• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Chicken Fast Food Outlets

Which is your favorite chicken fastfood outlet?

• Total voters

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
13Dgw0x.jpg

OK, we did the burgers, breakfasts and pizzas. Now it's time for the chicken! :2razz:

Curious fact: Chick Fil A has overtaken KFC as the top selling chicken fastfood outlet in the US. I've eaten at CFA a few times but I just dont get their appeal. Yes, they make good chicken, but in the end its just a chicken sandwich, which is probably the most boring sandwich filling you can have. I would rather eat a sit down chicken dinner than a chicken sandwich. What say ye?

Raising Cane's > Popeye's >> Church's > Chick Fil A >>>>>>>> KFC.

KFC, any day of the week. Nothing else can compare, as far as fried chicken goes.

KFC (cleverly?) divides each bird into 9 pieces in order to get an extra piece of white meat. This results in getting less than one whole chicken in their 8 piece chicken (only) choice priced at $14.99. Popeye's gives you a whole chicken (8 pieces) spicy or mild for $12.99.

Last edited:
Chick-Fil-A for me please.

Love the sandwich. Love the "nuggets". Love the wraps. Love the fries. Love the shakes.

All good.

Smithfield's. A southeastern chain. By a lot.

KFC (cleverly?) divides each bird into 9 pieces in order to get an extra piece of white meat. This results in getting less than one whole chicken in their 8 piece chicken (only) choice priced at $14.99. Popeye's gives you a whole chicken (8 pieces) spicy or mild for $12.99.

That is nice of them, but I greatly prefer the taste of KFC. Besides, I don't get to town often enough for cost to be my primary concern with buying fried food.

Raising Cane's is my favorite, but I also like Chic Fil A and KFC. I guess I haven't been around a lot of Church's or Popeye's chicken, so I just haven't eaten there a lot. I did used to get a lot of KFC though, particularly back in bachelorhood. I remember there was a series of months where I ate KFC dang near once a week.

KFC, any day of the week. Nothing else can compare, as far as fried chicken goes.

The one by me offers a pretty decent buffet. I try to stay away though because they make this awesome bread pudding that I will eat until I can't move.

Perhaps you don't have them in the US, but Swiss Chalet is by far the best here in Canada.

I can respect that enough not to call you a dirty commie for not eating meat.

They eat meat, it's just restricted to fish. I couldn't afford to be pescatarian, have you seen the prices of Salmon or Halibut lately?

Pescatarian.
What are the advantages of exclusively eating fish 'meat'? Why not vegan? You in love with tartar sauce?

Yeah, and it's KFC for me. Original coating.

Last edited:
No problem - America wants second rate, who am I to argue.

Says the man from the country where their greatest fast food contribution to the world is Tim Hortons. ;)

What are the advantages of exclusively eating fish 'meat'? Why not vegan? You in love with tartar sauce?

Yeah, and it's KFC for me. Original coating.

Because vegan food is bland and depressing, and seafood is the greatest ****ing thing to ever pass between a human's lips - especially with tartar sauce, you filthy heretic. Also, because bees aren't entitled to sovereign ownership of the honey we breed them to produce, and milk is really good in cereal.

Do you take me for a dummy-head?

It's my general take on humanity as a whole. Heheh

But no, I was just pointing out that fish is, in fact, meat.

meat
[meet]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the flesh of animals as used for food.
the edible part of anything, as a fruit or nut:
Crack the walnuts and remove the meats.
the essential point or part of an argument, literary work, etc.; gist; crux:
The meat of the play is the jealousy between the two brothers.
solid food:
meat and drink.
solid or substantial content; pith:
The article was full of meat, with few wasted words.
a favorite occupation, activity, etc.:
Chess is his meat.
Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. pork, especially bacon.

fish is, in fact, meat.

I would be typing "you don't ****ing say" in bold and all caps right now, but the way you phrased that seems to imply people are actually arguing that fish isn't actually meat. Please tell me I'm reading too far into that.

Back
Top Bottom