• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Favorite TV shows

jallman said:
Mine are:

Smallville
Family Guy
South Park
American Dad
Law and Order
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Oh man,a fellow Smallville fan! I heard season 5might be the last. But then I also heard that the actors are contracted for 7 seasons.

MrFungus420 said:
As for the Captain...I'm sorry, but Jean Lick Dickhard was the worst diplomat of the bunch. He should have been the one sent in to well established contacts to negotiate new treaties when the old ones expired.

Nah, he'd beat Archer any day.

If enough people post, and the level of trekkiness becomes apparent, a poll may be in order...

Maybe, but Kirk leaves them all in the dust...

Holy crap I forgot all about Will & Grace.

Karen's my hero. :mrgreen:

It seems as though South Park is favored by the majority here. It even crosses partisan boundaries. Maybe this is the entity we have been looking for to unite America once again.

mistermain said:
It seems as though South Park is favored by the majority here. It even crosses partisan boundaries. Maybe this is the entity we have been looking for to unite America once again.

Booo...:thumbdown

One of the best things about TV is a phrase i invented and use often in my role as dad.

"Turn that damn thing down."

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Booo...
No Kel, no boo here. Embrace the horror!

Viva la Cartman!

Billo_Really said:
No Kel, no boo here. Embrace the horror!

Viva la Cartman!

Boooo.....hisssss :shoot

Billo_Really said:
C'mon, take it like a man, Miss Mod.

I refuse to take a show aimed at teenagers like an adult.

I refuse to take a show aimed at teenagers like an adult.
Do you really think that some of the subject matter they deal with is aimed at teenagers? Do you think teenagers can understand the dichotomy of Johnny Cochran? Or the concept of frivolous law suits? Cripple fights maybe. But certainly they could not grasp the threat Barbara Streisand is to world peace!

Billo_Really said:
Do you really think that some of the subject matter they deal with is aimed at teenagers? Do you think teenagers can understand the dichotomy of Johnny Cochran? Or the concept of frivolous law suits? Cripple fights maybe. But certainly they could not grasp the threat Barbara Streisand is to world peace!

Billo, if you want to watch a show with cripple fighting, I certainly can not stop you. All I can do is mock you. :lol:

Favorite TV shows? What is this, the third grade? LOL

Who cares? TV sucks anyway.

Here's a line from one of my songs....

" I get 150 channels on my cable TV..
But there's nothing to watch, what's the matter with me?
I'm a 90's man."

Kelzie said:
Billo, if you want to watch a show with cripple fighting, I certainly can not stop you. All I can do is mock you. :lol:

You know what's great about South Park. It makes fun of serious issues in a way that makes them less threatening, or even frivilous (no idea how to spell that). We spend a good portion of our days angry about political issues. South Park is nothing more than an escape, much like your drum circles at the local park.

jallman said:
Mine are:

Smallville
Family Guy
South Park
American Dad
Law and Order
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Dude, you sound like my kind of guy

Originally posted by mistermain:
You know what's great about South Park. It makes fun of serious issues in a way that makes them less threatening, or even frivilous (no idea how to spell that). We spend a good portion of our days angry about political issues. South Park is nothing more than an escape, much like your drum circles at the local park.
What are "...drum circles at the local park?"

Billo, if you want to watch a show with cripple fighting, I certainly can not stop you. All I can do is mock you
So your a mocker? I'm chickie with that!

Billo_Really said:
What are "...drum circles at the local park?"

Every town I've lived in has drum circles at at least one of their parks. This is where the hippies gather, drop acid, and play drums.

Billo_Really said:
So your a mocker? I'm chickie with that!

So your a chickie? What...is that?

Dude, are you a girl?

So your a chickie? What...is that?

Dude, are you a girl?
No, just a line in a movie or comedy bit. I don't really remember where. Same as "I'm down with that."

Billo_Really said:
No, just a line in a movie or comedy bit. I don't really remember where. Same as "I'm down with that."

Sure. Whatever chickie. :lol:

Originally posted by mistermain:
Every town I've lived in has drum circles at at least one of their parks. This is where the hippies gather, drop acid, and play drums.
When I hear drums in my part of the world near the park, its usually the high school drum line.

Back
Top Bottom