• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite song endings

He wasn't just a great singer, he wrote most of Queen's best songs.

One of the great works of rock-the ending piece of the opera

my favorite from Paul Rodgers: a tribute to Hendrix and Free Guitarist Paul Kossof

Steve Winwood on vocals with Dave Mason on an electric sitar

I don't know what song it is, but there's a Beatle song that ends with one of them saying, "I hope we passed the audition." :)
It’s “Get Back” and John Lennon said it. The song was recorded live on a rooftop.

Ten Years Gone Probably my favorite Zeppelin song. The solo and and outro are great examples of Jimmy Page’s work

Another great Zep song with a great ending

Kid Charlemagne.

Karen Carpenter had one of the most beautiful female voices ever, and she was a very talented songwriter, and she was also an excellent drummer and even earned praise from Buddy Rich. She won drummer of the year for some magazine (I can't remember which one) but apparently her winning really pissed off John Bonham. Ironically enough, Karen's brother, the other half of the Carpenters, Richard, was a huge Zeppelin fan, which is crazy considering how different the Carpenters were from Led Zeppelin.

Unfortunately, she had big time body image issues, and she died from anorexia at only 32 years old.

You living fossils out there will likely remember this song from am radio, but the greedy capitalists would always cut off the really nice piano at the end in order to fit more commercials.

This is off of Innervisions which was Stevie Wonder at his peak. He plays all the instruments on this track.

I used to be able to whistle along, back in the day….

Back
Top Bottom