• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Trump Quote From 2018

"I always like to tell the truth."

So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.

Of course now he is blaming everyone but himself.. And what's so SCARY even though he's on video saying this his Trumpsters refuse to blame Trump.

I have narrowed it down to just two and believe me that was hard enough. :lol:

"It could very well be that the crown prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn't!"

"And then we fell in love, OK? No, really, he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters. We fell in love.”

"And when you're talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over."

What an idiot.

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

The last time I tried to make fun of that, I couldn't come up with anything more absurd. "And when you're talking about atmosphere, oceans are very small". So many gems.

Remember: this kind of **** is happening in his head all the time. This person is CiC. With that in his head.

Last edited:
"One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water"

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

It hurts reading that.

The last time I tried to make fun of that, I couldn't come up with anything more absurd. "And when you're talking about atmosphere, oceans are very small". So many gems.

Remember: this kind of **** is happening in his head all the time. This person is CiC. With that in his head.

It hurts my brain to read something so stupid. If a DP member posted like that I would assume English wasn’t their first language.

It hurts my brain to read something so stupid. If a DP member posted like that I would assume English wasn’t their first language.

I cannot read full interviews he does. The stupid just eats away at me. People say he was much sharper before, and he was to some extent, but he's almost gone now.

"One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water"

Did he just say, about people who died, "may God be with them"? That's "I hope those who died went to heaven".

I cannot read full interviews he does. The stupid just eats away at me. People say he was much sharper before, and he was to some extent, but he's almost gone now.

I have followed Trump for decades and while he never came across as smart, he used to articulate himself much better. So either he is deteriorating mentally, which often happens with age, or it is an act. I don’t think it is an act.

“[The New York Times] don’t write good. They have people over there, like Maggie Haberman and others, they don’t – they don’t write good. They don’t know how to write good.” — Donald Trump to Fox News’ Sean Hannity (July 31, 2017).

covfefe.

I have followed Trump for decades and while he never came across as smart, he used to articulate himself much better. So either he is deteriorating mentally, which often happens with age, or it is an act. I don’t think it is an act.

BINGO!!!!! Yep, I said this before here. I've known about Trump 30+ years, heard him speak dozens of times in the 90's and early 2000's..... Twice in person.

He was always an egomaniac and a blowhard, but when he spoke you listened, he articulated what he wanted to say quite well. Now? He sounds like a bumbling idiot. Listening to him now it's like he's a 5th grader on a playground... He's what? 72-73? His deterioration happened pretty fast, that tells me it's more that 'old age'.

BINGO!!!!! Yep, I said this before here. I've known about Trump 30+ years, heard him speak dozens of times in the 90's and early 2000's..... Twice in person.

He was always an egomaniac and a blowhard, but when he spoke you listened, he articulated what he wanted to say quite well. Now? He sounds like a bumbling idiot. Listening to him now it's like he's a 5th grader on a playground... He's what? 72-73? His deterioration happened pretty fast, that tells me it's more that 'old age'.

That's because he was speaking about things he understood like his business or New York. You never saw how ignorant he was about everything else.

His teacher at Wharton said he was the dumbest student he ever taught.

The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...chapman-donald-trump-dumb-20171103-story.html

He was always an idiot but he was brilliant at creating an illusion that people bought into.

He's definitely gotten worse with age. He once was able to put together coherent sentences.

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government. "

Back
Top Bottom