• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Super Model?

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Christie Brinkley

MV5BMTQ2MDk4ODY2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUyMTE3Mw@@._V1._SY314_CR9,0,214,314_.jpg

Good luck posting a model that will look half this good at 59. Your favorite model will be a skag by then. :lol:

Kathy Ireland is 48 and is no skag my friend.

kathy-ireland.jpg

P.S. I'm a big fan of Brinkley as well.

No Pic there American.....I would have to agree with your selection. But I do have one that I think will be Right there with Christy. Cindy Crawford. Who also has several Work out videos and is into the health thing.

th
th

She is 47 now. In 1995 she was the Highest Paid Model on the Planet.

Ranked one of the Top Super Models with Brinkley and Ireland.

Last edited:
Not a "super" model, but I used to watch America's Next Top Model when it first started and I was mesmerized (no homo) by Cycle 2 winner Yoanna House. I haven't a clue what she's doing now.

600full-yoanna-house.jpg

Not a super model but perhaps the greatest American born Prima Ballerina. From my home town. Met her when i was much younger and she looked like this. She, Ana Ivanovic and Stefi Graf are probably the three most beautiful women I have met personally and talked to. She has aged well though the arthritis has limited her a great deal

Suzanne Farrell

dlg8kk.jpg

and I have met Brooke Shields (when she was married to Agassi, she'd sit near or in my box at the Cincinnati Masters tennis tournament) and Christy Turlington

Not a super model but perhaps the greatest American born Prima Ballerina. From my home town. Met her when i was much younger and she looked like this. She, Ana Ivanovic and Stefi Graf are probably the three most beautiful women I have met personally and talked to. She has aged well though the arthritis has limited her a great deal

Suzanne Farrell

View attachment 67151298

and I have met Brooke Shields (when she was married to Agassi, she'd sit near or in my box at the Cincinnati Masters tennis tournament) and Christy Turlington

Yeah, and Christy Turlington is definitely a Supermodel.

Course Linda Carter was Ms World In 72 and is in her late 60's and was another Supermodel before she went on to do Wonder Woman. Then became a singer for a bit.

Another Supermodel is Milla Jovavich who is more of an actress now.

LOL - they all look the same. High cheekbones, smooth skin, and long wavy hair with big boobs.

It's like aliens took the model industry over. LOL

Candice Swanepoel

LOL - they all look the same. High cheekbones, smooth skin, and long wavy hair with big boobs.

It's like aliens took the model industry over. LOL

Well Auntie Mmmmm.....I think they have gone to a smaller skinnier type of model nowadays. At least from away from the Big Boobs.

Tyra Banks, Elle Macpherson, Naiomi Campbell, Milla Jovavich, and Claudia Schiffer.....a lot thinner than the likes of the Top 3 Supermodels, IMO.

Last edited:
Yes Sir! That's one good looking Afrikaner for sure!

no argument there. I prefer brunettes myself but she's obviously beautiful

Andreea Diaconu.

Every woman on earth is a total dog compared to her.

If we're going back in time let's try Dyan Cannon, Ann Margret or Raquel Welch.

02_headshotpg-vertical.jpg

8PBY000Z.jpg

RaquelWelch2.jpg

images

images

250763om3ms5aw0.jpg

Last edited:
My pic is gone. :(

300.brinkley.christie.070808.jpg

:D

Andreea Diaconu.

Every woman on earth is a total dog compared to her.

l googled it yes she is a real beauty but we are not dog .(

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Pff. Forget about about supermodels.

Underwear and swimsuit models are the ones you want. :mrgreen:

Stacy-Keibler-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom