• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci scolds Rand Paul during tense exchange at hearing

Liberal Tolerance on display.

Now this is some pretty sad whining, even for a conservative. Tolerance? What, Fauci was being "intolerant" because he pointed out that Paul was full of shit? Fauci should just let the man sit there and spew nonsense?

Compared to mask wearing United States? Why do you folks avoid this question like the plague?

Are you under the impression that masks are the only variable? I'm not sure what you're confused about.

Are you under the impression that masks are the only variable? I'm not sure what you're confused about.
I am not confused because I know that masks are complete bullshit placebos designed to placate the ignorant masses.

Do me a favor and inhale smoke form a cigarette. (even if you don't smoke) Blow that smoke out and see if it goes thorough your mask. If it doesn't, you are wearing a mask that will kill you from suffocation. If it DOES as expected, think of COVID particles 1000 times tinier than smoke going not only through YOUR mask but the TShirt material of masks worn by those around you.

This scientific demonstration brought to you courtesy of Paradoxical to show just how stoopid humans really are. Scared yet that you have been duped by MSM and your alleged great scientists who don't know shit and are giving you a giant face placebo? Don't tell me about the scientific proof that masks 'work'. There isn't ANY! All there is are some lab tests showing how far WATER molecules go through the air and certified masks (no Aunt Mary specials). Since when was COVID a H20 molecule??

Back
Top Bottom