• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite or memorable scenes from movies you watched.

deltabtry

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This scene from, Once Upon a Time in the West, Farewell to Cheyenne.

Anybody who hasn't seen Crash, needs to.

This was one of the early examples of graphic screen violence. The moment happens at nine minutes in, but the effect is more if you let the film run, and ignore the time.

I liked the song, too.

As real as it will get from Hollywood.

There are so many great scenes in The Quest for the Holy Grail, The nights who say Ni wold probably get my vote for the best of them all as well, but there are so many other scenes right on its heels vying for that title as well, another favorite of mine is the scene at Castle Anthrax:

Last edited:
and while we are at it another fantastic scene that I was also prompted to dig up due to someone using an obscure reference to a certain critter in it:

Robert Duvall is possible the best actor of the last 40 years. Every single roll he brought an inedible screen presence.

and while we are at it another fantastic scene that I was also prompted to dig up due to someone using an obscure reference to a certain critter in it

who would have an obscure reference to it :confused:

who would have an obscure reference to it :confused:

I saw it somewhere rather recently because it is very fresh in my memory. If any revelations jump out at me I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Gary Oldman at his finest.

The finest scene out of any Australian Movie, albert einstein is a tasmanian apple farmers son, and he defuses a nuclear bomb with a prototype electric guitar :mrgreen:

There are so many great scenes in The Quest for the Holy Grail, The nights who say Ni wold probably get my vote for the best of them all as well, but there are so many other scenes right on its heels vying for that title as well, another favorite of mine is the scene at Castle Anthrax:

This movie was a classic, British humor you either love it or hate it, I love it.

and while we are at it another fantastic scene that i was also prompted to dig up due to someone using an obscure reference to a certain critter in it:

that"s easy!!!

Back
Top Bottom