• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fave music videos.

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Rules:
Just post up to 3 at a time. So as not to clutter.

Just found this the other day, I HATE Elvis.. but this... OMG is amazing.

Language warning. But otherwise another off beat fun one

Will make you say "WTF"

This is the best worst song ever. But it's one of my favorite music videos.

All the feels.

Fun:

Awesome:

Artistic as ****:

Wierd Al - Foil

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science (best version I could find on Facetube)

Gary Neuman - Cars

My husband gets told he looks like the singer.

Great song and video...

Classic...

Music is meh(was cooler seeming back in the day before every one could do some of the effects on their computer), but the video is still one of the coolest ever.

Very dark and offensive, but hilarious.

Because any such list without a Gwar video is just wrong.

Because every one expects anime from me. The dissonance between the cheery pop music and the lyrics(it is about debilitating social anxiety) is awesome, and the animation is clever.

Last one tonight, one of the earliest music videos.

I lied, but this is worth it. Bow down to me...or to Patty anyway.

Just because...

Lung Leg > * . Note, the video was directed by R. Kern.

kinda of several vids in one its the
Rush - 2112: Overture / The Temples Of Syrinx / Discovery / Presentation / Oracle: The Dream / Soliloquy / Grand Finale
Animated story that goes through each song. and actually political if you get the symbolism.

Back
Top Bottom