• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Favorite American villain

Who is your favorite villain in American history?

• Benedict Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Nixon

• Alger Hiss

• William Marcy Tweed

• Total voters

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Who is your favorite American villain in American history? Why?

Last edited:
I don't know, probably none of these I would say one of the Robber Barons.
Though Ronald Reagan is quite high on my list.

There are so many good candidates, but Al Gore made certain to unseat all those who I felt were worthy.

I don't have any "favorite" villains, seems like a contradiction in terms.:confused:

I think we should expand this to who is you favorite Galactic villian.

My vote would go to Darth Vader. Not only was he an evil bastard, but he was also redeemed in the end.

Lee Harvey Oswald, because he was the whippinb boy to cover up for what actually happend during the JFK Assassination. If you watch the video from the many different angles, anyone can planely see that their were shots coming from all directions.

McCarthy.

You've got men that've killed men, men that killed Presidents, and men who've betrayed the country... but McCarthy is the man that killed what this country stood for.

We have not recovered. And as CNN and Fox News prove to us, day after day after day, the Powers that Be in this country will never allow us to recover.

Korimyr the Rat said:
McCarthy.

You've got men that've killed men, men that killed Presidents, and men who've betrayed the country... but McCarthy is the man that killed what this country stood for.

We have not recovered. And as CNN and Fox News prove to us, day after day after day, the Powers that Be in this country will never allow us to recover.
Good answer

Lee Harvey Oswald, because he's got the same first name as my boyfriend. :mrgreen: *shrug*

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Military Academic Governmental Industrial Complex . . . that MAGIC?

How did you know?

Just kidding, actually I was referring to the picture that Kandahar had under his SIG. It's in the same likeness of the card game MAGIC.

Back
Top Bottom