• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci warns coronavirus could kill as many as 200,000 Americans

I can always tell those who refuse to read reports from sources their leftist democrat handlers do not approve of. The resulting ignorance is obvious.

For example, leftists are generally ignorant of the facts detailed in this report:

Bill Gates History of Vaccine Corruption Inflicting Harm and Death on Unsuspecting People in Poor Countries

Many American leftists are still in the dark about American projects to sterilize blacks without their knowledge as well. Unsaved heathen have been trying to snuff out poverty, disease, ignorance and things like that for hundreds of years, but in modern times the wicked have been snuffing out humans or sterilizing them against their will in order to solve the various problems in the best stupid way they mistakenly think they can.

Anti-vaccine gibberish. What else ya got?

You remind me of the Trumpsters I have on my FB page.

All of these are proclaiming loudly that they do “research”.

And they share the same garbage that Trumpsters on this forum post. Anonymous tweets from people nobody ever heard of, Trumps chest beating, fake news from right wing trash blogs, conspiracy theories unsupported by any discernible fact or substance, rumors, and innuendos. Right wing blogs that make false claims or distort the available research.

Yup, Trumpster do a lot of research! Social media and AM radio are not reliable news sources, as they repeatedly demonstrate.

But the target audience doesn’t care. They just parrot it, without ever asking where it came from or who was behind it.

Did you check out the link he posted? It's a real winner! No matter how much research one does into bull****, it's still bull****.:mrgreen:

Stop making excuses, Jesse, you were wrong when you claimed that modeling plays a very precise role- it does not.

Huh. That's an interesting comment. You claim I wrote that "modeling plays a very precise role..." I know I did not write that in this thread...

It appears as though you are trying to present and attack a strawman argument:

Straw man - Wikipedia

Why are you lying? It's funny...you accuse me of lying, but you're the one who is lying. Are you a dishonest person in general, or just on this forum? I'm curious.

Fauci definitely contradicted what you wrote

That Fauci said you cannot "rely" on models, and that he is "somewhat reserved and skeptical about models because models are only as good as the assumptions that you put into the model..." doesn't mean he never incorporates modeling into his own estimates or predictions of the future. Based on his statements, it's clear he does, but understands the practical limitations of modeling and takes those into account when advising the President and others about which actions to take.

The key to understanding global pandemics is not some sort of precise modeling system, it's an awareness of exponential growth.

so give it up already and just be quiet

laugh.jpg

What a pathetic attempt to try and make me shut up. It's never gonna happen, buddy. I am not the kind of person to give up on anything, and also I'm not the kind of person to be pushed around by bullies.

I just love resurrecting this thread that makes Fauci look so ridiculous. lol.

Fauci is a man. He also is biased and stuck in his ways. He shows too little openness or regard for new scientific evidence which contradicts his old thoughts and ways.

What a totally laughable assertion for a Trumpster to make!

Anti-vaccine gibberish. What else ya got?

Reports have been circulating that claim Bill Gate's family doctor said the Gate's children did not get vaccinations. Gates denies the claim and we are still waiting for his doctor to deny the claim.

What a totally laughable assertion for a Trumpster to make!

Clues to investigate: Fauci botched attempts to curtail AIDS. Fauci supported the Wuhan lab. Fauci supported the quack heading up the WHO who lied to the world about China's involvement in the COVID-19 disaster. Wuhan supported Bill Gates' efforts to sterilize girls in Kenya without their knowledge. And more.

Yeah, I'll take the word of scientists over random Internet posters.
It's according to the CDC and World Health Organization but don't let science stop your political agenda.

It's according to the CDC and World Health Organization but don't let science stop your political agenda.

Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings | CDC

CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.

What was that you said?

Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings | CDC

CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.

What was that you said?
The trick is to read ALL the words. From your link: "This means that the virus can spread between people interacting in close proximity—for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing—even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms."

Cloth masks do not filter your breth. Cloth masks only slow down SOME large spit droplets, not virus carried out as you speak.

Thank you for proving my point for me :)

All Fauci does is give slick worst-case scenarios to cover his (tail) - He's changed his mind half a dozen times, has been wrong about asymptomatic people carrying the virus, and encouraged everyone to stay permanently locked indoors which might actually be worsening their symptoms if they are infected

He makes recommendations based on science, completely ignores economics, and then excuses it by saying he's only looking at our situation from a scientific, not economic point of view

He needs to step aside and Birx needs to take his position - then he can become the next in-house doctor on CNN, his favorite news channel

This is a misrepresentation of things. There are different models depending on people's actions, and that gets taken into account with the various revisions. Fauci is not here to make things look rosy for politics but to inform. That is entirely different that the politicians who are here to misinform.

Clues to investigate: Fauci botched attempts to curtail AIDS. Fauci supported the Wuhan lab. Fauci supported the quack heading up the WHO who lied to the world about China's involvement in the COVID-19 disaster. Wuhan supported Bill Gates' efforts to sterilize girls in Kenya without their knowledge. And more.

A Chinese city wants Kenyan girls sterilized?

I would love to hear more.

So many COVID experts here...and Chinese gov't sympathizers.

The trick is to read ALL the words. From your link: "This means that the virus can spread between people interacting in close proximity—for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing—even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms."

Cloth masks do not filter your breth. Cloth masks only slow down SOME large spit droplets, not virus carried out as you speak.

Thank you for proving my point for me :)

Immediately after the words you quoted:

This means that the virus can spread between people interacting in close proximity—for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing—even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms. In light of this new evidence, CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.

You suck at this.

Immediately after the words you quoted:

This means that the virus can spread between people interacting in close proximity—for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing—even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms. In light of this new evidence, CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.

You suck at this.
The bolded portion says nothing about cloth masks blocking viruses. Try again.

The bolded portion says nothing about cloth masks blocking viruses. Try again.

Since I see an avatar of a dog, I'll assume the dog just typed this. Otherwise...well, not good.

Since I see an avatar of a dog, I'll assume the dog just typed this. Otherwise...well, not good.
You're just a hole in the air.

A Chinese city wants Kenyan girls sterilized?

I would love to hear more.

No, China was not involved in the sterilization of unsuspecting Kenyan girls. That was Gates. Fauci and Gates were friends in global efforts to vaccinate people and it just happened that Gates deliberately supported the inclusion of chemicals in his Kenyan vaccinations designed to sterilize girls receiving the vaccinations. I don't know if Fauci knew about it. He seems to me to only be a small time player in bigger deceptions by entities like China, the WHO, the Bill Gates Foundation, and was possibly only a figurehead supporter who had no clue what was really going on behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom