• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fave Youtube Cooking related channels?

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mark Weins, visiting local food eateries and markets in other countries (Mexico, Peru, etc)

Mexican cooking, birria, etc.

And I have the Bon Appetite channel on Samsung TV which I think is all on YouTube. I like a lot of their videos.

I have learned so much about cooking watching and listening and taking bits from here and there, and also chefs to avoid, like Jamie Oliver.

I have learned so much about cooking watching and listening and taking bits from here and there, and also chefs to avoid, like Jamie Oliver.

LOL I yell at the TV..."speak English!" With all the measurements in metric and calling common zucchini and yellow squash "courgettes"! Meh, nothing really makes either of those more interesting so the fancy name is even sillier.

LOL I yell at the TV..."speak English!" With all the measurements in metric and calling common zucchini and yellow squash "courgettes"! Meh, nothing really makes either of those more interesting so the fancy name is even sillier.
Watch a few of Uncle Roger's videos where he breaks down Oliver's cooking, it's HILARIOUS

For me, the two I watch the most are:
And

Uncle Roger just kills me with his commentary, and good cooking advice and I found Guga Foods after trying to figure out how to freaking use a Sous Vide (his other channel Sous Vide Everything).

What's yours?
Cooking channels

Sam the Cooking Guy

Sip and Feast

Smokin' & Grilling with AB

Daddy Jack's Cooking with the Blues

Chef Buck

cooking related channels.

Travel Thirsty

Best Ever Food Review Show

JJin Food

Mikey Chen/Strictly Dumpling

I have learned so much about cooking watching and listening and taking bits from here and there,

I have too. For years I couldn't cook for shit, but nowadays I get compliments on almost everything I make.

You can learn almost anything today just from watching youtube videos.

I have too. For years I couldn't cook for shit, but nowadays I get compliments on almost everything I make.

You can learn almost anything today just from watching youtube videos.
Truth. I'm a DAMN good cook, but things I thought I was doing right I learned I was wrong, new techniques and flavor profiles I hadn't thought to try

This guy is funny

so is she...I learned how to make homemade yoghurt from her

and from Marie I leaned how to sprout and microgreen

Also, she has a video on mala hot sauce, so yummy.

Mark Weins, visiting local food eateries and markets in other countries (Mexico, Peru, etc)

Mexican cooking, birria, etc.

Mark is a nice guy and the food he shows is awesome, but he has the personality of a cardboard box (the Food Ranger is even worse). I prefer Sonny from Best Ever Food Review Show because he's funny.

My favorite!

Ive never been able to do desserts, but this guy's videos makes it look easy.

And pizza too:

For me, the two I watch the most are:
And

Uncle Roger just kills me with his commentary, and good cooking advice and I found Guga Foods after trying to figure out how to freaking use a Sous Vide (his other channel Sous Vide Everything).

What's yours?

Funny, dorky and entertaining.

Always interesting recipes

I'm sure there are others I forgot, though. I do like meal prep channels. Helps me save on the food bills and eat healthier

This guy is funny

so is she...I learned how to make homemade yoghurt from her

and from Marie I leaned how to sprout and microgreen

Also, she has a video on mala hot sauce, so yummy.

I have a whole shelving unit devoted to growing microgreens. Right now I sell them to individual customers but hoping to push into farmer markets and restaurants soon.

I have a whole shelving unit devoted to growing microgreens. Right now I sell them to individual customers but hoping to push into farmer markets and restaurants soon.
Our favorites are radish, sunflower and pea. I sprout lentils, so easy, so good. Sesame seeds were ok, but I never had any luck with black beans, whereas other beans work fine

My favorite!

I made mushroom onion sliders inspired by such I've seen, only I glazed the pan with mead before I put the burgers in, adds a great flavor.

Our favorites are radish, sunflower and pea. I sprout lentils, so easy, so good. Sesame seeds were ok, but I never had any luck with black beans, whereas other beans work fine

Radish I enjoy and super easy to grow. I think the spicy mix of broccoli, kale, kohlrabi, arugula, and mustard is the most popular for my customers.

Many people have mentioned Chef John/Food Wishes.

Sam The Cooking guy is hilarious.

Chain Baker is very good is you are interested in baking bread. https://www.youtube.com/c/ChainBaker

Just One Bite. He breaks down a dish into very understandable ideas. https://www.youtube.com/c/JustOneBitePlease

Pati Jinich is very good at making authentic Mexican food approachable for people who didn't live in the American SW.

Ive learned a ton about Indian food from Vijaya.

I love Alton Brown and Good Eats but his videos are behind a paywall.

Radish I enjoy and super easy to grow. I think the spicy mix of broccoli, kale, kohlrabi, arugula, and mustard is the most popular for my customers.
I wonder how many times you regrow your pea sprouts? I just recently discovered that they come back up after harvesting.

Chef John-Pierre, he teaches classic french cuisine amongst others. Very good. The Chef Show on Netflix is a good one to pick up lots of great tips and tricks.

Back
Top Bottom