• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Halloween Costume

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
if you do halloween as an adult what was your favorite costume?

About three years ago I splurged and got something really similar to this:

officialcatwomancostume.jpg

I loved that costume. I just actually FELT like catwoman!

Since then, I've tried all kinds of get ups, but that was my favorite.

Last edited:
About three years ago I splurged and got something really similar to this:

officialcatwomancostume.jpg

I loved that costume. I just actually FELT like catwoman!

Since then, I've tried all kinds of get ups, but that was my favorite.

cute

years ago I dated a young lady who was a server/Asst Mgr at a TGIF. On halloween the servers dressed up. So me, my girlfriend, a married couple we played tennis with and the wife's sister all decided we'd go to her place of work on halloween dressed up (my GF was running the night shift). So she talked me into going as a TGIF server. she said she'd get me a uniform and I figured that mean the striped shirt but she managed to find a black mini and hose as well! I knew the servers at the place all pretty well and the General manager picked up our group's tab.

I know quite a few people who get very original... I wish I could come up with something 'off the hook'...

I dressed up one year as a pregnant Nun.

Some people didn't see the humor. :lol:

I am going as Indiana Jones this year. Should be one of my better costumes. The whip will be awesome!

I know quite a few people who get very original... I wish I could come up with something 'off the hook'...

I guess they thought you were encouraging bad habits:mrgreen:

one guy in my law school class was from UCal Berkley and came as "Sister Boom Boom
the transvestite "nun" who ran for mayor against Diane Feinstein my second or 3rd year in law school

I am going as Indiana Jones this year. Should be one of my better costumes. The whip will be awesome!

yeah that is a good one-I did that once-had one of those old flight jackets and hats as well as an old Smith and wesson 45!

another good one we did in Law school (our school had a big party that the professors joined in on) was "Grenada Medical School"

I was a bowhunter so some of my buddies showed up and borrowed a bunch of camo. another guy had some fidel castro style hats and some cuban cigars and another guy was married to a nurse and got some stethoscopes from her as well.

Last year I was George W. Bush, Jedi Knight (inspired by Robot Chicken on Adult Swim, CartoonNetwork)

Army boot, fatigues, a Bush mask, and a Force FX light saber.

This year, I'm putting about 30 'Hello, my name is' tags all over me... guess what I am.

Last year I was George W. Bush, Jedi Knight (inspired by Robot Chicken on Adult Swim, CartoonNetwork)

This year, I'm putting about 30 'Hello, my name is' tags all over me... guess what I am.

you got me-I was in my office at 6.30 this morning-I cannot think right now

My favorite was/is a last minute failsafe that has won prizes for best costume more than once.

White trash. basically I get a white trash bag rig it with shoulder straps and a pair of leg holes with hair stretchies to keep them snug, stuff it with paper towels, tp, milk cartons, empty marlboro lite packs (well when I smoked) ect. ect. as long as its trash and white, top it off with a cut off gallon milk carton on the head and good to go! One year I also had contributions of empty Budweiser cans at the party ( an ideal white-trashy topper).

Last edited:

Okay, I'm totally stealing that one!!! :lamo
Damn that's seriously awesome.

Did that for the premier of Crystal Skull...

Indy_mark2.jpg

When Star Wars Episode III came out I went as Anakin. We had lightsaber duels before the movie started. Totally a nerd moment.

When Star Wars Episode III came out I went as Anakin. We had lightsaber duels before the movie started. Totally a nerd moment.

Been there... done that. I still have the two-piece Don Post Studios Darth Vader mask I bought when Empire Strikes Back first came out. Me and a buddy dressed as Vader and Luke, and did the duel thing in front of the screen during the opening credits... it went over great.. the manager let us come back for free for the entire run of Empire & Return. Those were the days... too old now...lol

Ahh, I'll never forget the day when we talked about the sexually active Popes in AP European history! Fun times :D

that was a big topic I suspect

another good one-in law school one of the guys who was a 2L when I was a 3L was a major in the army reserves. He had debated a lesbian over gays in the military (those two were good friends despite their differnces) So he shows up in a pink TUTU with his medals on the leotard. he said "THIS IS THE ARMY she wants!! it was hilarious seeing a dude who was 6-2 200 pounds cut like a rock in pink tights and a tiara!

Whovian said:

you got me-I was in my office at 6.30 this morning-I cannot think right now

I'm an identity crisis.

Back
Top Bottom