• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite News Source(s)

opendebate

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I like to use as many different news sources as possible and am always open to new ones, regardless of any possible political bias. Since so many here seem well informed, I thought it might be a chance to find some new ones. Any suggestions?

I like to use as many different news sources as possible and am always open to new ones, regardless of any possible political bias. Since so many here seem well informed, I thought it might be a chance to find some new ones. Any suggestions?

if you want news and just the news stick with your local stations they seam to be the least bias. Now if you want News analysis and Opinion go to Real Clear Politics and read them all and come to your own conclusion. If you want a source to to reassure your philosophy is the correct one you know who they are Huff and Puff post. Mother Jones, Buzz feed and many more left wing echo chambers

Drudge Report

Google News w/ custom sections

New York Times

Washington Post

Los Angeles Times

Wall Street Journal

Financial Times

The Times

The Telegraph

The Guardian

BBC

France 24

Jerusalem Post

McClatchy

Daily Mail

Washington Free Beacon

Politico

Foreign Policy

The Independent

CBS

ABC

CNN

FOX

Bloomberg

Reuters

USA Today

TIME

CBS Locals

NBC

if you want news and just the news stick with your local stations they seam to be the least bias. Now if you want News analysis and Opinion go to Real Clear Politics and read them all and come to your own conclusion. If you want a source to to reassure your philosophy is the correct one you know who they are Huff and Puff post. Mother Jones, Buzz feed and many more left wing echo chambers

I prefer to challenge by beliefs so thanks for the resources.

Traditional media outlets, supported by keyword searches via Google News. I keep my Google News subsection customized to highlight certain keywords and names, so I can keep track with how the coverage changes through time on a given subject. For analysis, I go to Foreign Affairs, the National Interest, the American Interest, National Affairs, Stratfor, and so on.

Debate Politics is my favorite news source. Just be careful as the commentary there gets real sketchy.

I prefer to challenge by beliefs so thanks for the resources.

The Economist and Christian Science Monitor though neither are changing by the second/latest updates types of sources.

Drudge Report

Google News w/ custom sections

New York Times

Washington Post

Los Angeles Times

Wall Street Journal

Financial Times

The Times

The Telegraph

The Guardian

BBC

France 24

Jerusalem Post

McClatchy

Daily Mail

Washington Free Beacon

Politico

Foreign Policy

The Independent

CBS

ABC

CNN

FOX

Bloomberg

Reuters

USA Today

TIME

CBS Locals

NBC

Wow, You've must have a lot of free time on your hands.

Some days the only news I see is local, or local radio.

But I pretty regularly check various national news sources, and sometimes international ones. Fox, AP and CNN, commonly. London Times Online, fairly often. Now and then I may look at Ha'aretz or even see what Al Jazeera is saying these days... though I rarely put any credence in the latter.

Back
Top Bottom