• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci- It's Up to Each Person to Determine Covid Risk

Prove it. Math, statistics models are not relevant in 2020/2021
It is a fact that masks work by reducing but not eliminating viral transmission.
I don’t debate facts.

It is a fact that masks work by reducing but not eliminating viral transmission.
I don’t debate facts.
That would be a theory. Facts are irrefutable. "Science" may never recover......

That would be a theory. Facts are irrefutable. "Science" may never recover......
I don’t debate facts.

I don’t debate facts.
You do not question what you are told are facts. I understand. Much easier than questioning.

You do not question what you are told are facts. I understand. Much easier than questioning.
Do I need to repeat my policy about debating facts or are you clear on it?

Do I need to repeat my policy about debating facts or are you clear on it?
You do seem to have a clear policy on not questioning what you believe to be fact. Turn off your TV.
Me, I question everything until it is irrefutable. Back in the day this was called the scientific method.

You do seem to have a clear policy on not questioning what you believe to be fact. Turn off your TV.
Me, I question everything until it is irrefutable. Back in the day this was called the scientific method.

I don’t debate facts.

Anyone who believes that “masks don’t work” is living in a fantasy world. There are no intersecting points for debate with normal people.

Fauci advocated and supported gain of function research. That research was done at the Wuhan lab. Bat coronaviruses were modified so they could infect humans. The pandemic started in Wuhan. It is a bat coronavirus that can infect humans.

How many "coincidences" do you need before you see a pattern?
What people need is evidence, not assumption based in confirmation bias-which is what you are presenting. There is no "pattern".

I need the evidence that leads you to state those things as facts. Certainly some of what you say is true, but you can't support most of it.

If all of that is so problematic, why did he outlast the Trump administration?
Subjective and baseless opinion and assumption is all the 'evidence' that poster needs.

Last edited:
Broken clocks are also incorrect most of the time.

Duh! The crappy American Covid strategy is loosening up at the moment because Covid seems to be waning.

What's causing it to be waning now?

What's causing it to be waning now?

A viral pandemic is a complex issue, so it's surely several main things. There's not one main answer like 'vaccines,' because (I believe) vaccines still aren't happening worldwide. What do you think or were you thinking?

I need the evidence that leads you to state those things as facts. Certainly some of what you say is true, but you can't support most of it.

If all of that is so problematic, why did he outlast the Trump administration?

Because the mainstream news doesn't talk about it! Because of the cover up attempts! Because Fauci-Gates and the drug industry are major funders of Democrat-leaning news and social media.

Because the mainstream news doesn't talk about it! Because of the cover up attempts! Because Fauci-Gates and the drug industry are major funders of Democrat-leaning news and social media.
Why havnt you eaten your ****ing horse paste yet? Come on! You’ve been bloviating for others to use it.

So how come antivaxxers aren't filling the hospitals and morgues now?
They’re dead….. They are in graves. You are so damn self absorbed….

You really dont think of democrats as humans i guess. Really its great that you guys are openly telling us how you’ve always felt. Now i dont have to pretend there will be any unity with the likes of you.

Wow-wow-wee, I'm amazed you were able to navigate all that and get to the actual truth!

How did you crack the case yourself, and why can't you explain it to anyone else?

Were you struck in the head after piecing it all together or something?

Back
Top Bottom