• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite TOOL song

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
These things are so hard for me. So much depends on my mood at the time.

Forty Six & 2
Sober
H
AEnima
The Pot
Rosetta Stoned
Lateralus
10,000 Days
Right In Two
Schism

There's just so many. The band is insane. Each element is phenomenal.
No weak links.

Can you pick your favorite? Which one?

Oh dear....that is ****ing tough.

I'm torn. I'm not sure I could vote unless a gun was pointed at me, and then I'd probably give the wrong answer.

There's Eulogy. There's 46 & 2. There's Sober. There's Aenema (I don't know how to do the AE thing). And Opiate.....and Parabol/Parabola........and..and...and. I'll see if I can come up with an answer....

Eulogy.

I think it has to be Eulogy.

Everything with the slippery interlocking rhythms....intelligent and poignant lyrics....dribbling, intriguing, buliding intro with rhythms cascading into greater complexity. Perfect everything.

probably Sober and Schism. i haven't gotten deep into their albums, so i've mostly only heard the popular stuff. we used to do a cover of Sober, and it was a song that i enjoyed singing.

Intolerance is a personal favorite of mine. And The Grudge is one of their best songs I think.

Back
Top Bottom