• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite beverage this hot summer.

What do you drink during the day to keep you cool and hydrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rainman05

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So what do you prefer to drink to cool off during the day in this hot summer? Or what do you drink usually.

Vote and let us know :)

Dr. Pepper

Poll took a while to be put in place. Do vote.

I drink water with ice most of the times, like 99% of all my liquid intake is water. Second most is beer in the evening when I go out... or even if I stay in and decide to be all depressive and drink alone... and last but not least is coca cola.

I work outside for the most part (in southern Texas) water is key to survival here. After I'm H2O'd, bring on the adult beverages. (usually cerveza)

Water mostly with some Gatorade, lemonade, or kool aid thrown in the mix a little. I like the 'ades' :). Occasionally a beer or frozen daiquiri. Not really pop, I rarely drink that.

I drink probably 1.5 gallons (5.7 liter) of water in a day, and another liter of Coke Zero.

Coffee, which helps with the raging hangover.

I voted that "I go Bear Grylls style".

I drink my pee or water from a muddy pond.

No, seriously, I drink water but usually without ice.

So what do you prefer to drink to cool off during the day in this hot summer? Or what do you drink usually.

Ice Tea no sugar.
I'm sweet enough already.:mrgreen:

36010.jpg

Of course!

I mostly drink club soda with a little lime because I can get it at the drug store next to my office. At home it's generally water and iced tea when out. I'll have a beer here and there and/or a little bourbon in the evening but I don't drink too much alcohol when it's hot.

I drink La Croix coconut-flavored sparkling water on ice. My favorite this year. (It varies.) I never ever drink Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. If I drink soda, it's usually orange-flavored.

La Croix.jpg

Mostly I drink beer, water rusts pipes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom