• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Looney Tunes character?

Favorite Looney Tunes character?

• Bugs Bunny

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Daffy Duck

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Elmer Fudd

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yosemite Sam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tweety

• Sylvester

• Foghorn Leghorn

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Porky Pig

• Wile E. Coyote

• Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Bugs for sure. Taught multiple generations of kids to be smart asses. :lol:

Boy I say Boy..

tumblr_lpih1j60bq1qak49uo1_400.gif

Wow, that's a tough one.

Bugs was awesome but a bit too smug sometimes; Daffy was kind of a counterculture icon of Chaos and disestablishmentarianism (lol) but a bit of a jerk too.... Elmer is frequently hilarious but so hapless.

Foghorn Leghorn reminded me of an uncle of mine; I still LMAO at Foghorn cartoons. :mrgreen:

Yosimite Sam is a big favorite as the heavy; he's kinda bad-ass if a bit dim.

I always wanted to see the Coyote catch the Roadrunner, just once.... thanks to the Family Guy creator I got to see that, in a manner of speaking... :lamo

I liked Porky and Sylvester a lot, especially together... their haunted house adventures are STILL hilarious to me...

I always wanted that roadrunner to be caught just once too. And for Sylvester to make a meal out of Tweety. :mrgreen:

Nobody's mentioned Speedy Gonzalez. "Andale, andale, arriba, arriba!"

One of my favorite lines ever... Yosemite Sam: "Be quiet, rabbit, I'm thinkin'. <mumbles> My head hurts." :lamo

(Paraphrasing, but that's pretty close.)

I have 2 absolute favorites from the looney tunes archives:

Duck Dogers in the 24 1/2 century

From Hare to Heir

Of course, if you want to see which Looney Tunes character you resemble .. take the quiz: OkCupid | Take The Which Looney Tune Are You Test

Me .. Bugs Bunny!

You scored 43 Aggression, 100 Sophistication, and 57 Optimism!
You have all the sophistication and charm one would expect from such a high-class hare. Very upbeat and generally laid-back, you are remarkably calm and peaceful even in the midst of the most stressful of situations. On those rare occasions that your anger is aroused, your retaliation usually results in embarrassing the aggressor and laying-bare how foolish he or she really is -- rather than doing any real harm. You likely have many friends and more than a few admirers and would make an excellent leader, if you had any interest in being one. But, being a leader would require hard work and attention to detail, both qualities you are lacking in. In fact, if you are not careful, your laid-back attitude will often lead you to drift through life completely oblivious to the changes happening around you. You also tend to have a horrible sense of direction.

(8 years ago I was Pepe Le Pew .. but now I actually date within my own species. ;))

Does anyone remember the one where a character (I can't remember who) was crying through the whole show and you didn't know why until the end when he held up a sign that said "The End". I always loved that one.

Back
Top Bottom