• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite pizza toppings?

sbrettt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Yes, I eat in my free time. Eating is one of my favorite activities, yet I weigh a little under 150. :lol: Anyway, my favorite combination of toppings is mushrooms, yellow peppers, and pepperoni. What is yours?

Sausage, onions, black olives and mushrooms.

Prosciutto is one of of mine

green peppers, onions, and maybe sausage. i also like a little red pepper and Parmesan.

Pepperoni and pineapple. Tasty!

I'm a fan of pepperoni, tomato, and banana peppers

Pepperoni, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, black olives, jalapeno slices, marinated artichoke hearts, with crushed red pepper sprinkled on top. On thin crust.

Depends on the type of crust.

On a regular crust bacon & green olives is my all time fav.

On a thin crust I prefer pepperoni & mushrooms.

On a thick crust I like pepperoni, ham, ground beef, sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, etc. I just pretty much throw everything on it

Last edited:
Yes, I eat in my free time. Eating is one of my favorite activities, yet I weigh a little under 150. :lol: Anyway, my favorite combination of toppings is mushrooms, yellow peppers, and pepperoni. What is yours?

Always onions, but beyond that it just depends on the mood. Sausage and onions is my default combo though.

Always onions, but beyond that it just depends on the mood. Sausage and onions is my default combo though.
Ehh, I never really cared for onions on other stuff, but I've never tried it on pizza. I'll have to next Saturday because a lot of people have mentioned it.

Fresh basil, roasted tomatoes soaked in olive oil seasoned with oregano and a touch of balsamic.

For a white pizza, chicken. It goes so well on white pizzas.

Deep dish gets sausage, bacon, onions, mushrooms, and honey ham.

Fresh basil, roasted tomatoes soaked in olive oil seasoned with oregano and a touch of balsamic.

For a white pizza, chicken. It goes so well on white pizzas.

Deep dish gets sausage, bacon, onions, mushrooms, and honey ham.

Ahhhhh... bacon!!!! :lol:

Classic Margherita Pizza, thin crust......sauce is made from fresh tomatoes peeled and crushed, with sautéed onions, garlic, oregano. Fresh mozzarella cheese sliced thin and then topped with fresh basil with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. mmmmmmmm

Mushrooms, onions, and pepperoni - and fear not the onions.

Some people treat their slice like it's a plate that needs to be filled up at Sizzler's salad bar.

Oh but the possibilities are boundless. Pizza its so American, universal and individual all at once. Pizzas are individual works of science and art to be consumed. Some people like simplicity alla the simple yet delicious cheese pizza which can be both simple and complex in flavor combinations of the crusts cheeses and sauces. Some people like flair and imagination, alla the Taco pizza, (my specialty by the way when I worked in a pizza restaurant not too long ago in a place not to far away. I was the only pizza chef there to get very good tips when I made those gastronomic masterpieces. I was the Picasso of pizza. I am going to open a pizza joint one day when I retire.:cool:) a delightful, complex and flamboyant mix of color and flavor, on a cracker style crust. Spicy beef and refried beans kissed with chili powder and a sundry of other spices, layered with a buttery Monterey Jack cheese. Then the art begins by layering a bed of shredded ice burg lettuce then adding thin slices of sweet Walla Walla, red onion, green red and yellow bell peppers. For those who like to heat things up sliced Habanero peppers will do nicely as an option. Then we add diced tomato and sliced olives. We arrange this in a ring around the pizza with a petite fried corn tortilla bowl filled with fresh made Pico de Gaio or a aromatic salsa. To the side of the Taco pizza masterpiece it is customary to add a petite corn tortilla bowls of guacamole and fresh sour cream. Magnifico. Pizza my friends in all its glory is art to be eaten. There is NO wrong pizza, just different pizza styles. Rejoice my sisters and brothers for there IS a pizza out there that is just for you.

Back
Top Bottom