• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fave music videos.

Yeah, get this song out of your head...

Always thought this was a great vid

based on the music and the video, I rate this the best video of all time. This is another good one based on the music and the film it goes with

a bit more obscure but it cracks me up

based on the music and the video, I rate this the best video of all time. This is another good one based on the music and the film it goes with

a bit more obscure but it cracks me up

I've heard of the first one before, but definitely not the second one.

for a pure performance video (i.e. live concert performance) this is my favorite

I don't know what Steve winnowed was on during this concert but his vocals and guitar playing are mesmerizing

I've heard of the first one before, but definitely not the second one.

how can anyone not like a song that says

I wish I was in Tijuana
eating barbecued Iguana!

man I haven't heard that wall of voodoo song in years ;)

This video has just about "everybody" in it:

Back
Top Bottom