• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Three Beatles Songs?

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Okay, I am going to pose a tough one. I love the Beatles and almost every song they ever did. But I picked the top 3 I tend to listen to most often, so I guess they head my favorites.

Here’s the question: If you HAD TO PICK which would be your TOP THREE BEATLES SONGS?

No cheating now…you can ONLY pick THREE!

Here are mine, and it was tough to pick em...

I Am the Walrus.

Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds.

Within You, Without You

OKAY....YOUR TURN. :)

Could we at least subdivide into early, middle, and late?

changed my mind and switched here comes the sun with Let it be

Last edited:
I can't. I cannot!

And it would NOT be easy. Arrrgh, I'm anguishing over Revolver and Rubber Soul at the moment.

I can't. I cannot!

And it would NOT be easy. Arrrgh, I'm anguishing over Revolver and Rubber Soul at the moment.

I know what you mean but that would be nine songs. Besides, I love em all, I just listen to some more than others. The first three that come into your head would be your best bet, ya think? ;)

Fave intros: "Day Tripper," reprise of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," and "Norwegian Wood."

Twist and shout
I'm Looking Through You
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

Some fave lyrics: "Paperback Writer," "When I'm 64," Nowhere Man," and "Obla-De-Obla Da." See? I can't even limit myself to three here.

Okay, I am going to pose a tough one. I love the Beatles and almost every song they ever did. But I picked the top 3 I tend to listen to most often, so I guess they head my favorites.

Here’s the question: If you HAD TO PICK which would be your TOP THREE BEATLES SONGS?

No cheating now…you can ONLY pick THREE!

OKAY....YOUR TURN. :)

Only 3? That's really hard! :shock: These are just some that I really like.

Only 3? That's really hard! :shock: These are just some that I really like.

I know it's hard. That's the game, a test of willpower!! LOL

I almost picked "I want you" too...but the peppy interludes kinda crimped it for me. LOL

Some fave lyrics: "Paperback Writer," "When I'm 64," Nowhere Man," and "Obla-De-Obla Da." See? I can't even limit myself to three here.

WILLPOWER WOMAN! WILLPOWER!!!! :spank: :rofl

I know, it's hella tough. There's some I'd love to add myself. BUT THREEE is the test... ;)

this one is tough. i like almost all of them. i'll pick from the lesser known ones.

3. The Beatles - I Feel Fine (2009 Stereo Remaster)

2. Baby's in Black.

they nailed it without being able to hear a damned thing, and with 100 watt vox amps. **** yeah.

1. The bulldog

absolutely, 100 percent this.

WOW! You picked some I hadn't heard in a looong time. :)

I cheerfully flunk. :3oops:

Most depressing Beatle song: "The Long and Winding Road."

I know it's hard. That's the game, a test of willpower!! LOL

I almost picked "I want you" too...but the peppy interludes kinda crimped it for me. LOL

Peppy? Okay. :lol:

Most romantic:

Here Comes the Sun

-

Eight Days a Week

-

Don't Let me Down

-

I was a little girl when I watched the Beatles' first appearance on "Ed Sullivan," and watching that clip brought a lot back, including my musician father walking past the TV and snorting derisively, "Ha, they won't be around in another year.'' Ya, we gave him the business forever over that.

I was a little girl when I watched the Beatles' first appearance on "Ed Sullivan," and watching that clip brought a lot back, including my musician father walking past the TV and snorting derisively, "Ha, they won't be around in another year.'' Ya, we gave him the business forever over that.

I saw them on the Ed Sullivan show too. My grandmother always watched it (she also liked the The Mitch Miller Show on Sundays, but the Beatles were never on that! LOL) My two older cousins got to see them perform at the Shea Stadium concert.

Back
Top Bottom