• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci: Fox News’s Tucker Carlson ‘triggers some of the crazies’

Fauci isn't anymore above criticism than Carlson. What the crazies do on either side of politics is just the extreme BS we've seen and heard forever. Carlson had to sell his house and move to protect his family because of leftist crazies. So if Fauci needs security, he'll just have to live with that reality.

Interesting that he explicitly links Carlson with the threats that he's receiving. Like Carlson is the only one that has criticized some of the nonsense Fauci espouses.

Interesting that he explicitly links Carlson with the threats that he's receiving. Like Carlson is the only one that has criticized some of the nonsense Fauci espouses.

Carlson has an audience - that's why.

Carlson has an audience - that's why.

LOL I guess. But it seems odd that out of all of his critics, Fauci singled Carlson out.

Anybody who thinks Fauci is a hero is disrespecting true heros.

Really? Coming from a citizen of a country which calls anyone who puts on a uniform a 'hero' that's an interesting take. Thank goodness for men like Fauci who speak the truth and aren't afraid to challenge the idiot Trump and his reckless vote-grabbing bull****.

Fauci: Fox News’s Tucker Carlson ‘triggers some of the crazies’ - MarketWatch

Who would have thought when I was in medical school doing things to save people’s lives, I’d have to be going around with a security detail? I mean, that’s really ridiculous.’
That’s Anthony Fauci, the top infectious disease expert in the United States, talking about the result of recent criticism he’s faced from Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has called him “the chief buffoon of the professional class,” and a “total fraud,” among other things.

“I’m not concerned at what he says,” Fauci said of Carlson in a recent Instagram interview with the Washington Post. “I think you could say that when he does that, it triggers some of the crazies in society to start threatening me, actually threatening, which actually happens.”

For example, Carlson slams Fauci in this clip for taking his mask down to sip some water:

Federal officials recently determined that Fauci, as a key part of the White House coronavirus task force, should receive security detail after receiving threats over his guidance on the pandemic.

Fauci also commented on those showering him with praise, saying he doesn’t see himself as a hero, but he said the “really bizarre” part is all the negativity. “We live in an extraordinary society where public-health issues become so politicized and divisive that when you start talking about prudent things to do to preserve public health, that’s actually considered by some... hopefully a really small minority... as something worthy of threatening you,” he said.

Here’s the full video, with the Carlson comments coming in at around the 15-minute mark: (video)
========================================================================
Tucker Carlson's annual salary at Fox is $6 million. While that may seem like a lot, keep in mind that the man he replaced, Bill O'Reilly, was earning $20 . Comparative values?

Same guy who praised Cuomo for his handling of New York. 'Nuff said.

How many People died and are still dying because trump pushed his nonsense to the rubes?
Your whataboutism is noted. Whatever trump has or has not done has nothing to do with the blood on faucis hands.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Your whataboutism is noted. Whatever trump has or has not done has nothing to do with the blood on faucis hands.

Sure it does, did you forget that Fauci works for the President, do you know when you talk about the blood on his hands you are referring to the pandemic and as such you cannot ignore trump and his awful handing of the issue? No, I am sure you don't want that brought up, I don't blame you.

Fauci isn't anymore above criticism than Carlson. What the crazies do on either side of politics is just the extreme BS we've seen and heard forever. Carlson had to sell his house and move to protect his family because of leftist crazies. So if Fauci needs security, he'll just have to live with that reality.

Tucker brings it on himself, fauci's is brought on by carlson. Do you hear fauci spouting stupid divisive stuff like carlson?

Sure it does, did you forget that Fauci works for the President, do you know when you talk about the blood on his hands you are referring to the pandemic and as such you cannot ignore trump and his awful handing of the issue? No, I am sure you don't want that brought up, I don't blame you.
Why you allow Trump to live rent free in your head is not my problem. The topic of this thread is Fauci.

they are crazy as ****. they let a POLITICIAN turn logic and safety into a political wedge issue DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

idiots.

LOL I guess. But it seems odd that out of all of his critics, Fauci singled Carlson out.

Not really. Carlson has been an outspoken critic of Fauci. Were I in Fauci's shoes, I'd single him out too. Generally, you go after the higher profile critics, and ignore the yapping ankle biters.

Tucker brings it on himself, fauci's is brought on by carlson. Do you hear fauci spouting stupid divisive stuff like carlson?

I don't pay much attention to either of them, but since Fauci has a hand in policy decisions, he's going to be scrutinized and criticized. That naturally comes with the territory he occupies.

Why you allow Trump to live rent free in your head is not my problem. The topic of this thread is Fauci.

Yes, by all means, ignore the Big Fat Elephant in the room.

Fauci: Fox News’s Tucker Carlson ‘triggers some of the crazies’ - MarketWatch

Who would have thought when I was in medical school doing things to save people’s lives, I’d have to be going around with a security detail? I mean, that’s really ridiculous.’
That’s Anthony Fauci, the top infectious disease expert in the United States, talking about the result of recent criticism he’s faced from Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has called him “the chief buffoon of the professional class,” and a “total fraud,” among other things.

“I’m not concerned at what he says,” Fauci said of Carlson in a recent Instagram interview with the Washington Post. “I think you could say that when he does that, it triggers some of the crazies in society to start threatening me, actually threatening, which actually happens.”

For example, Carlson slams Fauci in this clip for taking his mask down to sip some water:

Federal officials recently determined that Fauci, as a key part of the White House coronavirus task force, should receive security detail after receiving threats over his guidance on the pandemic.

Fauci also commented on those showering him with praise, saying he doesn’t see himself as a hero, but he said the “really bizarre” part is all the negativity. “We live in an extraordinary society where public-health issues become so politicized and divisive that when you start talking about prudent things to do to preserve public health, that’s actually considered by some... hopefully a really small minority... as something worthy of threatening you,” he said.

Here’s the full video, with the Carlson comments coming in at around the 15-minute mark: (video)
========================================================================
Tucker Carlson's annual salary at Fox is $6 million. While that may seem like a lot, keep in mind that the man he replaced, Bill O'Reilly, was earning $20 . Comparative values?

Sooooo ... we have to add Fauci to the list of untouchables along with ,la. Because why?

Probably because Carlson is the most visible and vocal of the unqualified idiots Fauci has to deal with.
That is what is sad about people who expose the lies and deceit of leftist jerks like Fausti.

Back
Top Bottom