• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci to America- I Want Control Now! Fauci warns Americans could face more lockdown amid spread of new COVID-19 variant

Should we Lock Down Now or Wait?

• Total voters

JBG

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Fauci warns Americans could face more lockdowns amid spread of new COVID-19 variant

Article on Fauci said:
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned Americans this week that they could soon face additional COVID-19 lockdown measures should a new strain of the virus cause case numbers to increase.
"We can't just say, 'We're done. We're going to move on.' We've got to be able to be flexible because we're dealing with a dynamic situation," he added, noting the new variant to be less fatal than the Omicron variant. "The overall mortality is actually down. It’s a very interesting situation where the cases are going up, but it does not, at this point in time, appear to be any degree of severity."

Fauci said he "would not be surprised in the next few weeks, given the fact that we’ve begun to open up, and we have an increase in the BA.2 variant, that we’ll be seeing an increase in cases."
This guy is out of his mind! His real message: Fauci to America- I Want Control Now!

Talk about shooting the messenger.

Good ole Anthony. Rotten to the core.

1647741938611.png

Fauci warns Americans could face more lockdowns amid spread of new COVID-19 variant

This guy is out of his mind! His real message: Fauci to America- I Want Control Now!
You do realize you're reposting Russian propaganda, right? Fauci was never in any kinda control. He didn't get to decide anything about lockdowns or any sort of mandates or anything else. All he did was try to inform people. His position doesn't come with any powers.

And then there's the simple fact that only a moron wouldn't keep all option open...

How’re you gonna “shut Fauci’s mouth”?

Not sure, but I have never heard any news on The Fauci's status on getting the vaccine, or having himself tested for Covid, or if he ever came down with it or any of the variants. Rather odd.

Hope that Warcok sucker is hanged for his war crimes against humanity when the adults take control back

Not sure, but I have never heard any news on The Fauci's status on getting the vaccine, or having himself tested for Covid, or if he ever came down with it or any of the variants. Rather odd.
That you’re saying so isn’t odd. It’s completely in-line with your usual rhetoric.

he is just following science---get real
He is trying to save people's lives. It is not about him or seeking control. He is following medical science and public health guidelines.

He is trying to save people's lives. It is not about him or seeking control. He is following medical science and public health guidelines.
Look, if you read the highlighted portion of my post, "(t)he overall mortality is actually down. It’s a very interesting situation where the cases are going up, but it does not, at this point in time, appear to be any degree of severity" he admits that the severity is even less than Omecron, which was basically an amped-up head cold. To shut down an economy, compromise educations and rend the social fabric for a not-very-serious illness is folly. Let's face it, he has enjoyed h is two years in the media sunshine. He doesn't want it to end.

Well, there was a time that Galileo was persecuted by the Church for saying that the Earth orbited the Sun. Nothing really terrible happened to him but he was hated by the flock.

This hate for Fauci by the right has similarities.

Reactions: JBG
And you believe this why?

And you believe this why?
It's a fact. Anthony Fauci is a man of science. He isn't concerned about politics or controlling anyone. He is trying to save people's lives from dying of Covid19. Get vaccinated/boosted and wear a mask when you are in close proximity with the general public. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should consider mental health care.

Look, if you read the highlighted portion of my post, "(t)he overall mortality is actually down. It’s a very interesting situation where the cases are going up, but it does not, at this point in time, appear to be any degree of severity" he admits that the severity is even less than Omecron, which was basically an amped-up head cold. To shut down an economy, compromise educations and rend the social fabric for a not-very-serious illness is folly. Let's face it, he has enjoyed h is two years in the media sunshine. He doesn't want it to end.
He is not talking about a full quarantine. He would not make that decision anyhow. Put on a mask and make sure your vaccination is up to date. Leave medical science and public health policy to those who understand it.

Surprise surprise surprise = politicians fail again this COVID Virus and variants have not met the definition
of gone as we speak.

Why so many want to live recklessly is beyond me ....... wear those masks, wear those masks, wear those masks then in your spare time get vaccinated.

WORLD / COUNTRIES / UNITED STATES
Last updated: March 20, 2022, 19:39 GMT

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

It's a fact. Anthony Fauci is a man of science. He isn't concerned about politics or controlling anyone. He is trying to save people's lives from dying of Covid19. Get vaccinated/boosted and wear a mask when you are in close proximity with the general public. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should consider mental health care.

He is not talking about a full quarantine. He would not make that decision anyhow. Put on a mask and make sure your vaccination is up to date. Leave medical science and public health policy to those who understand it.
Thanks for not answering my question so I am left to assume you have no evidence to support your claim that I’m wrong.

Got it.

Thanks for not answering my question so I am left to assume you have no evidence to support your claim that I’m wrong.

Got it.
Why are you so intellectually evasive? What didn't I answer? Covid19 is a serious threat and we as a very interdependent society must all cooperate for the stability and survival of others. We have to loom beey9ond our own short term wants. I didn't see that wearing a mask is a threat to my freedom.

There is no need for a quantitative for the current Omnicron variant at this point, nor is Dr. Fauci saying that there is. Covid19 variants every 6 months seem to be the new normal at this point, so accept it.

Back
Top Bottom