• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci Suffers "Much Worse" COVID Symptoms After 'Paxlovid Rebound'

Hang in their little fella
——-

Fully-vaxx'd and double-boosted mask-admirer Anthony Fauci is suffering.

Two weeks ago, we reported that President Biden's chief medical adviser had COVID.

Of course, Fauci followed the CDC guidelines and ingested the government-blessed treatment - Paxlovid - due to his age and possible risks from the virus.

So, that should have been it right?

But no. During an event at Foreign Policy’s Global Health Forum, Fauci admitted he had not had a good experience:

Interestingly, Fauci admitted:

ZeroHedge? Again? Is that the only source you have in Bulgaria?

How many times have you been told that the site where you get your news is bogus?
He doesn't care; as far as he's concerned it's a legitimate source for serious journalism and truth in reporting, and not the obscure, far-right, libertarian Bulgarian finance blog which is the reality.

——-

Two weeks ago, we reported that President Biden's chief medical adviser had COVID.

Of course, Fauci followed the CDC guidelines and ingested the government-blessed treatment - Paxlovid - due to his age and possible risks from the virus.

But no. During an event at Foreign Policy’s Global Health Forum, Fauci admitted he had not had a good experience:

Got another source?

This is the modern GOP, hateful spiteful.

As much as i dislike Trump, I would not wish him ill health or worse.

Its bad karma

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

This is why it's important to stay safe, wear a mask and social distance from anyone who could be infected.

Some people have to learn the hard way.

This is why it's important to stay safe, wear a mask and social distance from anyone who could be infected.

Some people have to learn the hard way.

Is Fauci one who is learning the hard way?

——-

Zerohedge

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Always consider the source folks!

Is Fauci one who is learning the hard way?
We will never know if zerohedge (which only real zeros read) is the only source
Zerohedge….LOLOLOLOLOL

I’m shocked at the lack of concern for our dear friend Fauci. He was just a useful idiot for the left and has been dispatched into the ‘Boot Hill’ of useful idiots.
I am concerned, but not for Dr Fauci.

I am concerned that anyone here (or anywhere) would swallow a single word on that bag of trash source. It’s a symptom of TDS….believing the jackass=believing Zerocred

STOP THE PRESSES!!! An Anecdote! Let's change our entire national public health strategy over an anecdote.
And of course, an anecdote reported by Zerohedge. My fave conspiracy thing was their claim that somehow HIV is part of the Corona virus vaccine. Just compare their article with the on by the nbc affiliate.

So you believe zerohedge.
Not a good choice.
You don't believe he caught covid?

The god damned NIH reported he was. You don't believe the National Institute of Health? Really? Who is telling you he didn't get covid?

You don't believe he caught covid?

The god damned NIH reported he was. You don't believe the National Institute of Health? Really? Who is telling you he didn't get covid?
Relax. We all know he caught covid. But zerocred said he took paxlovid and got a bad rebound after completing it. I discount everything zerocred tells us.
You would be wise to do the same.

Relax. We all know he caught covid. But zerocred said he took paxlovid and got a bad rebound after completing it. I discount everything zerocred tells us.
You would be wise to do the same.
Who cares what zerocred says?

The point is that Fauci ****ed around and found out that he needs to be more serious about protecting himself from covid. Hopefully he learned his lesson and didn't spread it to anyone else.

Who cares what zerocred says?

The point is that Fauci ****ed around and found out that he needs to be more serious about protecting himself from covid. Hopefully he learned his lesson and didn't spread it to anyone else.
You have no idea whatsoever how careful he was. Did you expect him to crawl into a hole until it’s all over?
Unless you completely isolate yourself from everyone else there is still risk.
That’s one thing you apparently don’t comprehend: normal people aren’t going to completely isolate themselves from others. You take REASONABLE precautions. That’s what normal people do, and I am quite sure Dr Fauci did what he thought was necessary to protect himself.

You have no idea whatsoever how careful he was. Did you expect him to crawl into a hole until it’s all over?
Unless you completely isolate yourself from everyone else there is still risk.
That’s one thing you apparently don’t comprehend: normal people aren’t going to completely isolate themselves from others. You take REASONABLE precautions. That’s what normal people do, and I am quite sure Dr Fauci did what he thought was necessary to protect himself.
Reasonable precautions? To stop spreading covid, which has killed over a million Americans? You don't need to go into a hole. Don't be dramatic. Mask up, wash your hands and social distance from anyone who might be infectious. It's not that hard. Barely an inconvenience.
Dr. Fauci no doubt thought his actions were reasonable; every Covidiot does. That's why we have over a million dead. 200,000 people will die this year because of people acting like him and not taking basic precautions to stop spreading covid.

How does Plaxovid do in increasing Oxygen capacity of the Lungs?

Reasonable precautions? To stop spreading covid, which has killed over a million Americans? You don't need to go into a hole. Don't be dramatic. Mask up, wash your hands and social distance from anyone who might be infectious. It's not that hard. Barely an inconvenience.
Dr. Fauci no doubt thought his actions were reasonable; every Covidiot does. That's why we have over a million dead. 200,000 people will die this year because of people acting like him and not taking basic precautions to stop spreading covid.
Acceptable risk to blow all that noise off.

Back
Top Bottom