• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite or memorable scenes from movies you watched.

LOL..could this be some of our liberal poster here on DP...I've been there done that way back when, today's it's Yellow Jackets that makes me do this:)

One of my all-time favorite scenes in movie history is in Jurassic Park, when they take the helicopter into the island, to when they first see the brachiosaur.

One of my all-time favorite scenes in movie history is in Jurassic Park, when they take the helicopter into the island, to when they first see the brachiosaur.

My favorite scene from this movie was the guy who was taking a dump when the T-Rex has swallowed him.

Yes, that was most definitely sick.

This is a great scene LMAO.

My favorite scene from this movie was the guy who was taking a dump when the T-Rex has swallowed him.

Yes, that was most definitely sick.
LOL..the Dinosaur just wanted a bit of chocolatedy sauce with his meal.

Man both these girls are sexy, but Lucy Lui..WOW.

Last edited:
shawshank.gif

Andy crawled to freedom through 500 yards of ****-smelling foulness I can't even imagine...or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards. That's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.

shawlave.jpg

I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope...

NOw this was a classic line.

Hey Independent thinker you forgot this one:)

I was thinking about posting this one!!
Love this movie and I really like the directing style of Quentin Tarantino, he makes those movies that get stuck your head.

Back
Top Bottom