• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Chicken Fast Food Outlets

Which is your favorite chicken fastfood outlet?

• Total voters
It depends on what you want for chicken. Popeye's has better fried chicken than Church's or KFC but their sides suck.

Chick-Fil-A makes a great chicken sandwich.

El Pollo Loco and Boston Market both have good roast chicken. Loco has more chicken options but Boston Market has a better selection of sides.

Wingstop has good wings but that's a whole category of food unto itself.

The one by me offers a pretty decent buffet. I try to stay away though because they make this awesome bread pudding that I will eat until I can't move.

A KFC buffet?!

I don't know why, but the KFC in my community doesn't do well now that there are so many wing competitors. Only one store, and Church's has only two.

I'm kind of hoping that the latest KFC commercial with George Hamilton as the Colonel hawking extra crispy chicken produces great sales. Also glad that Hamilton has a sense of humor!

Yes (and I should have clarified this more), but I'm referring to some of the unethical practices within the factory farming industry, which I personally do have some issues with.

Why stop there then? You ought to go pescapescatarian (a person who eats fish that eats other fish). Erlich Bachman is one.

I don't know why, but the KFC in my community doesn't do well now that there are so many wing competitors. Only one store, and Church's has only two.

I'm kind of hoping that the latest KFC commercial with George Hamilton as the Colonel hawking extra crispy chicken produces great sales. Also glad that Hamilton has a sense of humor!

Good morning, nota bene. :2wave:

My family prefers KFC, probably because of their biscuits! :lol: Their cole slaw is the best I have eaten, and even though there are lots of competitors selling chicken meals in this area, they're the only one that gets our business - and we have to go nearly five miles to visit the closest one! :shock:

We don't have several businesses in our area that are listed on the poll...

Last edited:
Looks like we know what Trump voted for:

9LMvrQl.jpg

He even uses silverware to eat it with!

13Dgw0x.jpg

OK, we did the burgers, breakfasts and pizzas. Now it's time for the chicken! :2razz:

Curious fact: Chick Fil A has overtaken KFC as the top selling chicken fastfood outlet in the US. I've eaten at CFA a few times but I just dont get their appeal. Yes, they make good chicken, but in the end its just a chicken sandwich, which is probably the most boring sandwich filling you can have. I would rather eat a sit down chicken dinner than a chicken sandwich. What say ye?

Chick fil a wins for me because they have good foodm awesome service, plus get a spicy chicken breakfeast biscuit elsewhere. If it is whole chicken on the bone, bushes or churches. both are close in quality and taste, but I have been accused of being a racist for not eating at the local churches, which is all black staff, even though I eat at the local bushes, with an all black staff. The local churches is so filthy I am sure they have to bribe inspectors to pass, it looks like no one there has cleaned the place since it was built.

Kfc I hate, when I go there, I only get their popcorn chicken, or their crispy chicken which I am not a fan of. Except their popcorn chicken All their boneless chicken seems to be grissle, so I tend to not eat there much, but being one of the filthiest chain restaurants nationwide, it is miles cleaner than my local churches, I mean seriously how do they not know how to clean?

And popeyes, they are good, when they first open and after they change their frying oil. Problem is every one I have seen tends to use their cooking oil until it starts smelling like raw sewage and the city threatens to shut them down, then they change it and repeat the process.

Chick-fil-A: Never had, want to.

KFC: Used to be great, now the chix is not as good, not even close, the sides are worse, and it is MASSIVELY overpriced

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen: Used to be great, now most of the spice is taken out, the sides are small, and on several of my last visits the already small sides were substantially underfilled.

Zaxby's: Never had

Church's Chicken: Just had for the first time in 20 years, the best of the lot I guess but the way they dont pressure cook the chicken and finish it in warmers leave me cold. THe sides are tiny and not good. The place is overpriced.

Bojangles': Never had

El Pollo Loco: Never had

Boston Market: Have not had in 20 years so I will say nothing.

Wingstop: Wings suck, go with Buffalo Wild Wings for wings.

Says the man from the country where their greatest fast food contribution to the world is Tim Hortons. ;)

Fast food isn't a contribution to the world, it's a curse on it.

Just sayin'.

If forced, I'd have to opt for a cheeky Nando's.

Chick fil a wins for me because they have good foodm awesome service, plus get a spicy chicken breakfeast biscuit elsewhere. If it is whole chicken on the bone, bushes or churches. both are close in quality and taste, but I have been accused of being a racist for not eating at the local churches, which is all black staff, even though I eat at the local bushes, with an all black staff. The local churches is so filthy I am sure they have to bribe inspectors to pass, it looks like no one there has cleaned the place since it was built.

Kfc I hate, when I go there, I only get their popcorn chicken, or their crispy chicken which I am not a fan of. Except their popcorn chicken All their boneless chicken seems to be grissle, so I tend to not eat there much, but being one of the filthiest chain restaurants nationwide, it is miles cleaner than my local churches, I mean seriously how do they not know how to clean?

And popeyes, they are good, when they first open and after they change their frying oil. Problem is every one I have seen tends to use their cooking oil until it starts smelling like raw sewage and the city threatens to shut them down, then they change it and repeat the process.
About two years ago I got Chix Nuggets from McD's that were inedible because of this. It was like 10pm, but that grease had to go a long time ago. THis is how bad things have slipped at McDonalds, they once had a very rigorous oil testing system which made sure that this NEVER could happen.

Well, I gotta eat some kind of meat. That's why I'm still debating with myself whether I actually want to go full vegan.

And to me, eating fish is the less unethical meat source when compared to eating meat from animals.

I do not know about less unethical, but it is probably healthier so long as the fish are not from heavily polluted waters. Many native american tribes and asian cultures survived with fish as their primary meat source. I do not think they ever thought about ethics on anything, but rather fish was the most plentiful to them.

Fish does provide the various proteins and other nutrients needed, whereas a vegan diet would require vitamins and suplements to sustain it, which is why veganism is fairy modern, as historically no one would have survived long without animal meat, and the few plants that could provide the same were often scattered among the globe, and not stuck in one place.

About two years ago I got Chix Nuggets from McD's that were inedible because of this. It was like 10pm, but that grease had to go a long time ago. THis is how bad things have slipped at McDonalds, they once had a very rigorous oil testing system which made sure that this NEVER could happen.

mcdonalds used to be so strict they would throw out their french fries every 14 minutes if they did not sell. Some places though do not even abide by corp policy, like my local mcdonalds the fries taste like chicken nuggets, because they fry both in the same, even though they are not supposed to.

KFC. I don't eat fried chicken all that often but when I get the desire for some their's seems to always satisfy.

mcdonalds used to be so strict they would throw out their french fries every 14 minutes if they did not sell. Some places though do not even abide by corp policy, like my local mcdonalds the fries taste like chicken nuggets, because they fry both in the same, even though they are not supposed to.

Yep the inability to do anymore stuff that we used to be able to do right almost all the time, leaving us getting served up crap with a side of excuses instead of the quality we used to get, that is America @2016.

You said it brother.

:thumbs:

Then we have to listen to "THe good days never existed, it is only your imagination" from Obama and his ilk, and by that I mean from the elite class in toto, they who have so massively failed to perform but are either too stupid to know that they have or more likely they are doing some more of that lying that they have practiced so much that it is now second nature.

I started a thread about some abnormally crappy crap I got from Taco Bell one day, I got straight up swindled, Here at DP I mostly got told to forget it and move on, that getting pissed about such a low level crime with all the crime that is going on was a waste of time, and a sign that I dont understand that I should expect what ever crap the business decided to make that day rather than the product that was promised.

I both object and refuse to hold my tongue when I am the victim of crime.

Last edited:
Good morning, nota bene. :2wave:

My family prefers KFC, probably because of their biscuits! :lol: Their cole slaw is the best I have eaten, and even though there are lots of competitors selling chicken meals in this area, they're the only one that gets our business - and we have to go nearly five miles to visit the closest one! :shock:

We don't have several businesses in our area that are listed on the poll...

Hi polgara,

Yeah, KFC has got the best biscuits of any fast food outlet I've ever had. Sadly though, I live in the third world now, which means they dont serve 'em here! :(

Back
Top Bottom