• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Saturday Night Live Personalities and Skits

Good evening Lady P - that's another great memory, thanks.

Sorry, CJ, I got Laugh In mixed up with SNL. Both funny shows, but I guess my memory is failing me, right when I need it! It figures.....:thumbs:

Sorry, CJ, I got Laugh In mixed up with SNL. Both funny shows, but I guess my memory is failing me, right when I need it! It figures.....:thumbs:

I'm sure Lily Tomlin was on SNL and did her operator schtick, didn't she?

Last edited:
I'm sure Lily Tomlin was on SNL and did here operator schtick, didn't she?

I'm not sure, CJ. I just fondly remember how very funny she was, whatever show she was on! :thumbs:

Chris Farley as Matt Foley, always cracks me up.

Farley was such a great physical comic.
His dance competition with Patrick Swayze was hilarious.
Yet another castmember that died too young.

John Belushi imitating Joe Cocker singing A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS was the best moment in the history of the show.

Then with Belushi and Cocker in duet doing FEELING ALRIGHT - priceless.

Last edited:
Belushi was the greatest. Has anyone mentioned that skit when he was a killer bee?
John Belushi imitating Joe Cocker singing A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS was the best moment in the history of the show.

Then with Belushi and Cocker in duet doing FEELING ALRIGHT - priceless.

Responding to another thread brought this to mind.

My favorite was Gilda Radner, God rest her soul, and my favorite skit of hers was "Door-to-Door Jaws".

Bring back some memories by telling us what your favorite SNL skits and personalities are/were.

Laraine Newman and Dan Akroyd: The Ronco Bass-o-matic.:mrgreen:

Can anybody think of any catch phrases from the last 10 or 15 years from SNL?

I can't

Back
Top Bottom