! Don't get mad.:mrgreen:

kal-el said:
I don't have time to go through all you're posts. And I just needed to vent, everybody should know I vent often on good ole' Rush. How was that proving anything? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you engage in this mindless drivel first?

What I meant is that you acted emotionally before taking the time to understand what I was saying. Don't sweat it. It's not necessarily a knock on liberals. Sometimes it can be a positive, but not in this circumstance.

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Hey, that's MISS Mod to you chickie
Sorry, my bad, broad! Oooops, did I say broad? I meant Mod, Miss Mod (the one and only Reagen, or was it Vegan)? Oh fuuk it, I'm so confused!

Originally posted by mistermain:
Is this a joke?

Originally posted by mistermain:
which part?
The part about me allegedly threatening to kick your ass.

The part about me allegedly threatening to kick your ass.

Now why would someone assume this about you? How come this doesnt suprise me? Hmmm..... pondering, scratching head, picking nose, scratch again I still dont know.

-Just about anything on cartoon network's Adult Swim
-south park
-chappelle's show
-mind of mencia
-the amazing race
-america's most wanted

americanwoman said:
-Just about anything on cartoon network's Adult Swim
-south park
-chappelle's show
-mind of mencia
-the amazing race
-america's most wanted

Are you a fan of ""Inuyasha" and the hip-hop samurai "Samurai Champloo"?

I don’t watch just a ton of TV, but my favorite shows right now are:

1. Lost
2. In-Fisherman TV
3. Almost anything on the History Channel
4. Almost anything on National Geographic or the Discovery Channel
5. As far as news shows go, I like Lou Dobbs a lot (believe it or not, but a few years ago I liked the O'Reilly Factor, then I figured out that he is a habitual liar and a textbook narcissist.)
6. The Daily Show
7. Sponge Bob (with my 5 year old)
8. The Chapelle Show, before he went crazy.
9. The Simpsons
10. Groundforce on the BBC (now that we own a house)

Suprized Boston Legal wasn't mentioned once.

so sad....

1. The Daily Show - Monday edition
2. The Daily Show - Tuesday edition
3. The Daily Show - Wednesday edition
4. The Daily Show - Thursday edition
5. The Daily Show - Friday edition
6. The Family Guy

Other shows I catch sporadically:
Chappelle
Futurama
King of the Hill
Simpsons
Re-runs of Seinfeld, Leave it to Beaver and Andy Griffith
Geetanjali.....anybody else get this program Sundays....they show excerpts from Bollywood movies like music videos? I love that stuff.

Dont really have a favorite TV show, since I dont watch TV much. Most of the time, I simply refuse to turn it on. LOL.

However, my wife and I like Iron Chef America, and we do watch that. I also like the shows on Science Channel. They are doing a digitally remasterd version of Carl Sagan's "Cosmos", and I intend to watch all episodes of that. I also like the old episodes of Outer Limits and the Twilight Zone that are rerun on the SciFi channel. Also will occasionally watch a movie on one of the movie channels. As for the major networks, havent watched anything on them in years.

Oh yea - Houston Astros, of course. My wife and I both religiously watch those games.

Hmmm. I guess when you add it all up, I do watch a bit of TV after all. :)

danarhea said:
Dont really have a favorite TV show, since I dont watch TV much. Most of the time, I simply refuse to turn it on. LOL.

However, my wife and I like Iron Chef America, and we do watch that. I also like the shows on Science Channel. They are doing a digitally remasterd version of Carl Sagan's "Cosmos", and I intend to watch all episodes of that. I also like the old episodes of Outer Limits and the Twilight Zone that are rerun on the SciFi channel. Also will occasionally watch a movie on one of the movie channels. As for the major networks, havent watched anything on them in years.

Oh yea - Houston Astros, of course. My wife and I both religiously watch those games.

Hmmm. I guess when you add it all up, I do watch a bit of TV after all. :)
Science, National Geographic, and Discovery Times rock...The only problem is that they show the same shows 457 times...

I can't wait to see "Cosmos"...It starts Tuesday when I'm at work, but I know it'll be on a few dozen more times so I know I'll see it...

Best documentary series of ALL-TIME....."Blue Planet"...

And could you do this Philly-boy a big favor?...Could you get the Astros to LOSE tomorrow?.....PLEASE???????:3oops:

1. Battlestar Galactica (new)
2. LOST
3. Daily Show
4. Simpsons
5. Family Guy

Back
Top Bottom